- Bandai's Master Grade (MG) "RX-78-3" is meant to attract the mature modeler who remembers growing up with Gundam, but wouldn't think of building the primitive kits that were released when Gundam first was broadcast in 1980 (the original kit is still available, by the way. 700 yen).
- Like all the kits in the MG series, the level of detail is superb, and virtually everything moves. Panels on the legs flip open to reveal internal mechanisms. The head has a panel, too.
- Even the "Core Fighter" cockpit ship can be removed from its belly. Fine mesh parts cover the inside of the chest air intakes for added realism. Three types of hands are included -- open palm, fists, and posable (moving fingers) for gripping any of the several weapons that comes with the kit.
All of Bandai's MG (as well as HG) kits are completely snap-together, and parts are molded in color, so no painting is necessary.
- Of course, the use of cement and paints will improve the appearance of a finished model. Many of the surface markings are printed right onto the plastic parts to begin with, but the kit includes replacement transfers for those people who wish to paint their work.
- The RX-78-3 kit is identical to the RX-78-2 except that it is molded in blue and gray plastic, rather than the more "festive" colors of the original.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) How do I build the gundam?
|A Before Installation||Before Installation, please prepare the toolkit and read the image friendly manual book for easier installation later.|
|B Cut down the Parts||Follow the instruction on the manual book, cut down the necessary parts.|
|C Installation||After cutting down the parts, please follow the instruction manual book to install the part, make sure the attachment point of each part match.|
|D Stickers||Using the pliers can ensure the easier sticker process.|
|E Completion||Try different posing on the gundam, refer to the manual book picture as a reference. Take Picture.|
2.) What marker are available for gundam modelling?
Gundam Marker Pen Type
There are 2 types of Gundam marker for painting and ink drawing and 4 types for weathering. Each type is designed for a special use, so the level of finish improves if you use them according to the different purposes they were intended for.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR PAINTING
The marker for painting uses good color smooth alcohol type paint, with a flat core pen point that is capable of painting everything from big open surfaces to tiny parts.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR INK DRAWING (ULTRA THIN PEN POINT)
|The ink drawing markers are oil-based markers with an ultra thin pen point, which is used for painting engraved parts. It fixes really well and provides a realistic finish easily.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR INK DRAWING (WIPE OFF TYPE)
|The ink drawing brush marker is most suitable for painting even finer engraved parts. The pen point is a brush type, and special water-based ink is used, so it can be applied on any kind of basecoat and paint run off can be wiped off.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR WEATHERING
|If you want a realistic finish, you should use a weathering marker especially for weathering painting. This is a water-based marker, so you can weather the parts without affecting the base. There is a wipe off type and paint type available for a realistic finish.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR ERASURE
|The eraser pen cleans up paint run off quickly just like a rubber eraser. By rubbing over the area run off, excess paint is dissolved and cleared.|
Tips of Using Gundam Marker
|1) Shake painting and weathering markers well with the cap on before usage.
|2)When using for the first time or when ink does come out smoothly, press on the pen point. Be careful not to crush the tip.
1.) How much is shipping?To find out how much shipping will cost, add the items you are interested in, to your shopping basket. Note that in doing this, you are not obligated to purchase these products. When viewing your shopping basket, you will see an option called 'Check Out'. When selecting this option, you will be forwarded to the 'Shipping Information Page.' Please enter your shipping address and shipping method and your shipping charge will appear. After viewing your charge, select the cancel button to cancel the check out process.
- If you are in Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island - Please select 'East Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
- If you are in states OTHER then Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island in Malaysia- Please select 'Peninsula Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions