Gundam Age G Exes Jack Edge (HG)
- Mobile Suit Pirate Gundam Line!!
- Includes: Dodds rifle llB, Shield, beam saber x 2
- Another Pirate Gundam AGE-2 Dark Hound comes out together!!
- Item Size : 29.8 x 18.8 x 5.5 cm.
According to wikipedia
The BMS-004 G-Exes Jackedge is a variant of the WMS-GEX1 G-Exes from the manga Mobile Suit Gundam AGE: Memories of Sid and appears in the Kio Arc of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
The G-Exes Jackedge is a heavily customized, limited production variant of the WMS-GEX1 G-Exes commissioned by Bisidian. Due to the shortage of base mobile suits in the Madorna Workshop, the developers used the schematics from the G-Exes as a base for its development. As the G-Exes Jackedge has the same specs as its predecessor, it can keep up with modern Mobile Suits made by the Federation.
- DODS Rifle IIB: The basic long ranged armament of the G-Exes Jackedge. There is a blade on the end which serves as a bayonet. The rifle can also be stored on the rear skirt armor when not in use. The blade can be detached from the shield and be wielded by hand.
- Beam sabers: Two beam sabers that appear to be the same design as of those on the original G-Exes. Differences in power rating is unknown at this point.
- Beam Tomahawk: An over-sized beam melee weapon.
- Beam Vulcan Guns: The G-Exes Jackedge were armed with Beam Vulcan Guns, which mounted on its head. These beam vulcan guns are used to intercept incoming missiles and enemy units at close range.
- Twin Missile Pod: Two missiles are stored within each side skirt. These have enough firepower to destroy an enemy unit within one shot. However, it was never used in the series.
- Shield: The G-Exes Jackedge's defensive armament. A elongated shield that covers most of the G-Exes Jackedge.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) What if the item you received is Damaged or Defective?You can send us an email and report the damage. We will then guide you to return the damaged or defective items ,and we will make a new replacement to you. If the case, we fail to replace, we will give you a refund excluded postage. Processing your return usually takes 2 business days from the day we receive the return products.
2.) What is a tracking code /shipping code?
Tracking code /shipping code is a series of number passed over to consumer/buyer as proof of delivery status. Tracking code will allow you to keep track of your product whereabout. Sometimes, if consumer/buyer were away from delivery address, they will receive a re-mail notification from the courier service provider. |
Consumer may call the courier provider to re-send them your products if needed. E.g. of tracking code would be: EN419441385MY. And as a part of our SOP, we will send a simple instruction e-mail to customer where they able to login to the website address to check their courier status. E.g. of courier status expected would be:
1.) Do I get my balance back when I bank in more then order amount?Yes, We will refund to you the balance you over paid in the parcel. For e.g. if customer is being charged for RM58.50 and he bank in RM60, the balance RM1.50 shall be delivered together with the parcel given back to the customer.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions