Gundam AGE-3 Normal (HG)
- HG mosquito machine equipped with the deformation mechanism leading role of third-generation Kio hen!
- To HG Gundam AGE-3 as early as the machine and lead normal [Mobile Suit Gundam AGE] of the third generation
Appeared. Coalescence and deformation characteristics of normal maximum AGE-3 Gundam, reproduced in parts replacement.
By using color plastic, foil seal, can be reproduced with coloring set.
- The use of replacement parts, deformation can be separated into core and G-Fighter scepter.
You can only display side by side on the pedestal included.
- Comes with a rifle weapon of maximum sigma system. In addition, some expression is also included palm.
- 2 corresponds to the action-based. Posing also freely in the air.
- Forms the core fighter after separation, and mounted as a thruster backpack. Thrusters
With movable, adjustable angle.
- Accessories: σ cis rifle, left and right hand grip, left and right palm.
According to wikipedia:
The AGE-3 Gundam AGE-3 Normal is one of the four titular mobile suits and the successor of the AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal, appearing in the Kio Arc of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE. The unit is piloted by Kio Asuno and co-piloted by Flit Asuno.
A third generation mobile suit and successor to Gundam AGE-2, it was developed in secret by Flit, who used the AGE Device left by Asemu before he went missing 13 years ago, in preparation for the final battle against the Vagan. Vagan technologies that were obtained over a long-term period during the war have been applied to the AGE-3 including innovations not found in Federation MS. It is also the most unique out of all the Earth Federation's mobile suits, as it implements the new Core Block System. Unlike previous Gundam units that have been developed under the control of Federation troops, the development of this machine was almost single-handedly carried out by retired military officer Flit Asuno. The main generator built into the Gundam AGE-3 Normal boasts enough output for the simultaneous operation of multiple high-output weapons. Unlike other Earth Federation mobile suits, the AGE-3 can perform atmospheric flight without the use of a sub-flight orbital system, which sets it apart from them.
The AGE-3 is made up of two components: the Core Fighter, serving as the boosters, head and cockpit, and the G-Cepter: a separate transformable unit that serves as the body, arms, legs and armaments of the AGE-3 Normal, capable of autonomous flight. This separation can be utilized in switching between its Fortress and Orbital Wears, eliminating the need for the AMEMBO used by the previous two Gundams. The AGE System is also installed into the Gundam, allowing it to collect combat data and upgrade itself for different combat situations.
Aside from the innovations in design, the AGE-3 is also outfitted with newer weapons. The beam sabers in the mobile suit were made to be wielded either handheld or be deployed directly from the forearm shields. It also has a newer weapon called the SigMaxiss Rifle, a large handheld beam cannon developed from the Diva-class's Photon Blaster Cannon. Being a scaled down version, it can destroy Vagan mobile suits with one shot, even those outfitted with Electromagnetic armor, as well as counter beam cannon shots fired from Vagan MS.
- SigMaxiss Rifle: A large hand-held beam cannon developed from the Diva-class's Photon Blaster Cannon. Being a scaled down version, it can destroy multiple Vagan mobile suits in one shot, even those outfitted with Electromagnetic Armor and counter beam cannon shots fired from Vagan Mobile Suits. When not in use, it can be stored on the back of AGE-3.
- Blustia Cannon:Referred to as a "miniature Photon Ring Ray", the Blustia Cannon is a weapon attachment created by the AGE Builder for the SigMaxiss Rifle to dramatically increase its power and range, allowing the Gundam AGE-3 Normal to take out a Vagan battleship in one shot. In order for the weapon to fire, a significant amount of charge time is needed. The Blustia Cannon was destroyed after firing, presumably because it was developed hastily without enough combat data.
- Beam Sabers: Stored in AGE-3's arm shields. The sabers can be either handheld or be deployed directly from the forearm shields.
- Smoke Grenades: These grenades are used for preventing the enemy from interrupting AGE-3's docking process.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) How can I ensure to receive the item after making payment?Gundam.my is owned by a Malaysia registered company Greenomic Commerce (002099017-W). All transaction is governed and protected by Malaysia business law.
1.) Do you accept credit card?Yes, we accept online credit card transaction. Please note that the Payment is process by Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd. The Name of Mobile88.com will be shown on your Credit Card / Bank Statement and you will also receive a notification e-mail from Mobile88 on the Transaction.
2.) If I bank in to your account, how do you verify my payment?Well, valued customer can either give us a short messages to the site owner's contact number018-988 2022, Mr. Lai, or you could email us your payment information. Please do include information like orderid, payment amount, payment method, payment target bank (to which bank you banked in), and we will do the rest.
There are also some customer in the history did scan the bank-in slip and send the e-mail to us, both way worked. And, if you don't have an e-mail account, you can simply Contact Us the detail too.
More detailed instruction on payment method and payment options can also be found here.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions