Made up of 11 runners of injection plastic and one runner of polycaps, with two small sets of decals for detail, this is easily one of the most complex of the Gundam versions. Lots of poseability thanks to polycaps at the joints. It does not feature the inner-frame system. Weapons included Beam Gun, 2 Laser Swords, Shield and Giant Beam Sniper. Simple instruction included in a box. Weight: 1000g
- 'Crimson Lightning' This high mobility type Zaku exclusively for Johnny Leiden is the first RG in the MSV series.
- Featuring equipments such as leg thrusters and backpacks [06R] are reproduced with new shaping.
- Designed by armor division that imagines actual maintenance ability by actual machine verification.
- The distinctive color ring reproduces the 'crimson aircraft' in real by separately using shades for each armor.
- In addition, a realistic decal including marking of Johnny Leiden exclusive machine is attached.
- The characteristic [4 holes] of the leg vernier drawn by Mr. Kanio Ogawara's MSV illustration was reproduced for the first time in history.
- It is possible to assemble even one normal hole vernier with selection formula.
- Even with high mobility type Zaku, the shape of the backpack unique to [06R - 2], which is different from [06R - 1A] type, is three - dimensionalized as set. It precisely reproduces small differences such as hooks arranged on the left side.
- [Giant Buzz] is reproduced with new parts. Besides that, Zaku machine guns and other basic arms of Zaku are included.
- In accordance with the setting of the aircraft, reproduced with new modeling, wrist size which is one size larger than conventional Z type F type.
- Detail of the vernier mechanism of the leg is precisely reproduced.
- Characteristic cover is detachable.
- Leg power pipe is flexibly movable with spring specification.
- Accessories: Giant Â· Buzz x 1, Zaku Â· Machine Gun x 1, Zaku Bazooka x 1, Heat Â· Hawk x 1
MG 1/100 Jegan
P-Bandai: RG 1/144 MS-06R-1A Zaku II Eric Mansfield Custom
- Extended parts set appeared in the SDCS series!
- By attaching to an existing frame it is possible to reproduce even higher head and low head, and expandable to your head.
- Hirate (left and right), hand grip (left), saber possession (right) are included.
- Futosumo parts available for SDCS Zaku II are included.
- You can make [Jim] by combining this product with Jim Head and SDCS Gundam which is included in the optional SDCS frame.
* Hand parts x 1 formula
* Frame custom parts x 1 formula
* Parts for gym x 1 formula
* Molded product x 1
* Seal x 1
* Instruction manual x 1
Gundam 2.0 in G-3 coloring. Includes accurate proportions and features that are faithful to the Gundam as it appeared in the classic animated TV series. An all new "full action inner frame" allows the Gundam's waist to twist and move forward and back even with the Core Fighter in place. Three part sole design enhances contact of feet with the ground. Accurately sculpted Core Fighter features a pilot's seat that rotates to face forward during transformation into Core Block mode.
P-Bandai Exclusive: HGUC 1/144 Pale Rider (Space Equipment Type)
An expansion parts set for the SDCS series! By combining with an existing CS or SD frame you can customize the proportion even more than before! Includes open, clenched, and saber holding hands, armor parts to turn RX-78-2 into a GM, and new thighs for the Zaku. Runner x1
Here's another variation of Bandai's best-selling Master Grade Zaku kit. This version is based on the version originally seen in the "M.S.V." (Mobile Suit Variation) series. Besides the coloring, there are quite a few detail differences in the lower leg parts, weapons and markings of this Zaku. Weapons include the Giant Bazooka Prototype, standard Bazooka, "Heat Hawk" axe, and the sub-machine gun. This kit also comes with a figure of the pilot "Mush" (great name). Like all the kits in the MG series, the level of detail is superb, and virtually everything moves. The pipes running from the thighs to the calves, as well as around the sides of the head, are flexible springs covered with plastic tubes. The head has a panel that opens, and a small tab on the back of the head lets you position the Zaku's scanner eye. Three types of hands are included: open palm, fists, and posable (moving fingers). All of Bandai's MG (as well as HG) kits are completely snap-together, and parts are molded in color, so no painting is necessary. Of course, the use of cement and paint will improve the appearance of a finished model.
A special 2 pack consisting of the RX-78-3 G3 Gundam and Char's Custom Rick Dom. RX-78-3 is based on the original HGUC Gundam and comes with beam rifle, shield, hyper bazooka, and beam sabers. A non-transforming core fighter is also included. Char's Rick Dom comes with 2 types of bazookas and heat saber that can be hand held or stored on back.
[EXPO] HGUC 1/144 Pale Rider (Ground Heavy Equipment Type) Hades Mode