Gundam AGE Titus (HG)
- Accessories: Beam Lariat × 2 (× 2 beams on each side), shoulder tackle beam (beam on each side) × 8,
Knee kick the beam (beam on each side) × 6
According to wikipedia, this mobile suite is a close combat type of Gundam Age Normal-1:
A new form of the Gundam AGE-1 developed by the AGE System. Reminiscent of a wrestler, the Titus is a specialized melee combat form and the emitters across its body allow it to perform devastating physical attacks. The Titus was developed to counter the ovv-a Baqto for the AGE System's answer was to demonstrate overwhelming combat power that combines offense and defense.
Aside from the Baqto the Titus's power is quite effective against the ovv-f Gafran, however its speed is quite low, leaving it severely disadvantaged against the high-speed xvv-xc Zedas . By releasing the system's limiter, the AGE-1 Titus can enter a "maximum output" mode.
- Beam Emitters:The Gundam Titus's arms and legs are equipped with a number of beam blade emitters. These beam blades are combined with the Titus's powerful strength to destroy the enemy.
- Beam Lariat: Emitters in the forearm wrap the Gundam's forearm in a powerful circular beam blade. This beam blade is used in a wrestling-style lariat attack where the Gundam rams the enemy with its outstretched arm.
- Beam Shoulder Emitters:The Gundam Titus has four emitters in each shoulder which create four short beam blades that are used to enhance the unit's shoulder impacts. This attack seems to have more power than the five beam blades from a Baqto's spread beam cannon.
- Beam Knee Emitters: The Gundam Titus has three emitters in each knee which create three short beam blades that are used to enhance the unit's impacts with beam blades.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) Where is your shop that I can view the products?Gundam.my is presently an pure Internet retailer without a physical store. We do however have a counter for self collection (after customer order online) around Klang Valley.
2.) How do I know if your company identity is true?This is a simple task, you can query our company registration no. identity by using Malaysian's local .my Registry Administrator's Panel, .my whois panel here.
Key in 'gundam', select '.my' and press 'submit' to get our company registration no information. We hate fake sellers, and did our part best to try stop them by educating buyer how to verify their existance, and fokes, for public advertisement websites, kindly think twice before approach them, by browsing their company profile, call to make sure they exists. Those, without company profile, doesn't answer to e-mail / handphone messages / company addresses / is very trading-risky, in common sense.
1.) How do I build the gundam?
|A Before Installation||Before Installation, please prepare the toolkit and read the image friendly manual book for easier installation later.|
|B Cut down the Parts||Follow the instruction on the manual book, cut down the necessary parts.|
|C Installation||After cutting down the parts, please follow the instruction manual book to install the part, make sure the attachment point of each part match.|
|D Stickers||Using the pliers can ensure the easier sticker process.|
|E Completion||Try different posing on the gundam, refer to the manual book picture as a reference. Take Picture.|
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions