- Mysterious Enemy [UE (Enemy Unknown). - To reproduce the variation of the dragon type. - Reproduce the entire body poses in a play at full capacity. - Clear parts spec chest beam cannon. - Accessories: beam saber, hand grip (left), flat hand (left) According to wikipedia: The Gafran is the mainstay transformable mass production MS used by the Vagan nation, and is characterized by its humanoid shape. The Gafran shows superior traits than the RGE-B790 Genoace in terms of offense, mobility and defense. Prior to the appearance of the AGE-1, it was thought to be invincible. There are color variations but it is unknown what they are supposed to distinguish. It possesses the ability to transform into an alternate "dragon-like" mode. A common feature of these machines are the waist-mounted movable stabilizer wings . It appears that when encountering something new, the Gafran can scan it using a red light. What this scan does is unknown. Vagan machines are installed with a self-destruct mechanism in order to prevent technology and information from getting into the hands of the Earth Federation military . By A.G. 164, this function is removed from most Vagan MS . The majority of the Gafran's weapons are fixed, save for the handheld Colony Destroyer weapon. The majority of seen Gafran have been blue in color, however occasionally a more uniquely colored unit is seen that acts as a commander to the standard colored ones. It is unknown if these units are technologically different or if the only changes are aesthetics. Weapons - Beam Rifle: Serves as the Gafran's tail when transformed. Its beam rifle can be held over or under the right shoulder when in use, it is a powerful long-range weapon that can destroy a mobile suit with one shot. - Beam Vulcan/Beam Saber: Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations, however, it wasn't powerful enough to damage the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal. Its beam vulcan also possesses the ability to generate a beam saber. - Diffuse Beam Cannon: Mounted in torso. Generates a very wide beam ideal for eliminating difficult enemies that stand before the Gafran. However, it wasn't powerful enough to damage the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal. - Colony Destroyer: Used by the Gafran during the assault on Space Colony Nora, the colony destroyer was a large scale weapon with power that can deal critical damage to a colony. Generally, since Vagan Mobile Suits have internal weapons, this colony destroyer is thought to be an exceptional strategic weapon. The Colony Destroyer is shoulder-fired by a single Gafran that directs the weapon towards the target colony. Gundam Age Series - Unknown Enemy gunpla review Gundam Age Series - Unknown Enemy gunpla review Video 2 Gundam Age Series - Unknown Enemy gunpla review Video 3 Gundam Age Series - Unknown Enemy gunpla review Video 4
- MS-volume of the Earth Federation Army. - Clear plastic canopy specification reproduces the internal mechanical details. - Reproduce the entire body poses in a play at full capacity. - Visit each armed gimmick. - Comes with a variety of weapons! - Accessories: Beam Spray Gun, Heat sticks, hand grip with arms (left), flat hand (left hand only)
Gundam Age - Zedas R [PRE ORDER] Wikipedia Information: The Zedas is a high-mobility CQC UE type in the same class as the Ovv-f Gafran. However, unlike the Gafran, it is not equipped with a Beam Rifle and is instead equipped with a removable "tail" that can function as a sword. Also, unlike the Gafran, the Zedas does not possess a "dragon-like" mode. Instead it transforms into something akin to a fighter jet, befitting its status as a high-mobility unit. Armament Zedas sword/Tail Normally serves as the Zedas' "tail". It can detached and used as a sword, while boasting of higher cutting power than a beam saber. Beam Vulcan Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations. Also possess the ability to generate a beam saber. The Zedas' beam Vulcans appear to have a higher rate of fire compared to the Gafran, seemingly without loss of power. Diffuse Beam Cannon Mounted in torso. Generates a very wide beam ideal for eliminating difficult enemies that stand before the Zedas. History One Zedas was involved in the attack on Nora, but it did not make its presence known until after the colony had been hit by a number of colony destroyer-type weapons. When it did get involved, it ignored the Diva, in order to enter the colony where it proceeded to scan and destroy the military base. After the base's destruction, the Gundam engaged the Zedas to keep its attention away from the Diva and the colony core. After a high speed battle between the two units, and after the DODS rifle had been drained of power, Flit made an intense proclamation that he would defend the colony, after which the Zedas retreated for reasons unknown. The Zedas is again seen in the Madorna Mobile Suit Workshop, the arms dealer, Yark Dole, requested Madorna to improve its performance and in return he will pay a fortune. When Woolf Enneacle and Flit Asuno were brought before the machine to confirm it as UE the Zedas activated and attacked, destroying everything in its path. Woolf and Flit engaged the Zedas in a pair of CMS-B/67 Shaldoll mobile suits, until Flit could get the AGE-1T Gundam AGE-1 Titus. However the weaponless Shaldolls and Gundam Titus were too slow to inflict any damage on the Zedas which retreated on the orders of a bored Decil Galette.
- BB Senshi Gundam appeared in AGE-2, full of gimmicks! - + Retrofit deformable wear! - Comes with Stand! Surplus parts can be stored in a dedicated pedestal! - Accessories: Hyper Dodds rifle, shield, twin Dodds Cannon, saber, pedestal
- Accessories : saber (tail), grip hand (right and left), open hand (right and left), and bit x5, the pedestal for movement (for fixation), display part. According to wikipedia - The xvb-xd Farsia is an X-Rounder use mobile suit of the Vagan that appears in the Mobile Suit Gundam AGE anime series. It's technically piloted by Yurin L'Ciel, though in fact it is controlled remotely by Desil Galette from the cockpit of his xvv-xc Zedas. The xvb-xd Farsia were built specifically to harness an X-Rounder's potential in mind.The Farsia differs to other Vagan mobile weapons of it's time due to its feminine design and lack of a transformation mode. It has been designed with considerations for situations where the pilot has had no formal training. The Farsia is one example of mobile suit that can be controlled using X-Rounder power, ultimately allowing it to be operated without direct control of the pilot. However due to this, it also necessarily for the pilot to function as part of the vessel in order to receive feedback from the power. Because the pilot is now "part of the mobile suit", it ultimately allows certain situations where tragedies can happen to innocents X-Rounder pilots such as its pilot, Yurin L'Ciel, whom have no Mobile Suit piloting experience. However, the Farsia makes up to its design as its also made as a high speed unit, flying around on a auxiliary propulsion system pedestal. Using Yurin as a terminal, it is remotely operated by receiving and amplifying Desil's thought waves . The unit is armed with several farsia bits, which can be controlled via brainwaves to execute devastating all-ranged attacks. Weapons: - Farsia Bit: Farsia keeps five Farsia Bits stored in a backpack. These bit are developed by the Vagan as a multipurpose all ranged remote weaponry. The Bits can fire concentrated beams into the enemy using its individual power generator, while controlling them using an X-Rounder's brainwaves. - Diffuse Beam Cannon: The Farsia is also armed with one Diffuse Beam Cannon on its chest. - Farsia Sword (Tail): Normally serves as the Farsia's "tail". It can detached and used as a sword, while boasting of higher cutting power than a beam saber. - Beam Vulcans/Beam Sabers: Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations. Also possess the ability to generate a beam saber.
- MS heavy period Kio appeared in Part three. - Movable tail impressive. - Accessories: left and right hand grip, left and right palm. According to wikipedia The ovv-af Danazine is a mass produced Heavy Assault Vagan mobile suit appearing in the Kio Arc of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE. The Danazine is the Vagan's next generation mass-production mobile suit, intended to replace the older frontline mobile suits, such as the ovm-e Dorado. It is the primary mobile suit used by the Vagan during the invasion of Earth. During high-speed flight mode, the left and right head stabilizers are closed to cover the Danazine's face, while the legs are retracted. This mode allows the Danazine to reach speeds faster than most other mobile suits. It is armed with a beam cannon built into its waist, two beam vulcans on each hand and a combination beam vulcan/saber mounted under its chin. Weapons - Danazine Cannon : Mounted in the waist. It generates a very wide beam, ideal for eliminating difficult enemies that stand before the Danazine. - Beam Shooter:Mounted under the chin, it's a special beam vulcan gun that can also emit a beam saber. - Beam Vulcan/Beam Saber: Mounted on each hand. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations. Also possesses a beam saber mode, like most Vagan mobile suits. - Danazine Spinner: The "tail" of the Danazine, which functions as a striking weapon capable of impaling enemy mobile suits.
- Accessories: left and right hand grip, left and right palm - Item Size : 29.8 x 18.8 x 6.6 cm According to wikipedia The xvt-zgc Ghirarga is a Vagan mobile suit featured in the Kio Arc and Three Generation Arc of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE. The unit is piloted by Zeheart Galette. Like the xvm-zgc Zeydra, the Ghirarga is a next Generation Vagan mobile suit outfitted with enhanced compatibility with X-Rounders. It is based on an experimental machine designed for commander-use and has since been modified with emphasis on mobility as Zeheart's personal unit. The Ghirarga is made especially for all-ranged combat, incorporating previous technologies from other Vagan mobile suits. In addition to some of the weaponry from the Zeydra, it also has two new weapons: the handheld Ghirarga Spear and the Ghirarga Tail. The Beam Buster has also been upgraded in regards to firepower so as to be much more powerful than previous versions of the weapon, to the point where it is able to match up with the AGE-3's Sigmaxiss Rifle and AGE-FX's Stungle Rifle. Through the use of the "Mode X" configuration, the Ghirarga's X-rounder compatibility is enhanced, utilizing the "X-Transmitter" technology to wield the Ghirarga bits, remote weaponry capable of performing all-range attacks. Weapons - Ghirarga Spear: The Ghirarga Spear is the versatile hand-held weapon of the Ghirarga. It is able to generate a beam sickle from the tips of both ends and can also be separated into two components capable of generating a beam blade. Additionally, it can also function as a beam rifle for ranged combat. - Ghirarga Tail: Unlike most Vagan mobile suits, the Ghirarga's tail fuctions as a striking weapon similar to the Xvm-mzc Zeydars. Additionally it can be hand-wielded as a whip. - Ghirarga Bits: The Ghirarga Bits are beam-like all-range remote weaponry controlled by X-Rounder brainwaves. These bits can quickly take down an mobile suit squad. This weapon is only usable if the Ghirarga is in the "Mode X" configuration. - Beam Saber: The beam saber is the basic close range combat weapon of many mobile suits, both Federation and Vagan alike. However unlike the Federation beam saber, the beam saber used by Vagan mobile suits are generally mounted on the unit's hands, as opposed to being hand held like the Federation beam sabers. The beam saber of the Vagan mobile suits are generated from the unit's beam vulcans, allowing Vagan mobile suits to switch quickly from ranged combat to close range combat. The beam saber can easily cut through most mobile suits. - Beam Valcan: The standard ranged weapons for most Vagan mobile suits. These armaments are mounted both hands of Vagan mobile suits. These beam weapons have a high-rate of fire and are moderately powerful. They have been shown able to destroy small vehicles, buildings, and even mobile suits. In addition to being a ranged weapon, the beam vulcan is able to generate a beam saber for close range combat. Due to this feature, the beam vulcan armament can quickly switch to the beam saber, making the beam vulcan a versatile weapon.
- Accessories: Les Cannon Gills, Gills level rifle, which Gills shield, beam saber - Item Size : 29.8 x 18.8 x 6.6 cm
- Accessories: Canon system Ã— 4, base only