Gundam Age G Exes Jack Edge (HG)
- Mobile Suit Pirate Gundam Line!!
- Includes: Dodds rifle llB, Shield, beam saber x 2
- Another Pirate Gundam AGE-2 Dark Hound comes out together!!
- Item Size : 29.8 x 18.8 x 5.5 cm.
According to wikipedia
The BMS-004 G-Exes Jackedge is a variant of the WMS-GEX1 G-Exes from the manga Mobile Suit Gundam AGE: Memories of Sid and appears in the Kio Arc of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
The G-Exes Jackedge is a heavily customized, limited production variant of the WMS-GEX1 G-Exes commissioned by Bisidian. Due to the shortage of base mobile suits in the Madorna Workshop, the developers used the schematics from the G-Exes as a base for its development. As the G-Exes Jackedge has the same specs as its predecessor, it can keep up with modern Mobile Suits made by the Federation.
- DODS Rifle IIB: The basic long ranged armament of the G-Exes Jackedge. There is a blade on the end which serves as a bayonet. The rifle can also be stored on the rear skirt armor when not in use. The blade can be detached from the shield and be wielded by hand.
- Beam sabers: Two beam sabers that appear to be the same design as of those on the original G-Exes. Differences in power rating is unknown at this point.
- Beam Tomahawk: An over-sized beam melee weapon.
- Beam Vulcan Guns: The G-Exes Jackedge were armed with Beam Vulcan Guns, which mounted on its head. These beam vulcan guns are used to intercept incoming missiles and enemy units at close range.
- Twin Missile Pod: Two missiles are stored within each side skirt. These have enough firepower to destroy an enemy unit within one shot. However, it was never used in the series.
- Shield: The G-Exes Jackedge's defensive armament. A elongated shield that covers most of the G-Exes Jackedge.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) How to purchase products on gundam.my?It is simple and we would love to guide our valued customer how to do it. Click on either gundam grade on the left hand side of the website, and then you will see the pages coming out with all the desired grade product coming out, if you notice carefully, there's an "add" Button on the same page as well, click on the "add".
You will see the gundam boxart image 'flying' to the top right of the shopping cart. Now the shopping cart has filled with products, with a button called 'Checkout', if you wish to continue shopping, just ignore the button, until you're satisfied.
Then finally, click on the 'Checkout' button, it will ask you where you would love us to send your item to. For Peninsula Malaysia, it is MYR 8 and for Sabah / Sarawak, it is MYR 12. After you choosen the courier service, you're invited to filled in the postal information, and your contact data, you can select either payment method.
After pressing on the 'Proceed to Payment', you will be given alot of choice of payment method. Filled in your information, and finally you will receive an order email consists of product ordered summary information on your e-mail account.
2.) How do I know if your company identity is true?This is a simple task, you can query our company registration no. identity by using Malaysian's local .my Registry Administrator's Panel, .my whois panel here.
Key in 'gundam', select '.my' and press 'submit' to get our company registration no information. We hate fake sellers, and did our part best to try stop them by educating buyer how to verify their existance, and fokes, for public advertisement websites, kindly think twice before approach them, by browsing their company profile, call to make sure they exists. Those, without company profile, doesn't answer to e-mail / handphone messages / company addresses / is very trading-risky, in common sense.
1.) What are the shipping options?Besides the shipping method stated during 'Check Out', buyers can request other modes of shipping by mentioning in the instruction box during 'check out'. we will then reply with the rate by email
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions