- A melee combat type MS developed by a new organization in the world of SEED VS Astray. - Backpack is compatible with that of Hail Buster Gundam. - Weapons: beam rifle, beam saber x2, shield, customized anti-ship sword x2, "Armor Schneider" combat knife x2 - Total 10 runners, foil sticker and clear sticker includedGale Strike Armaments (as per anime)Mounted in the Gale Strike's head are two "Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel CIWS guns. These light projectile weapons are used to intercept missiles and to destroy lightly armored vehicles.Beam SaberAs the Shield Striker's basic structure is derived from that of the Aile Striker, it is equipped with two beam sabers, stored on racks mounted over the shoulders of the Gale Strike.Armor Schneider Combat KnifeStored in holsters mounted on the elbows, these are the same knives used by the GAT-X105 Strike Gundam."Wing Saw" Anti Ship SwordsEquipped in it's Shield Striker, these are Serrated, anti-ship swords with anti-beam coating used for close combat. It's also used as stabilizer wings while the MS is in flight. this weapon is very effective against mobile armors, mobile suits and even ships. The Wing Saws have a data-gathering functionality similar to the katana of the MBF-P05LM Astray Mirage Frame . If the blade is unable to cut through an object, this ability changes the frequency at which the saw blade vibrates, increasing its cutting power. This enables it to easily cut through even Phase Shift Armor.57mm Beam RifleLike the Strike, it is equipped with a 57mm high-energy beam rifle.Source:wikipediaReview by Prime 92 on youtube:
Copyright Sotsu Agency / Sunrize Weight : 466g One of the new machines developed by Librarian Works in the "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED VS ASTRAY" manga, the Hail Buster Gundam is an upgraded version of the Buster Gundam with additional firepower and sporting a different color scheme. The Mobile Suit piloted by Finis Socius is now offered as this sharply detailed snap-fit plastic kit that will be fully articulated with polycapped joints upon completion. Its weapon loadouts consist of a 350mm gun-launcher, a 94mm high-energy beam rifle, and two shoulder-mounted 120mm anti-vessel mlti-barrel guns. Hail Buster Gundam can also be equipped with the Shield Striker unit from the Aile Strike Gundam. Foil stickers and marking stickers are provided. "Hail" refers to hailstones. This mecha gets its name from the countless bullets it spray out from every part of its form. This version has seen various upgrades to improve its firing accuracy over the Buster, which was originally specialized for artillery battles, and it has dramatically enhanced precision firing capabilities from short to long ranges. Also, in order to act as a sniping mecha, it uses Mirage Colloid along with its armouring so it can collect large amounts of data from enemies without them realizing it, then eliminate them with a single strike.
If you liked Blitz Gundam, you will really like its souped-up upgrade: Nebra Blitz Gundam from â€œMobile Suit Gundam Seed vs. Astray. The weapons load on this baby include the following: the Maganoikutachi, Lancer-Dart, Beam Saber, Tsumuhanotachi, Gleipnir, and Maganoshirahoko. Additionally, its backpack can be attached to the back of Vent Saviour Gundam, and the backpacks from Nix Providence Gundam and Regen Duel Gundam can be attached to the back of Nebra Blitz Gundam. The model features crisp details, snap-fit assembly, and full articulation via polycapped joints. Finally, foil stickers and Tetron stickers are included to add some final details to the kit. Nebra Blitz Gundam is pre-colored and snap-together, so paint and glue are not needed to complete it. Like all Bandai Japan models, the instructions for assembly are in Japanese, but they feature very clear, easy-to-follow pictures that are lettered and numbered in English. The model is brand new, and its parts are completely sealed.
Copyright Sotsu Agency / Sunrize Weight : 506g Duel Gundam gets an upgrade in the "VS Astray" official side story to the "Mobile Suit Gundam Seed" series, and turned into Regen Duel Gundam! This snap-fit plastic kit of the Mobile Suit comes molded in color and will be fully articulated with polycapped joints upon completion. It comes with its custom beam rifles, bazooka striker, two beam sabers, and a shield. Its backpack can be attached to Gale Strike Gundam. A sheet of foil stickers and a sheet of marking stickers are provided.
Featuring the fully articulated 1/100 Chaos Gundam and can transform just like the TV series! Not only can it transform but it also comes packed with loads of unique weapons and a booklet full of artwork of both the Gundam and the pilot Sting Oakley! The helmet crest can be folded down and retracted for the Mobile Armor mode. Highly recommended for any Gundam fan!
Introducing GUNDAM DYNAMES featured in GUNDAM 00 from 1/100 scale series. Various wrists and foil stickers included. Covering parts in the waist for stable-ness. Belts made with TPE. Chest lens and shoulder belts made with special material. New joint system installed. Double joint system in the shoulders. Accessories include of: Includes beam rifle, beam sabers, hand guns, and armor covers.
GNY-001F Gundam Astrea Type-F History of GNY-001F Gundam Astrea Type-F: The story is that as HRLâ€™s battleship has gotten closer to CBâ€™s Colony Krung Thep, 874 is gathering intelligence using the Sadalsuud, Ruido comes out in the Astrea to intercept. The instruction that came from Veda was â€œDefeatâ€. Here, Ruido in the Gundam starts attacking the person. Later on, the second generation Gundam Meister arrived in a transport aircraft on a battlefield. Four HRL MS â€œPhantomâ€s against the Gundam Meister 874â€™s Gundam Astraea fight a one-sided battle that ends in 36 seconds. Ruido in Astraea shoots down the first Helion Platoon that was examining AEUâ€™s Orbital Elevator. In addition, 874 who intercepts in Sadalsuud, who sees the shadow of an approaching aircraft, proposes that Ruido does a check.Ruido sorties in the Astraea in place of the injured Marlene. Ruido does not want Marlene to go out into the battlefield. If he was fighting very well, then thereâ€™s no need for her to go out into the battlefield. Ruido exterminates the Helion force through Astraea. Source: http://gundam.wikia.com
Gundam Astray Mirage Frame History of Gundam Astray Mirage Frame: In CE 71, the Orb Union's Morgenroete corporation built five Gundam Astray prototype mobile suits at Heliopolis, the MBF-P01 Astray Gold Frame, MBF-P02 Astray Red Frame, MBF-P03 Astray Blue Frame, MBF-P04 Astray Green Frame and the MBF-P05 Astray Mirage Frame, which were used to base the five G Project Gundams that they assisted the Earth Alliance's Atlantic Federation in creating. They successfully copied the EA's beam rifle and saber technology, but Morgenroete did not have access to the Phase Shift armor design, and compensated this by making the Gundam Astray units lighter and more agile than their EA counterparts. On January 25, CE 71, ZAFT's attack on Heliopolis to steal the Alliance Gundams also unknowingly interrupted the Astray Project. In order hide their progress, Orb's military decided to destroy the Astray lab. However all Astray prototypes survived and fell into the hands of different factions. The Mirage Frame, which only existed in form of reserve parts, fell into the hands of the mysterious organization Librarian, who modifed it to the existing model. With the rebirth of Rondo Ghina Sahaku by Librarian, he is given this mobile suit for his revenge towards Gai Murakumo. However, the Mirage Frame is heavily damaged in battle with Gai's MBF-P03R Gundam Astray Blue Frame 2nd Revise and the Mirage Frame is significantly upgraded to the MBF-P05LM2 Gundam Astray Mirage Frame 2nd Issue. Source:http://gundam.wikia.com
Build up a Zaku Warrior, then add Blaze or Gunner parts as you wish! This terrific snap-together kit contains parts for both versions, as well as clear plastic plates featuring Athrun Zala (Blaze Zaku Warrior) and Dearka Elthman (Gunner Zaku Warrior). All the parts are molded in colour, and polycaps are included for poseable joints. Stickers are included for extra detail. An extremely cool set!
#07 Blaze Zaku Phantom [Heine custom]
Heine Westenfluss' custom Blaze Zaku Phantom from the popular series Gundam Seed Destiny is a model kit loaded with extras. The Blaze Zaku Phantom comes with a Beam Tomahawk, machine gun, two shields, and lots of movable joints allowing the model to reproduce many stances seen in the show.
- Appearing in the official Versus Gaiden Gundam SEED Astray
Commercialization of electronics Providence Gundam!
- Enhanced Mobile Suit Gundam based on Providence.
- Dragoon with the body of the aircraft systems are those that are joined with the rear,
Has been enhanced to all 12 machines.
- Providence Gundam's backpack electronics simultaneous release
Relay can be connected to the rear of Gen Duel Gundam.
- Providence Gundam is on the back of electronics
Hail can be connected Buster Gundam's backpack.
- Accessories: Backpack Dragoon type (type key with Judith lithium beam rifle) Ã— 1,
Complex weapon systems shields Ã— 1, Ã— 1 system with Dragoon
Justice is originally built by ZAFT and piloted by Athrun Zala. Its backpack, the "Sub-flight System," is actually a support vehicle that houses a set of cannons on top and can detach and fly on its own. Like the Freedom Gundam, it is equipped with a Neutron Jammer Canceler, allowing a nuclear reactor to be used for the powerplant instead of a mere battery. This means that the Justice Gundam can operate its Phase Shift system indefinitely.
At last, the Strike Freedom Gundam arrives in 1/100 scale, molded in colour and with snap-fit assembly so you can get it ready to display in no time! Polycaps are included for the joints; stickers are included for extra detail. A clear "info card" shows off Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne as well as their vital statistics. (A bonus stand and "action parts" were included in the first production run of this kit. As always, HobbyLink Japan cannot promise you that you will receive a kit from the first production run. Please do not ask for one. We appreciate your understanding!)
Here's the very colourful Destiny Gundam in 1/100 scale, featuring snap-fit assembly, and lots of optional weapons and multiple hands for various poses. Polycaps ensure smooth movement at the joints. A clear plastic "character plate" features a picture of Shinn Asuka and Stellar Loussier, as well as their vital statistics.
- Upper body, lower body is completely transformed, realized the first variant of the Core Fighter series. - Moving up and down the wing on the back pack. Can also fold down to tail. - Adopt a stopper mechanism of deformation at each point, a solid form after deformation decorating You can.