FA-93 HWS Nu Gundam Heavy Weapon System (HGUC)
The Nu Gundam Heavy Weapons System, from the CCA-MSV series of alternate versions of Mobile Suits from the film 'Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack', joins the HGUC lineup. Heavy Weapons System includes: additional armor for the Nu Gundam (chest, front and rear skirts, and large leg thruster units), a Hyper Mega Rifle, and a large shield with rocket launchers.
Missile pod units on the chest armor pivot up and down. Fin Funnel unit can be disassembled into individual folding plates. Heavy Weapon System can be removed for display as a standard Nu Gundam. It includes Hyper Mega Rifle, large shield, beam rifle, Hyper Bazooka, normal shield, 2 beam sabers, and 6 Fin-Funnel plates.
According to wikipedia
The FA-93HWS ν Gundam Heavy Weapons System Type is a mobile suit featured in the original design series Char's Counterattack: Mobile Suit Variations.
Anaheim Electronics planned to improve the newtype use RX-93 ν Gundam by equipping it with the F.S.W.S (Full-armor System and Weapon System), which included removable chobham armor to increase its protection and includes two shoulder missile pods that flank either side of the head. The ν Gundam's shield also replaced by a larger shield with built-in thrusters, to counter the Heavy Weapon System's increased mass. The heavy beam rifle also increased the firepower of ν Gundam. However, the Heavy Weapon System plan was never completed due to ν Gundam's rushed deployment and eventual MIA status. It should be noted that the missile launcher components of the Full Armor are improved versions of the ZZ Gundam's missile launchers.
- 60mm Vulcan gun
- Beam saber
- Large beam saber
- Beam rifle
- Hyper bazooka
- Hyper Mega Rifle - A beam rifle said to possess a power rating high enough to destroy anything at maximum output, it is the most powerful beam-type weapon of the suit. This weapon also supported ultra-long-range sniping and featured a bipod for precision firing. A sensor built into the rifle adjusts the power output according to the target's distance, and could be manually controlled via the mobile suit's psycoframe system. Its power output rivaled that of the main cannons of UC battleships. To improve accuracy, it was partly controlled by newtype psycommu waves.
- High Mega Shield (Armor) - A variation of the RX-93's shield, it is thicker for solid-weapon endurance and can equip a ballistic missile launcher that detonates with enough destructive power to erase a number of suits when it makes contact with any surface. Due to its slow movement speed it is preferable to use it at point-blank range to inflict enormous damage without missing the target. Other than that, the shield has two fixed beam cannons, with power output rivaling that of the ZZ Gundam's High Mega Cannon.
- Beam cannon
- Missle launcher
- Small missle
- Shoulder Missile Launchers - An improved version of the multi use launchers that were widely used in the Gryps Conflict, the Missile Launchers mounted on the shoulders of the H.W.S. can use a wide variety of munitions, which included the Psycommu Grenade. Apparently, it is linked to the later development of a weapon called the "Funnel Missile".
- Fin Funnels - Considered one of the most deadly weapons in UC history, the funnels were individual remote weapons that could fly off and attack from receiving the psycommu waves of the pilot. Fin funnels were funnels equipped with their own generator, which greatly increased their capabilities. They needed less frequent charging, and were able to generate a fin funnel barrier, a defensive field, around friendly units.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) Will my gundam damaged during delivery?
| Don't worry, we use special made paper box to ship your gundam (kindly refer to the photo below). So don't worry your gundam will damage during delivery.|
2.) How much is shipping?To find out how much shipping will cost, add the items you are interested in, to your shopping basket. Note that in doing this, you are not obligated to purchase these products. When viewing your shopping basket, you will see an option called 'Check Out'. When selecting this option, you will be forwarded to the 'Shipping Information Page.' Please enter your shipping address and shipping method and your shipping charge will appear. After viewing your charge, select the cancel button to cancel the check out process.
- If you are in Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island - Please select 'East Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
- If you are in states OTHER then Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island in Malaysia- Please select 'Peninsula Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
1.) Do you accept credit card?Yes, we accept online credit card transaction. Please note that the Payment is process by Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd. The Name of Mobile88.com will be shown on your Credit Card / Bank Statement and you will also receive a notification e-mail from Mobile88 on the Transaction.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions