Raww Le Klueze (we prefer to think of him as Char, Junior), pilots the impressive Providence Gundam. This 1/100 scale kit of the Providence Gundam is just as impressive, with fantastic detail and lots of spiky things (the Dragoon System), as well as Beam Sabres and a Beam Rifle for weaponry. Molded in colour and featuring snap-fit assembly, so no glue or paint are required; polycaps for the joints assure that it's posable when finished. A little 1/20 unpainted PVC figure of Char I mean Raww is included as well.
Sharp HG kit of the main machine from "Gundam SEED Destiny", the Force Impulse Gundam. A neat design that transfers well to a HG kit, with parts molded in colour and all featuring snap assembly (so no glue or paint are required); and to make it even more appealing, the Force Impulse Gundam is transformable when finished, breaking down into the Force Silhouette, Chest Flyer, Leg Flyer, and Core Splendour! Instructions for building the model and for transformation are included -- all in Japanese but clearly illustrated for ease in use.
Bandai's new HG version of the new flying mecha from Gundam Seed does a nice job on this very attractive design, without making you spend a fortune! Check the pose in the lower right photo below; yes, this machine's legs are really that flexible, even in this scale! And those finned jet units off the back are very cool, too. Have fun!
From Gundam Seed, the impressive and dark "Raider Gundam" in 1/144 scale is able to transform from Mobile Suit mode to Mobile armor mode, when completed. Fantastic design allows for high flexilibity and posing of the completed Gundam. Molded entirely in colored plastic and featuring snap-fit assembly, this is a fantastic new entry into the Seed lineup!
An excellent High Grade kit of the Chaos Gundam, from Gundam SEED Destiny. All parts are molded in colour with terrific detail; all parts snap together, for easy assembly. Polycaps for the joints allow flexibility and lots of great poses. When completed, the Chaos Gundam can transform to Mobile Armour Mode. Paint is not necessary but would definitely improve the look of the finished model.
From the incredibly popular newest entry into the Gundam universe, Gundam Seed, comes a High Grade version of the Forbidden Gundam. Molded expertly in colored plastic, featuring Bandai's innovated multi-gate technology (which allows multiple colors to be shot on a single runner), it's extremely well-detailed as is typical of HG kits. Joints are movable via polycaps. The backpack can be pulled up after completion and used as shielding, just as in the series. Stickers are included for details. Though it's molded in color, paint would definitely enhance the appearance of the completed kit.
Fantastic high-grade injection-plastic kit of the Saviour Gundam in 1/144 scale. Beautifully-molded all in colour; this coupled with snap-fit assembly means no paint or glue are required. Polycaps make the joints movable; and the completed model can transform into Mobile Armour mode. Foil stickers for detail are also included.
Andrew Waldfeld's customised Gaia Gundam can transform, when completed, between Mobile Suits mode and Mobile Armour mode. Parts are molded in colour and snap together; foil and clear stickers are included for detailed markings.
Gaia Gundam(HG) Sharp, high-grade snap-together kit of the Gaia Gundam is molded all in colour, so no glue or paint are required! The finished model will transform to Mobile Armour mode. Stickers are included for detail.
- SEED reproduced in action pose! - Joint Action Base 2 comes with new parts support. - Excluding some kit. - Comes with stickers for marking up a new dress! - Redesigned the packaging design! - Redesigned with a new color molding!
- Completely redesigned HG SEED Gundam series! - If SEED is reproduced in action pose! Joint Action Base 2 comes with new parts support. Excluding some kit. - Comes with stickers for marking up a new dress! - Redesigned the packaging design! - Redesigned with a new color molding!
- Re-mastered as HG SEED project, the tiger of the desert] of special machines, or HG Ragou first time! - ZAFT weapon-specific mobility of the desert. Dedicated machine, dubbed the 'tiger Barutoferudo take 'desert. - To form a deformable driving. Canon back is movable up and down and turning with a gimmick. Caterpillar is realistic soft rubber. - Reproduction saber is a clear part of the 'blade' part. Because each of four legs moving, Even freely action poses! - Accessories: beam saber Ã— 2
- Completely redesigned HG SEED Gundam series!
At last, the Strike Freedom Gundam arrives in 1/100 scale, molded in colour and with snap-fit assembly so you can get it ready to display in no time! Polycaps are included for the joints; stickers are included for extra detail. A clear "info card" shows off Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne as well as their vital statistics. (A bonus stand and "action parts" were included in the first production run of this kit. As always, HobbyLink Japan cannot promise you that you will receive a kit from the first production run. Please do not ask for one. We appreciate your understanding!)
- Aile Strike Gundam MG with bazooka included scale 1/100, limited series stock, only 300 yen more to get this modal. - Top up with bazooka compare to original MG22242 Normal Aile Strike Gundam scale 1/100 (3800 yen). - Preview may be seen at this website address: http://mygundammodelkits.blogspot.com/2009/08/mg-gat-x105-aile-strike.html - The other remained the same, I have taken some photos from above website, thanks first.
A small articulated model kit of the Impulse Gundam with its sword equipment from Gundam Seed Destiny. Swords can combine just like in the TV show. Includes detachable beam boomerangs on backpack and beam rifle with shield. Core Splendor is included and allows you to recreate docking scenes with the Gundam's components.
Here's the very colourful Destiny Gundam in 1/100 scale, featuring snap-fit assembly, and lots of optional weapons and multiple hands for various poses. Polycaps ensure smooth movement at the joints. A clear plastic "character plate" features a picture of Shinn Asuka and Stellar Loussier, as well as their vital statistics.
- Upper body, lower body is completely transformed, realized the first variant of the Core Fighter series. - Moving up and down the wing on the back pack. Can also fold down to tail. - Adopt a stopper mechanism of deformation at each point, a solid form after deformation decorating You can.
Blaze Zaku Phantom(Rei Custom)(SD)
Beautiful kit of the Verde Buster Gundam, piloted by Shams Couza in Gundam Seed Stargazer. This kit comes molded in colored plastic and all the parts snap together for easy assembly. Polycaps are included for joints. Also included is an unassembled display stand to show off your completed Verde Buster Gundam in any action pose you desire. The GAT-X103AP Verde Buster Gundam is a Mobile Suit in the series Gundam SEED C.E. 73: Stargazer.