- The stylish form rebuilt by Katoki had been reproduced.
- Equipped with the wing area adjustment gimmick, with wide posing range.
- Able to transform into the Bird mode. With the wings at center, the front/back balance had been pursued for a greater flight mode.
- The action gimmick for the weapons has been reproduced too. The barrel can be taken down, and the saber will pop out.
- Equipped with a locking mechanism during transformation. The rifle can be locked to increase stability. By cranking the side armor, the base of the arm shaft is locked, also locking the mobility of the waist during MS mode. This stabilizes the Bird mode.
- - Leg transformation mechanism equipped. Linked with the knee joint, the ankle will move to it's storage position. (The ankle will be stored in the shin, reducing the total length)
- - The cockpit has been reproduced, with the figurine included. The figurine of Heero has been reproduced at 1/100 scale with immense detail. The cockpit hatch can be liberated to open, to reveal Heero in his shirt.
- Weapon/Accessories: Shield, Beam Saber, Buster Rifle, Heero Figurine
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) Do you accept credit card?Yes, we accept online credit card transaction. Please note that the Payment is process by Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd. The Name of Mobile88.com will be shown on your Credit Card / Bank Statement and you will also receive a notification e-mail from Mobile88 on the Transaction.
1.) How do I know if your company identity is true?This is a simple task, you can query our company registration no. identity by using Malaysian's local .my Registry Administrator's Panel, .my whois panel here.
Key in 'gundam', select '.my' and press 'submit' to get our company registration no information. We hate fake sellers, and did our part best to try stop them by educating buyer how to verify their existance, and fokes, for public advertisement websites, kindly think twice before approach them, by browsing their company profile, call to make sure they exists. Those, without company profile, doesn't answer to e-mail / handphone messages / company addresses / is very trading-risky, in common sense.
1.) How much is shipping?To find out how much shipping will cost, add the items you are interested in, to your shopping basket. Note that in doing this, you are not obligated to purchase these products. When viewing your shopping basket, you will see an option called 'Check Out'. When selecting this option, you will be forwarded to the 'Shipping Information Page.' Please enter your shipping address and shipping method and your shipping charge will appear. After viewing your charge, select the cancel button to cancel the check out process.
- If you are in Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island - Please select 'East Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
- If you are in states OTHER then Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island in Malaysia- Please select 'Peninsula Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions