- Accessories: Beam Lariat × 2 (× 2 beams on each side), shoulder tackle beam (beam on each side) × 8,
Knee kick the beam (beam on each side) × 6
According to wikipedia, this mobile suite is a close combat type of Gundam Age Normal-1:
A new form of the Gundam AGE-1 developed by the AGE System. Reminiscent of a wrestler, the Titus is a specialized melee combat form and the emitters across its body allow it to perform devastating physical attacks. The Titus was developed to counter the ovv-a Baqto for the AGE System's answer was to demonstrate overwhelming combat power that combines offense and defense.
Aside from the Baqto the Titus's power is quite effective against the ovv-f Gafran, however its speed is quite low, leaving it severely disadvantaged against the high-speed xvv-xc Zedas . By releasing the system's limiter, the AGE-1 Titus can enter a "maximum output" mode.
- Beam Emitters:The Gundam Titus's arms and legs are equipped with a number of beam blade emitters. These beam blades are combined with the Titus's powerful strength to destroy the enemy.
- Beam Lariat: Emitters in the forearm wrap the Gundam's forearm in a powerful circular beam blade. This beam blade is used in a wrestling-style lariat attack where the Gundam rams the enemy with its outstretched arm.
- Beam Shoulder Emitters:The Gundam Titus has four emitters in each shoulder which create four short beam blades that are used to enhance the unit's shoulder impacts. This attack seems to have more power than the five beam blades from a Baqto's spread beam cannon.
- Beam Knee Emitters: The Gundam Titus has three emitters in each knee which create three short beam blades that are used to enhance the unit's impacts with beam blades.