Gundam Age G Exes Jack Edge (HG)
- Mobile Suit Pirate Gundam Line!!
- Includes: Dodds rifle llB, Shield, beam saber x 2
- Another Pirate Gundam AGE-2 Dark Hound comes out together!!
- Item Size : 29.8 x 18.8 x 5.5 cm.
According to wikipedia
The BMS-004 G-Exes Jackedge is a variant of the WMS-GEX1 G-Exes from the manga Mobile Suit Gundam AGE: Memories of Sid and appears in the Kio Arc of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
The G-Exes Jackedge is a heavily customized, limited production variant of the WMS-GEX1 G-Exes commissioned by Bisidian. Due to the shortage of base mobile suits in the Madorna Workshop, the developers used the schematics from the G-Exes as a base for its development. As the G-Exes Jackedge has the same specs as its predecessor, it can keep up with modern Mobile Suits made by the Federation.
- DODS Rifle IIB: The basic long ranged armament of the G-Exes Jackedge. There is a blade on the end which serves as a bayonet. The rifle can also be stored on the rear skirt armor when not in use. The blade can be detached from the shield and be wielded by hand.
- Beam sabers: Two beam sabers that appear to be the same design as of those on the original G-Exes. Differences in power rating is unknown at this point.
- Beam Tomahawk: An over-sized beam melee weapon.
- Beam Vulcan Guns: The G-Exes Jackedge were armed with Beam Vulcan Guns, which mounted on its head. These beam vulcan guns are used to intercept incoming missiles and enemy units at close range.
- Twin Missile Pod: Two missiles are stored within each side skirt. These have enough firepower to destroy an enemy unit within one shot. However, it was never used in the series.
- Shield: The G-Exes Jackedge's defensive armament. A elongated shield that covers most of the G-Exes Jackedge.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) Do you accept credit card?Yes, we accept online credit card transaction. Please note that the Payment is process by Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd. The Name of Mobile88.com will be shown on your Credit Card / Bank Statement and you will also receive a notification e-mail from Mobile88 on the Transaction.
1.) What marker are available for gundam modelling?
Gundam Marker Pen Type
There are 2 types of Gundam marker for painting and ink drawing and 4 types for weathering. Each type is designed for a special use, so the level of finish improves if you use them according to the different purposes they were intended for.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR PAINTING
The marker for painting uses good color smooth alcohol type paint, with a flat core pen point that is capable of painting everything from big open surfaces to tiny parts.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR INK DRAWING (ULTRA THIN PEN POINT)
|The ink drawing markers are oil-based markers with an ultra thin pen point, which is used for painting engraved parts. It fixes really well and provides a realistic finish easily.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR INK DRAWING (WIPE OFF TYPE)
|The ink drawing brush marker is most suitable for painting even finer engraved parts. The pen point is a brush type, and special water-based ink is used, so it can be applied on any kind of basecoat and paint run off can be wiped off.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR WEATHERING
|If you want a realistic finish, you should use a weathering marker especially for weathering painting. This is a water-based marker, so you can weather the parts without affecting the base. There is a wipe off type and paint type available for a realistic finish.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR ERASURE
|The eraser pen cleans up paint run off quickly just like a rubber eraser. By rubbing over the area run off, excess paint is dissolved and cleared.|
Tips of Using Gundam Marker
|1) Shake painting and weathering markers well with the cap on before usage.
|2)When using for the first time or when ink does come out smoothly, press on the pen point. Be careful not to crush the tip.
1.) Will my gundam damaged during delivery?
| Don't worry, we use special made paper box to ship your gundam (kindly refer to the photo below). So don't worry your gundam will damage during delivery.|
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions