BB#257 Freedom Gundam Simple Instruction in a box. Weight: 500g
Rare BB Gundam, hurry grab it while stock limited. Freedom in the palm of your hand! Very well-designed SD Freedom Gundam is molded in colored plastic and features snap-fit assembly; stickers are included for details.
- BB-259 Strike Freedom Gundam SWS - Here we get a cute, deformed version of the popular Gundam Seed machine, the Strike Gundam with Striker Weapon System. Can be modified into any one of three other modes (Aile Strike Sword Strike, Launcher Strike); included is the weapon transport fighter "Sky Grasper". Pretty sophisticated for a little kit that runs just 1,000 yen! - Weight: 260g
- Also included is a pair of Palma Faciona hands [Shining Finger], comes in white color! - The best thing is the inclusion of transparent pink parts for the wings for its volture lumiere (however you spell it). BB-290 Destiny Gundam Simple instruction included in a box. Weight; 162g
Bandai will also issue a huge, 1/144 scale Meteor Unit from Gundam Seed. Similar in concept to the Dendrobrium, this monster measures 57cm (22-1/2 inches!) long when completed, and includes a new-color version of the Freedom Gundam (photos show the Justice Gundam, but only the Freedom Gundam is included with the kit!).
At last, the Strike Freedom Gundam arrives in 1/100 scale, molded in colour and with snap-fit assembly so you can get it ready to display in no time! Polycaps are included for the joints; stickers are included for extra detail. A clear "info card" shows off Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne as well as their vital statistics. (A bonus stand and "action parts" were included in the first production run of this kit. As always, HobbyLink Japan cannot promise you that you will receive a kit from the first production run. Please do not ask for one. We appreciate your understanding!)
Beautiful kit of the Verde Buster Gundam, piloted by Shams Couza in Gundam Seed Stargazer. This kit comes molded in colored plastic and all the parts snap together for easy assembly. Polycaps are included for joints. Also included is an unassembled display stand to show off your completed Verde Buster Gundam in any action pose you desire. The GAT-X103AP Verde Buster Gundam is a Mobile Suit in the series Gundam SEED C.E. 73: Stargazer.
This fantastic little super-deformed version of Blu Duel Gundam comes in colored plastic runners with polycaps for joints. With parts that snap together easily, it requires no cement or paint to complete, although you will need to paint it if you want it to be accurate. It comes with all the weapon loadouts as seen in the "Gundam Seed Stargazer" Original Net Animation series. A display base is not included, but you can use the one that comes with BB #280 Force Impulse Gundam.
- One of the more overdone designs in Gundam! - This HG kit of the Legend Gundam comes with the clear blue "trails" leading from the whopping big Dragoon Unit. - All the parts are molded in colour and snap together for ease in assembly. - No base is included, though you can mount the finished model on the bases that have been included in previous HG kits Item Size/Weight : 31 x 19 x 7.6 cm / 314g
Part of the SD Gundam EX-Standard product line, the Destiny Gundam has been recreated with an emphasis on articulation and enhanced proportion at an attractive price. Weapons include High energy beam rifle, long-range cannon, and anti-ship sword that can be mounted on back.
- With a completely redesigned build, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED's Aile Strike Gundam joins the HG lineup!
- Adopting the modern poly-cap joint system and sharp proportions of the HG All Gundam Project, this kit features easy assembly and a wide range of motion!
- Aile Striker designed to match the NEW Strike!
- Redesigned Aile Striker is removable and features moving parts.
- Specially designed for space combat, the GAT-X105 + AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Gundam is a high-mobility Suit with a huge amount of power packed into a compact frame!
- Accessories: Aile Striker Pack, Beam Rifle, Shield, Beam Saber x 2,
Armor Schneider x 2
The PF-78-1 Perfect Gundam is a variation of the RX-78-2 Gundam, the titular mobile suit of Mobile Suit Gundam, and the first non-UC Gundam. Designed by Kunio Okawara and later by Hajime Katoki for the Gundam Fix Figuration version, it played a prominent part in the manga Plamo-Kyoshiro, and later became part of the original design series Mobile Suit Variations (MSV). Its built and piloted by Shiro Kyoda.
-Alternative hand part (left, right) x4 each
-Comic edition face x2
-Beam Rifle effect x2
-Saber effect (Straight) x2
-Saber effect (Curved)
-Bania effect (Crankshaft) x4
-Hand part storage deck
-Hyper bazooka joint
-Alternative Saber grip