- Accessories : saber (tail), grip hand (right and left), open hand (right and left), and bit x5, the pedestal for movement (for fixation), display part.
According to wikipedia
- The xvb-xd Farsia is an X-Rounder use mobile suit of the Vagan that appears in the Mobile Suit Gundam AGE anime series. It's technically piloted by Yurin L'Ciel, though in fact it is controlled remotely by Desil Galette from the cockpit of his xvv-xc Zedas.
The xvb-xd Farsia were built specifically to harness an X-Rounder's potential in mind.The Farsia differs to other Vagan mobile weapons of it's time due to its feminine design and lack of a transformation mode. It has been designed with considerations for situations where the pilot has had no formal training. The Farsia is one example of mobile suit that can be controlled using X-Rounder power, ultimately allowing it to be operated without direct control of the pilot. However due to this, it also necessarily for the pilot to function as part of the vessel in order to receive feedback from the power. Because the pilot is now "part of the mobile suit", it ultimately allows certain situations where tragedies can happen to innocents X-Rounder pilots such as its pilot, Yurin L'Ciel, whom have no Mobile Suit piloting experience.
However, the Farsia makes up to its design as its also made as a high speed unit, flying around on a auxiliary propulsion system pedestal. Using Yurin as a terminal, it is remotely operated by receiving and amplifying Desil's thought waves . The unit is armed with several farsia bits, which can be controlled via brainwaves to execute devastating all-ranged attacks.
- Farsia Bit: Farsia keeps five Farsia Bits stored in a backpack. These bit are developed by the Vagan as a multipurpose all ranged remote weaponry. The Bits can fire concentrated beams into the enemy using its individual power generator, while controlling them using an X-Rounder's brainwaves.
- Diffuse Beam Cannon: The Farsia is also armed with one Diffuse Beam Cannon on its chest.
- Farsia Sword (Tail): Normally serves as the Farsia's "tail". It can detached and used as a sword, while boasting of higher cutting power than a beam saber.
- Beam Vulcans/Beam Sabers: Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations. Also possess the ability to generate a beam saber.