Gundam AGE-3 Normal (HG)
- HG mosquito machine equipped with the deformation mechanism leading role of third-generation Kio hen!
- To HG Gundam AGE-3 as early as the machine and lead normal [Mobile Suit Gundam AGE] of the third generation
Appeared. Coalescence and deformation characteristics of normal maximum AGE-3 Gundam, reproduced in parts replacement.
By using color plastic, foil seal, can be reproduced with coloring set.
- The use of replacement parts, deformation can be separated into core and G-Fighter scepter.
You can only display side by side on the pedestal included.
- Comes with a rifle weapon of maximum sigma system. In addition, some expression is also included palm.
- 2 corresponds to the action-based. Posing also freely in the air.
- Forms the core fighter after separation, and mounted as a thruster backpack. Thrusters
With movable, adjustable angle.
- Accessories: σ cis rifle, left and right hand grip, left and right palm.
According to wikipedia:
The AGE-3 Gundam AGE-3 Normal is one of the four titular mobile suits and the successor of the AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal, appearing in the Kio Arc of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE. The unit is piloted by Kio Asuno and co-piloted by Flit Asuno.
A third generation mobile suit and successor to Gundam AGE-2, it was developed in secret by Flit, who used the AGE Device left by Asemu before he went missing 13 years ago, in preparation for the final battle against the Vagan. Vagan technologies that were obtained over a long-term period during the war have been applied to the AGE-3 including innovations not found in Federation MS. It is also the most unique out of all the Earth Federation's mobile suits, as it implements the new Core Block System. Unlike previous Gundam units that have been developed under the control of Federation troops, the development of this machine was almost single-handedly carried out by retired military officer Flit Asuno. The main generator built into the Gundam AGE-3 Normal boasts enough output for the simultaneous operation of multiple high-output weapons. Unlike other Earth Federation mobile suits, the AGE-3 can perform atmospheric flight without the use of a sub-flight orbital system, which sets it apart from them.
The AGE-3 is made up of two components: the Core Fighter, serving as the boosters, head and cockpit, and the G-Cepter: a separate transformable unit that serves as the body, arms, legs and armaments of the AGE-3 Normal, capable of autonomous flight. This separation can be utilized in switching between its Fortress and Orbital Wears, eliminating the need for the AMEMBO used by the previous two Gundams. The AGE System is also installed into the Gundam, allowing it to collect combat data and upgrade itself for different combat situations.
Aside from the innovations in design, the AGE-3 is also outfitted with newer weapons. The beam sabers in the mobile suit were made to be wielded either handheld or be deployed directly from the forearm shields. It also has a newer weapon called the SigMaxiss Rifle, a large handheld beam cannon developed from the Diva-class's Photon Blaster Cannon. Being a scaled down version, it can destroy Vagan mobile suits with one shot, even those outfitted with Electromagnetic armor, as well as counter beam cannon shots fired from Vagan MS.
- SigMaxiss Rifle: A large hand-held beam cannon developed from the Diva-class's Photon Blaster Cannon. Being a scaled down version, it can destroy multiple Vagan mobile suits in one shot, even those outfitted with Electromagnetic Armor and counter beam cannon shots fired from Vagan Mobile Suits. When not in use, it can be stored on the back of AGE-3.
- Blustia Cannon:Referred to as a "miniature Photon Ring Ray", the Blustia Cannon is a weapon attachment created by the AGE Builder for the SigMaxiss Rifle to dramatically increase its power and range, allowing the Gundam AGE-3 Normal to take out a Vagan battleship in one shot. In order for the weapon to fire, a significant amount of charge time is needed. The Blustia Cannon was destroyed after firing, presumably because it was developed hastily without enough combat data.
- Beam Sabers: Stored in AGE-3's arm shields. The sabers can be either handheld or be deployed directly from the forearm shields.
- Smoke Grenades: These grenades are used for preventing the enemy from interrupting AGE-3's docking process.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) Do I get my balance back when I bank in more then order amount?Yes, We will refund to you the balance you over paid in the parcel. For e.g. if customer is being charged for RM58.50 and he bank in RM60, the balance RM1.50 shall be delivered together with the parcel given back to the customer.
2.) Can we COD or Meet Somewhere to buy?Sorry, we are operating as a Internet Shopping model, we don't have intention to go backward for COD and meet somewhere trade. If you don't trust us today. Please don't buy. Just come visit us our webstore from time to time until you feel comfortable and secure, then only you buy.
1.) How do I build the gundam?
|A Before Installation||Before Installation, please prepare the toolkit and read the image friendly manual book for easier installation later.|
|B Cut down the Parts||Follow the instruction on the manual book, cut down the necessary parts.|
|C Installation||After cutting down the parts, please follow the instruction manual book to install the part, make sure the attachment point of each part match.|
|D Stickers||Using the pliers can ensure the easier sticker process.|
|E Completion||Try different posing on the gundam, refer to the manual book picture as a reference. Take Picture.|
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions