Taken straight from the art of Katoki Hajime comes this Master Grade version of the RX-78-2. With all the detail we've come to expect from the Master Grade line -- a poseable inner frame with armour laid over the top of it -- this is definitely one for your display case! Parts are molded in colour and snap together for ease in assembly; no paint or glue are required.
According to wikipedia
The RX-93 Î½ Gundam (aka Nu Gundam, Nu) is a mobile suit that appears in Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack. It was piloted by Amuro Ray.
The Î½ Gundam was one of the most advanced mobile suits of its time in U.C. 0093, together with Char Aznable's MSN-04 Sazabi, designed and used by Amuro Ray himself during the Second Neo Zeon War. It was manufactured at Anaheim Electronics' Von Braun plant and completed in a short period of time (about three months) under the supervision of chief engineer October Saran. Its design is based on the average value of specifications of each successive generations of Gundam-type units from the the original Gundam to the Î–Î– Gundam, and updated with state-of-the-art technologies introduced at the time.
The Î½ Gundam's design also focuses on versatility and operational aspects as well as emphasis on reliability and durability for protracted battles. It adopts unitized parts that are designed according to EFF standards, except for the Psycoframe, for easier procurement of parts and materials and reducing special components as much as possible. It can be easily repaired due to maintenance feedback and combat data. In addition, it reflects Amuro Ray's experience as an MS pilot cultivated over the years.
Although its development was only partially completed at the time of its deployment, the Î½ Gundam proved itself to be a formidable mobile suit. The operating data obtained from the Silver Bullet (Funnel Test Type) was used in its development. It is the first Gundam-type machine to be equipped with Funnels. A newly developed MS control program is installed to account for the Î½ Gundam's center of mass during the separation and movement of the Funnel equipment.
Incorporating the Psycoframe technology secretly provided to Anaheim Electronics by Char Aznable of Neo Zeon, the Î½ Gundam was able to utilize Psycommu weapons and channel the emotions and mental energies of a suitable Newtype pilot. When combined with legendary ace pilot Amuro Ray's immense skill and experience, this powerful, state-of-the-art mobile suit was able to almost single-handedly hold the whole Neo Zeon force by just itself, and its Psycoframe was put to the test to determine the history of humanity living on earth.
Following Amuro's failure to stop Char in attempting to drop Fifth Luna, Amuro decided to design a mobile suit that would be able to combat Char's MSN-04 Sazabi. This machine, the RX-93 Nu Gundam, was designed not only to be the true upgrade to the RX-78-2 Gundam, but also to be the ultimate Gundam. Unknown to Amuro, though, Char realized this would be the case and allowed Anaheim Electronics to pass on the psycho-frame technology for the Nu Gundam's use. However, testing of this machine would be interrupted when fighting between Londo Bell and Neo Zeon forces force Amuro and his girlfriend Chan Agi to take the half-completed Nu Gundam with them to save everyone.
Sadly, the lack of testing would easily been shown when, during one skirmish, Amuro's panicking caused his fin funnels to react, forcing Gyunei Guss to kill his captive, Kayra Su. As Londo Bell forces moved to stop Char from dropping Axis, Amuro and Char would go head to head, battling one another and practically ravaging their suits. In the end, another flaw revealed itself - the psycho-frame resonated with high emotions, pushing Amuro's already amazing Newtype powers to new heights, and managed to push Axis away from the Earth. The resonance creates a light that could be seen from Earth. The fate of both pilots however is unknown and remains a big mystery even to this day.
MG 1/100 ZZ Gundam Ver.Ka
Unicorn Gundam Ver. Ka again - Unit 2 Banshe finally rolled out with Ver.
- Change psycho frame to clear yellow.
- Changing colors according to the molding color, Ver.Ka unique marking water transfer decal included.
- Besides Beam Â· Magnum and Shield, weapons parts such as Hyper Â· Bazooka are enriched.
- Beam . Magnum x 1
- Shield x 1
- Hyper . bazooka x 1
- Beam saber x 2
- Molded article x 22
- Foil seal x 1
- Water transfer type decal x 1
- Instruction manual x 1
- Gundam Plastic Model Kit 30th Anniversary campaign, Master Grade with transparent outer parts! The limited edition comes with an extra transparent outer part at the regular price. Enables enjoyment of the inner mechanical parts!
- Newly developed "Special white plating" version. - To finish it up more beautifully only by having assembled the feature of the Unicorn that shines in white, the white part of the whole body special is coated by "White plating of new development". - "Dazzling Gold" is reproduced in the Gold part in the corner by "Foil decal" according to the finish of the body. - accessory: 1 and 1 and 2 and 1 and beam saber Ã— beam bazooka Ã— 4 beam rifle spare magazine Ã— shield Ã— beam rifle Ã— *
- On its own, it comes with V Core Booster and Core Fighter, Display Base, plus weapons for V Gundam too! - By combining it with the V Gundam already released, you can create the V-Dash Gundam. - The display base included is for V Core Booster. Accessories: Beam Rifle, Beam Smart Gun, Beam Javelin, Overhung Cannon, Gatling Gun, Rocket Launcher left/right, Disposable Buzz x2, display stand
P-Bandai Exclusive: Hi-Nu Gundam HWS Expansion
MG 1/100 Hi-Nu Gundam Ver.Ka HWS (EXPO Clear Edition)
P-Bandai Exclusive: MG 1/100 Crossbone Gundam X-2 Kai Ver.Ka
P-Bandai Exclusive: MG 1/100 Crossbone Gundam X-3 Ver.KA
P-Bandai Exclusive: MG 1/100 Psycho Zaku Ver.Ka Final Battle Ver.
Estimate Arrival - November2017
P-Bandai Exclusive: MG 1/100 Full Armor Gundam Thunderbolt Ver.Ka Final Battle Ver.
Estimate Arrival - November 2017