The Airbrush is made with high quality components that work efficiently and effectively providing exceptional atomization and accurate spray control. The HS-30 creates incredible fine detail whilst the removal of the crown cap allows for a broader (up to 1" wide) application and increased number of possible effects. The fluid control knob gives for easy adjustment and control of paint flow.
The HS-30 provides a superior control of airflow through the Air Control Regulation Valve. A quick turn of the valve can instantly take you from full atomisation to extra fine detail. In addition if you fully open the valve it is very easy to clean during colour changes.
Explanation of dual action (DA) function
As Single- Action is called an airbrush, if only the air volume is regulated with the operating lever and the paint volume with another regulator. In the case of Dual-Action airbrush this happens with a lever: by pressing down the lever the user regulates the airflow, by retracting it (simultaneously) you can determine/adjust the paint volume. By pressing down the control level the compressed air flows forwards, out off the needle cap. First, only when the control lever is pulled back does the paint come out of the nozzle and is sprayed on the object due to the air pressure. The more one pulls back the control lever, the more paint is sprayed. This requires some practice, but nothing can prevent that the air flow regulation is carried out via compressor, so that it is recommended to use a dual-action airbrush from the beginning. The maximum paint amount can be set at the back of the gun via the knurled screw (paint amount-adjusting screw).
- Airbrush gun is 0.30mm nozzle and needle
- Spray pattern fine detail to 0.75" (0.30mm to 20mm)
- Dual-action and round pattern
- Atomizing air pressure is 0.1-0.29 MPa
- New features aid the application of special effects such as hairline, shading and grain.
- The airbrush that does it all - from fine hairlines to finely atomized background spray, along with an entire range of stippling effects.
- Teflon needle packing is excellent for its resistance to solvents.
- Adjustable main lever tension
- Single-piece auxiliary lever/needle chucking guide
- Dual action Airbrush
- Internal mix Airbrush
- Feed Type: Gravity
- Cup Capacity: 7CC
- Working Pressure: 15~50PSI
- Body Length: 150mm
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: HSENG
- Model Number: HS-29
- Type: air brush, Gravity
- Application: Paint Spray Gun
- Metal hanger: 1 pcs
- Control: Dual action
- Spanner: 1 pcs
- Working pressure: 15-50 PSI
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.3/0.35/0.5mm
- Control: Push-Button