- 5 years since the release of the last Perfect Grade comes the long-awaited PG 00 Raiser!
- The very first Perfect Grade release from the anime Mobile Suit Gundam 00!
- Equipped with a clutch mechanism to steady the Suit"e;s joints, allowing it to hold dynamic poses with ease!
- Anime-accurate GN Drive included, featuring lights and spinning action. Of course, the head lights up as well.
- More equipment than has you"e;ll ever need!
- High level of detail creates a truly realistic fighting machine.
- Accessories: GN Sword II x1, GN Sword III x1, GN Beam Saber x1, GN Shield x1, GN Missile A/S x1, GN Condenser x1, Particle Disrupting Missile x1, Hand Missile Unit x1
00 mobile soldier Gundam last battle. It appears in 0 BB soldier Gundam final decisive battle specification. The play inside image display is reproduced with the GN particle effect parts.
- Light gimmick installed! The popular designer color arrives! - Machine designer Takayuki Yanase's illustration image has been reproduced with marking sticker and color mold. - Lights up with a pre-constructed light unit included. - Coin battery CR1120 (sold separately) required. - Copyright Sotsu Agency / Sunrize Item Size/Weight : 31 x 20 x 11.4 cm / 510g
Tieria Erde's personal Mobile Suit, Seravee Gundam, heads our way with cannons galore! Seravee, a smaller version of its predecessor Gundam Virtue, comes with two backpack-mounted GN Cannons, a GN Cannon on each knee, and a pair of single GN Bazooka IIs, which can be attached to the GN Cannons on its back to form Twin Buster Cannons, or combined to create a highly powerful GN Bazooka II Double Bazooka! WOW! The huge head on Seravee's back can slide open into Face Burst Mode and the two thrusters below it are flexible. The pre-colored, snap-together model is flexible due to its polycapped joints, and a sticker sheet for added detailing is included. The directions for the model do feature Japanese text, but they also have English lettered and numbered pictures that are very easy-to-follow. Paint and glue are not needed to complete the kit.
This Seravee Gundam High Grade Model Kit is brand new, and all its parts are factory sealed by Bandai Japan.
Include : GN BazookaII x 1
Include : GN Saber x 2, GN Rifle x 1, Gatling Gun x 1 Copyright Sotsu Agency / Sunrize Item Size/Weight : 31 x 19 x 7.2 cm / 337g Arios Gundam, from Celestial Being, is a fun addition to the Gundam 00 line with its ability to switch between Mobile Suit and Mobile Armor modes. It can be equipped with its GN Twin Beam Rifle, two Beam Sabers, and a GN Submachine Gun located under the cover of each wrist. When in Mobile Armor mode, the GN Beam Shields can be opened and used as a cool claw weapon similar to the GN Shield of its predecessor Gundam Kyrios. Trusty polycap joints allow the Arios Gundam to acheive some nice poses. A sheet of foil stickers and a display stand are included. The directions for the model do feature Japanese text, but they also have English lettered and numbered pictures that are very easy-to-follow. Paint and glue are not needed to complete the kit. This Arios Gundam High Grade Model Kit is brand new, and all its parts are factory sealed by Bandai Japan.
Gundam Avalanche Exia made its debut in the "Mobile Suit Gundam 00V" side story serialized in Hobby Japan magazine, and fans can now build the powerful mech with this sharp snap-fit model kit from Bandai! Molded in color and carefully detailed after mecha designer Kanetake Ebikawa's drawings, the Mobile Suit is equipped with its high-mobility hs-A01 Avalanche along with its Seven Sword System. Its armament includes a GN Sword capable of switching into rifle mode, two GN beam daggers, two GN beam sabers, a GN long blade, and a GN short blade. The mech features sharp mechanical detailing throughout, and will be fully articulated with polycap joints upon completion. Foil stickers and marking stickers are included. Weight: 650g
Weapons include GN beam rifle, GN beam sabers, shield, prototype GN sword, and GN launcher. Includes new features such as shoulder joints that can extend outward, allowing dramatic poses as seen in the animated series. Waist features axial cover parts for recreating off-center poses. Weight:524g
Out on Christmas season on end of Year 2008. Upon completion, the star Mobile Suit from the second season of "Gundam 00" will feature not only polycap-jointed limbs, but also a flexible Twin Drive System (GN Drives on each shoulder) with light-up LEDs, plus another LED in its head that lights up the camera eyes and lens! Setsuna's personal Mobile Suit can be equipped with the included pair of GN Sword IIs that switch from Sword to Rifle Mode, a pair of GN Beam Sabers, and two GN Shield IIs. In addition to that, the GN Sword III seen used in the show's final battle is also provided. Combine 0 Raiser with 00 Gundam by folding down its main nozzle, separating its Side Binders and attaching them to the Mobile Suit's GN Drives, and then connecting the spacecraft to the back of the mecha to complete the powered-up 00 Raiser! A sheet of foil stickers and a sheet of designer's marking stickers are provided. The powerful weapon can switch between its GN Sword and GN Rifle modes, plus a beam effect part is included for realizing its destructive Raiser Sword mode!
Armors can be taken off to express NADLEE version. GN cannon on the shoulders can be slided to recreate battle mode. NADLEE's hair can be moved to express movement. GN bazooka in two modes (normal and battle mode). Double joint system in arm articulations. Waist supported with axis cover parts for balanced posing. Various wrists and foil stickers included.
- Light gimmick installed! The popular designer color arrives! - Machine designer Takayuki Yanase's illustration image has been reproduced with marking sticker and color mold. - Lights up with a pre-constructed light unit included. - Coin battery CR1120 (sold separately) required.
accessories: GN Rifle x 1, GN Shield x 1, Beam Saber x 2
Sharing the same mold as the 2007 1/100-scale Gundam Exia, this kit of Setsuna's Mobile Suit comes molded in glossy colors for you to build the mech in Trans-Am mode. The sharply detailed kit can take on a wide range of poses upon completion, thanks to the use of polycaps in its joints. It comes fully equipped with its signature weaponry, including a GN sword that can switch to GN sword rifle mode, and foldable shoulder antennas. Not a drop of glue or paint is required! A sheet of hologram foil stickers is included. Combat Characteristics Designated as a 3rd-generation Gundam, the Gundam Exia is built with close combat as its major strength. The unit is the successor to its second generation predecessor, GNY-001 Gundam Astraea; much of Exia's design was heavily influenced from Astraea. While there are strong similarities to Astraea, Exia has its own differences from weapons to systems. Exia was created as a high-mobility unit to greatly supplement its close combat role. In order to maximize its potential in speed and movement, its legs was given the best human articulation as possible to improve its Active Mass Balance Auto Control (AMBAC). The trade-off is the reduction of armor parts in several joints that reveal its internal frame; its MS frame is more vulnerable against enemy attacks. However, the pilot can defend against enemy attacks with Exia's GN Shield. It's high mobility design has served Exia well as it has the lowest being-hit rate amongst the four 3rd-generation Gundams. The Seven Swords System refers to the wide array of GN Blades that was designed and used on the Exia. While, redundancy and flexibility was built into the weapons selection for multiple scenarios and specializations in close combat situations, this was intentional as Exia's armaments were solid armaments instead of beams. The development of solid state swords was to anticipate against enemy units that could potentially rival the Gundams. The sheath of GN Particles surrounding the blade interact with and eventually negate the tightly clustered particles of a GN Field for direct penetration. Exia's head contains the blackbox device used for quantum communication interface with Veda as well as some particle control ability. Its GN Condensers also can show visually the amount of particles it holds as well as the particle compression rate it is currently using. This ability is also used for secret communication with friendly forces. When extreme firepower and defense is needed, Exia can receive combat support from GNR-001E GN Arms Type-E and the Assault Container. The GN Arms Type E itself is a customized transformable fighter, with mid-range beam weaponry and melee weapons themed after Exia's weapons silhouette. When greater power is needed, Exia and GN Arms can combine to become a mobile armor. Exia's GN Drive docks right into the MA to power the weapons platform. If a situation arises where greater mobility is needed, Exia can be equipped with its own specialized armor, the Avalanche Pack, which would be later upgraded into the Avalanche ` Pack. The Assault Container works on conjunction with the GN Arms and Exia as a miniature armed MS carrier. It was designed to dock both Exia and GN Arms for atmospheric entry and exit missions. It's heavily armored and has enough fire power to match an entire ESF battlefleet. In addition, the Exia's extension cone chassis possess an ability that can temporarily increase the output of the equipped GN Drive and the ability of the suit temporarily in "burst"-like mode. However, this ability was rarely used as it is considered unstable however it was seen to be used in its upgraded form, the Exia Repair II. Exia's overall capabilities can be enhanced through the power of the Trans-Am System. With the Seven Sword armament combined with the skills of Meister, Setsuna F. Seiei, the Gundam Exia was a machine to be feared in close combat. Source:wikipedia
- 00 New Movie Mobile Suit Gundam MS released simultaneously aircraft commander General Machine Brave! - Accessories: beam rifle, beam saber (ON), pedestalHistories:The GNX-Y903VS Brave (Commander Test Type) is featured in Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer, where it is developed and deployed by the Earth Sphere Federation Army. The GNX-903VS Brave (Commander Test Type) is a customized version of the GNX-903VS Brave (Standard Test Type), and was assigned to Captain Graham Aker, who leads the Sol Brave Squadron, an elite mobile suit squadron composed exclusively of Brave units. The Braves were first seen when Graham deploys the Sol Brave Squadron to assist Celestial Being during their second attempt to communicate with the Extraterrestial Living-metal Shape-shifter. Graham and his squadron covered the Celestial Being retreat, and while both parties were able to retreat, the effort was not without casualties - some of Graham's Braves were assimilated, while Celestial Being lost the GN-0000RE+GNR-010 00 Raiser (Condenser Type), the GN-008RE Seravee Gundam II, the CB-002 Raphael Gundam, and the physical body of Tieria Erde. Later, Graham and his remaining men sortied to hold back the ELS invasion alongside the rest of the ESF Army and Celestial Being. During the battle, Graham defended Gundam Meister Setsuna F. Seiei and the GNT-0000 00 Qan[T] from the ELS attack. While he fought valiantly, Graham's Brave was eventually struck by several ELS, and was already being partially assimilated. With nothing left to lose, Graham decided to believe in Setsuna's vision for a brighter future, and sacrificed his life for the sake of that vision, activating Trans-Am and smashing into the ELS mothership to clear a path for the 00 Qan[T] to enter the massive superstructure. It is currently unknown how many Braves remained after the final battle, or if they were ever put into full mass-production.Source:http://gundam.wikia.com
GN-003 Gundam Kyrios MG 1/100. History of GN-003 Gundam Kyrios: Most of GN-003 Gundam Kyrios's history and exploits can be found on Allelujah Haptism's page. UN Forces Capture & Experimentation After the battle against the UN Army ended, Allelujah ejected the unit's GN Drive before it came into the hands of the UN Army. The GN Drive was recovered by Fon Spaak for Fereshte, and after Celestial Being negotiated for its return along with 0 Gundam's GN Drive. Kyrios was then used by the Human Reform League as an experiment with a Tieren arm and a GN-X hand using a GN Drive Tau. This specific experiment failed due to the GN Particles from the Drive having difficulty transferring power to the end of the experimented arm. Data gathered in these experiments was eventually used in development of the GNX-704T Ahead.What has happened to the Kyios after the expreiment remains unknown Sources:http://gundam.wikia.com
Here's an excellent snap-fit assembly kit of Lockon Stratos' personal Mobile Suit, Gundam Dynames! Molded in color, it will be articulated with plenty of polycap joints upon completion and will feature foldable GN shields to the front for front guard mode.
Its GN sniper rifle can be set up with tripod support and can also be stored on its right shoulder armor.
The yellow antenna on its head can be slid down to reveal a gun camera for precision sniping. A sheet of foil stickers is included for detail. Not a drop of glue or paint required, although painting it would add a more realistic appearance.