- Zeta Gundam was broadcast on Japanese TV during '84/85, following up the original series with a whole new set of characters and machines. Not surprisingly, the robot of the same name was the main piece of hardware in the show. This new show also introduced the "transformation" concept to Gundam, and the Zeta does an impressive one, switching from robot mode to "Wave Rider" mode in the wink of an eye. Perhaps more impressive is the fact the this new Master Grade kit can also make this transformation without a single piece having to be removed or replaced on it (not counting the shield/nose piece, but that's true to the show).
The new 1/100 MG Zeta Gundam is probably the most highly-engineered model Bandai has ever produced. Eight full-size runners with hundreds of multi-colored parts make this kit a serious assembly project, but it goes together very smoothly. Besides the transformation capability, the kit includes all kinds of other goodies. As usual, everything moves. Even those yellow antenna on its forehead fold up. Three sets of hands are included -- fists, open palm, and posable. A watch battery can be installed to light up the cockpit of the Wave Rider (bulb included). And the kit also comes with the "Hyper Mega Launcher" (not shown in these photos and yes, that's really what it's called) -- a huge super-cannon that the Zeta uses to blast enemies from the sky in one shot (the cannon is about 30cm or 12" long when completed!). Also includes the usual "beam saber" sword, and little grenades that fit into operable hatches on the ends of its forearms. The Zeta in "Wave Rider" mode, seen from the top and bottom. This transformation takes place without any parts needing to be removed from the kit!
All of Bandai's MG (as well as HG) kits are completely snap-together, and parts are molded in color, so no painting is necessary. Of course, the use of cement and paints will improve the appearance of a finished model. Many of the surface markings are printed right onto the plastic parts to begin with, but the kit includes replacement transfers for those people who wish to paint their work.
- red colored LED light included attached by the wings behind.
- transformable into a "waveraider" (plane format).
- decals included
- sold only with 109.90; budgeted and worthwhile.
MG MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam
You may like to read this article too:
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) How much is shipping?To find out how much shipping will cost, add the items you are interested in, to your shopping basket. Note that in doing this, you are not obligated to purchase these products. When viewing your shopping basket, you will see an option called 'Check Out'. When selecting this option, you will be forwarded to the 'Shipping Information Page.' Please enter your shipping address and shipping method and your shipping charge will appear. After viewing your charge, select the cancel button to cancel the check out process.
- If you are in Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island - Please select 'East Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
- If you are in states OTHER then Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island in Malaysia- Please select 'Peninsula Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
1.) If I bank in to your account, how do you verify my payment?Well, valued customer can either give us a short messages to the site owner's contact number018-988 2022, Mr. Lai, or you could email us your payment information. Please do include information like orderid, payment amount, payment method, payment target bank (to which bank you banked in), and we will do the rest.
There are also some customer in the history did scan the bank-in slip and send the e-mail to us, both way worked. And, if you don't have an e-mail account, you can simply Contact Us the detail too.
More detailed instruction on payment method and payment options can also be found here.
1.) How many grade of gundam are there?
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions