-Except for the color of the parts, this kit is identical to Perfect Grade Gundam Mk-II kit.
The very-popular Qubeley is now available in the Mk-II style, which is basically just a color variation from the original release. You also get that cool Neo Zeon mark on the shoulder. Molded in color, snap assembly. Poly-caps for the joints.Technology & Combat CharacteristicsIn terms of technology and performance the two Qubeley Mk-II units were virtually identical to the original Qubeley. The Qubeley Mk-II's stored an additional two remote funnel weapons in the tail binder over its predecessor, giving the mobile suit a total of twelve remote weapons. The one noticeable difference between the two identical Qubeley Mk-II's is the different color schemes. The first AMX-004-2 Qubeley Mk-II which featured a dark purple color scheme and a hilted beam saber. The second unit, AMX-004-3 Qubeley Mk-II, was largely identical to the first, but instead had a red-and-yellow paint scheme. Of course since the Qubeley Mk-II mobile suits were designed for Newtype pilots they were outfitted with the same miniaturized psycommu system of the first Qubeley so that the pilots may control the remote weapons with their Newtype abilities. One major differences between the two mobile suits psycommu systems, was that AMX-004-3 Qubeley Mk-II would have a new version of the psycommu system installed that would allow its pilot, through the use of a psycowave amplifying headset, to remote-control the mobile suit from outside the cockpit. The head parts of the Qubeley MK-II features a psywave sender/reciever, and also features a system that gives feedback to the pilot, a system never seen in other Newtype use MSs. The head is also crafted to act as a stabilizer in flight, thus the odd shape. The shoulder armor of the Qubely MK-II features 12 thrusters to give it exceptional mobility and speed. The binders also act as shields. They also help the Qubeley MK-II'S AMBAC system. The fingers of the MK-II also mount the same psywave sender/reciever system as the head, and can directly give the funnels instructions. The legs of the MK-II are used as landing gear and for walking. They feature thrusters as standard equipment that allow the MK-II to maneuver in space and in the atmosphere.Sources:wikipedia
- The first commercialized in the Isaac HGUC ZZ Gundam Mobile Suit that appeared in the.
- Isaac reproduce the variation due to new parts of the high Zack.
- Reproduced in a large volume characteristic of the radome. The radome is a gimmick visceral rotation. The left of the large head
Moving right can also be movable, of Mono.
- Accessories: Kai Zaku machine gun, shield
Sixth bullet appeared Kyuberei from the Mobile Suit Z Gundam]!
- Posing was impressive in the movie by the movable highly four flexible shoulder binder can be replicated.
- The nascent love machine Kyuberei of Haman in the latest format. On the basis of the drawing in the anime set and play, sharp modeling that edgy, reproduced in fine detail lines of 0.15mm, stylish design.
- Runner arrangement summarized in each site, beautiful set up by the wedge-shaped gate.
- In addition to the beam saber is included distinctive funnel. Beam saber parts can also be used as a beam gun fire effects.
HGUC 1/144 GALBALDYÎ²
HGUC 1/144 Byarlant
This product does not include mobile suit body or G-Parts [Hrududu].
From the manga Advance of Zeta, the Emergency Escape Pod [Primrose] is here as a High Grade 1/144 scale model kit! With newer modeling you can combine with other gimmicks to recreate scenes from the series.
Corresponding parts from separately sold HG 1/144 scale Gundam allows fans to display their intricate internal mechanics or create an entirely new Gundam!