1/100 (MG) Gundam Age-1 Normal
- The MG gene is passed on to Gundam AGE's first generation- the Age-1 Normal!
- Currently being broadcast, Mobile Suit Gundam: AGE's first generation lead Suit is the first to be recreated as a Master Grade kit. Based on the design notes of Kanetake Ebikawa, this suit is packed full of detail. Foil seals cover the chest and head emitters, representing lights, and various gimmicks are built in.
- Head: Neck junction and rear helmet are detailed
- Shoulders: Rear shoulder armor (flaps, thrusters) is detailed
- Waist: Connectors, as well as waist armor is detailed
- Legs: inner leg armor. Near the point behind the movable armor is subjected to detail throughout.
- Knee: Knee can be recreated using seals or elements.
- Feet: Rear foot is detailed, and sole design incorporates verniers.
- Accessories: DODS Rifle, Shield, Beam Saber x2, Beam Dagger x2,
- Pilot Figures (Standing, Sitting)
- Item Size/Weight : 31.1 x 20.1 x 11.3 cm / 561g
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) What if the item you received is Damaged or Defective?You can send us an email and report the damage. We will then guide you to return the damaged or defective items ,and we will make a new replacement to you. If the case, we fail to replace, we will give you a refund excluded postage. Processing your return usually takes 2 business days from the day we receive the return products.
1.) How do I build the gundam?
|A Before Installation||Before Installation, please prepare the toolkit and read the image friendly manual book for easier installation later.|
|B Cut down the Parts||Follow the instruction on the manual book, cut down the necessary parts.|
|C Installation||After cutting down the parts, please follow the instruction manual book to install the part, make sure the attachment point of each part match.|
|D Stickers||Using the pliers can ensure the easier sticker process.|
|E Completion||Try different posing on the gundam, refer to the manual book picture as a reference. Take Picture.|
1.) Where is your shop that I can view the products?Gundam.my is presently an pure Internet retailer without a physical store. We do however have a counter for self collection (after customer order online) around Klang Valley.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions