Gao Gao Mechanical Chain Nest 007
- Mechanical Chain Bases offer mecha modelers and action figure collectors the perfect hangar bases for displaying your robots.
- The Chain Bases come molded in dark gray, and each has individual accessories.
- Each base can be easily assembled within minutes and measures 6' long x 6' wide x 6' 1/3 tall upon completion. Each base can be attached in four directions (right, left, top bottom), plus a vertical wall from another set can be mounted onto the top to extend the wall.
- The bases are perfect for displaying miniature, 1/144 scale, and even 1/100 scale mecha kits and figures! Not just for Koto kits such as Armored Core or Super Robot Taisen, but these bases will work for almost any figure or kit, from Gundam to Evangelion!
- Base 007 includes: Crane Arm, & mechanic figure
- Base 008 includes: Welding Machine, Catwalk Platform, & mechanic figure
- Base 009 includes: Cargo Crane, Catwalk Platform, & mechanic figure
- Base 010 includes: Claw machine, Catwalk Platform, & mechanic figure
- Suitable for any modelling kits
- Dimension: 15cm x 15 cm x 15 cm
Browse By Different Modelling Accessories
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) How can I ensure to receive the item after making payment?Gundam.my is owned by a Malaysia registered company Greenomic Commerce (002099017-W). All transaction is governed and protected by Malaysia business law.
2.) What is a tracking code /shipping code?
Tracking code /shipping code is a series of number passed over to consumer/buyer as proof of delivery status. Tracking code will allow you to keep track of your product whereabout. Sometimes, if consumer/buyer were away from delivery address, they will receive a re-mail notification from the courier service provider. |
Consumer may call the courier provider to re-send them your products if needed. E.g. of tracking code would be: EN419441385MY. And as a part of our SOP, we will send a simple instruction e-mail to customer where they able to login to the website address to check their courier status. E.g. of courier status expected would be:
3.) When will you send my orders?Normally we will send your orders out the next day after receiving your payment by midnight 12am. Some items will be sent out on the 2nd or 3rd day after receiving your payment. However some items are back order or imported from oversea will take up to 2 weeks.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions