[HGIBO] 1/144 Barbatos Lupus
- - The fastest three-dimensional the Barbados clothed in Shingaiso!
- - Reproduce the new form of Barbados, which was redesigned exterior with HG!
- - Add wrist, a moveable point there is no such as a conventional part of the armor!
- - Comes with each armed and new Mace!
- [The realization !! MS reproduction of the series ever highest peak]
- 01: The color representation at UP by parts division!
- Fine painted parts of Tetsuhanadan mark and the head of the shoulder portion is also the color reproduction in the parts division of molding color!
- 02: detail UP in the frame structure adopted!
- Simply reproduce the structure of the internal frame is exposed even HG. Frame also pursue the design visible from between the package at the time of moving, look at the time of action is also emphasized.
- 03: Scene reproducibility in the expansion of the action performance UP!
- Expanded range of motion around the arm by the shoulder armor parts movable to draw some. Angle of different hand parts are included, it can reproduce the powerful poses in the play.
- [Gundam Barbados Alps]
- Gundam Tetsuhanadan that crescent-Augustine uses. Through a number of fights, it became the new figure is renovated by Teiwazu of technology. Each armed have also been strengthened. One machine of Gundam frame that was used for about 300 years ago [misfortune Festival warfare].
- Accessories: Sodomeisu (provisional), backpack arm (provisional) × 2, joint × 2, weapon possession (left and right)
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) Do you accept credit card?Yes, we accept online credit card transaction. Please note that the Payment is process by Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd. The Name of Mobile88.com will be shown on your Credit Card / Bank Statement and you will also receive a notification e-mail from Mobile88 on the Transaction.
2.) Can we COD or Meet Somewhere to buy?Sorry, we are operating as a Internet Shopping model, we don't have intention to go backward for COD and meet somewhere trade. If you don't trust us today. Please don't buy. Just come visit us our webstore from time to time until you feel comfortable and secure, then only you buy.
1.) What marker are available for gundam modelling?
Gundam Marker Pen Type
There are 2 types of Gundam marker for painting and ink drawing and 4 types for weathering. Each type is designed for a special use, so the level of finish improves if you use them according to the different purposes they were intended for.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR PAINTING
The marker for painting uses good color smooth alcohol type paint, with a flat core pen point that is capable of painting everything from big open surfaces to tiny parts.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR INK DRAWING (ULTRA THIN PEN POINT)
|The ink drawing markers are oil-based markers with an ultra thin pen point, which is used for painting engraved parts. It fixes really well and provides a realistic finish easily.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR INK DRAWING (WIPE OFF TYPE)
|The ink drawing brush marker is most suitable for painting even finer engraved parts. The pen point is a brush type, and special water-based ink is used, so it can be applied on any kind of basecoat and paint run off can be wiped off.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR WEATHERING
|If you want a realistic finish, you should use a weathering marker especially for weathering painting. This is a water-based marker, so you can weather the parts without affecting the base. There is a wipe off type and paint type available for a realistic finish.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR ERASURE
|The eraser pen cleans up paint run off quickly just like a rubber eraser. By rubbing over the area run off, excess paint is dissolved and cleared.|
Tips of Using Gundam Marker
|1) Shake painting and weathering markers well with the cap on before usage.
|2)When using for the first time or when ink does come out smoothly, press on the pen point. Be careful not to crush the tip.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions