Build your own action figure of Woody from "Toy Story 4" with this awesome model kit from Bandai! Fully posable after assembly, he's made with multilayer construction -- stickers for the cowhide pattern on his vest are not needed, and the sheriff's badge and shirt buttons are separate parts for added depth! The pattern on his shirt is reproduced with molded-in lines. His eyes are movable, he has 4 sets of interchangeable hands, and he has foil stickers for the markings and a base for display. A sticker for Andy's name written on the underside of his right boot is included! Add him to your collection today, and don't miss out on his pal Buzz Lightyear, too!
This is an injection-plastic figure kit.
"To infinity and beyond!" Build your own action figure of Buzz Lightyear from "Toy Story 4" with this awesome model kit from Bandai! Fully posable after assembly, he's molded in color so painting is not needed; he has interchangeable facial expressions and hands, and comes with foil stickers for the markings and a base for display. In addition, his mechanical wings will deploy automatically when you press the button on his chest, and the mechanical parts of his arm can open and close. Add him to your collection today, and don't miss out on his pal Woody, too!
-[Buzz Lightyear] The main character Buzz Lightyear (Alpha Suit) is a luxurious specification full of attached parts, commercialized by SHFiguarts!
- [Buzz Lightyear (Alpha Suit)] is commercialized from the single movie [Buzz Lightyear] that depicts the adventures of Buzz Lightyear. The action in the play can be reproduced with abundant equipment and a replacement head.
- [Buzz Lightyear] appears in the definitive modeling based on CG in the play. By combining the attached joint parts and [Soul STAGE ACT HUMANOID] (sold separately), you can reproduce the flight scene with a jet pack.
- Two different facial expressions can be reproduced by using the replacement parts for the head and neck.
- Helmet parts are included. The detailed markings on the suit are reproduced by tampo printing.
- Reproduce the communication scene with a replacement wrist.
- Helmet parts can be attached and detached.
- The jet pack reproduces the stored state of the wing by replacing the parts.
- The laser gauntlet strap is a soft part that can be attached to the arm.
- Rascal the Raccoon can reproduce the state of being attached to the right foot.
- Laser blade DX uses clear parts.
- Laser Blade DX can be suspended on the back with joint parts.
- Main body
- Replacement wrist left and right 3 types each
- Replacement head
- Jet pack
- Jet pack deployment parts
- Rascal the Raccoon
- Laser blade DX
- Laser gauntlet strap
- Joint parts for Soul STAGE
- [Buzz Lightyear] The main character, Buzz Lightyear\'s favorite machine, [XL-15 SPACE SHIP] has commercialized it as a [Chogokin] that uses abundant die casting! The same scale figures of Zerg and Buzz are also included!
- From the single movie [Buzz Lightyear] depicting the adventures of Buzz Lightyear, the fighter [XL-15 SPACE SHIP] on which Buzz Lightyear is on board is commercialized in Chogokin. Realistic texture is reproduced by the fine painting expression and the die-cast exterior of the body that is luxuriously adopted.
- Buzz Lightyear\'s favorite machine [XL-15] starts with a large volume of about 240 mm in front length! Luxurious specifications with abundant paint expression on the alloy body !!
- Abundant alloy parts are used for the body. (* The green part in the image is the assumed die-cast part.) If you equip the landing gear, you can reproduce the parked state.
- By using a dedicated pedestal, you can display the image of flight conditions.
- The cockpit is also finely painted. It is possible to board a minifigure of [Buzz Lightyear].
- Adopts fine marking and coloring on the back side. A scaled [Zerg] figure and a standing figure and a cockpit boarding figure [Buzz Lightyear] are also included to create a decorative pattern that resembles the scale in the play.
- Main body
- Landing gear
- Two types of Buzz Lightyear figures
- Zerg figure
- Dedicated pedestal