- New white body!
- Accessories : beam rifle only for G bouncer, shield (heat Sord), and beam saber x2
- Item Size/Weight : 30 x 19 x 6.8 cm / 278g
According to wikipedia
The WMS-GB5 G-Bouncer is the Custom General-Purpose mobile suit featured in the Asemu Arc of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE. The unit is mainly piloted by Woolf Enneacle.
The WMS-GB5 G-Bouncer is a custom general-purpose mobile suit which mainly piloted by Woolf Enneacle in 141 A.G. when the Vagan was begin their second wave of attacks. Like G-Exes, it was excelling in both mobility and agility, the G-Bouncer incorporates retractable vernier thrusters in its large wing binders as well as a more streamlined frame.
The G-Bouncer itself is a modified version of a mobile suit model that lost the competition for mass production with the Adele. It uses a basic frame referenced from the structure of the Gundam AGE-1 Normal, but in spite of this it omits the wear system that the RGE-G1100 Adele utilizes, and is instead fixed with a permanent speed focused configuration based on the AGE-1 Spallow. The letter G in its name is attached by Woolf independently, and this makes it easy for it to be mistaken as a machine from the WMS-GEX1 G-Exes lineage when it's actually a different machine in general.
Similar to Gundam AGE-1 Normal and Spallow, the G-Bouncer is armed with several weapons such as a DODS Rifle, a pair of beam sabers, a shield, and a Shiguru Blade.
- Shiguru Blade: An short blade attached on the edge of G-Bouncer's Shield. It can be detached from the shield and be wielded by hand.
- DODS Rifle: A specialized DODS Rifle for G-Bouncer as primary ranged combat armaments. It can be stored on rear waist when not in use. Its power rating relative to AGE-1 or AGE-2's models are not known.
- Shield: An defensive armament of G-Bouncer. A fairly standard shield that can withstand damage better than the Genoace's.