Made up of 11 runners of injection plastic and one runner of polycaps, with two small sets of decals for detail, this is easily one of the most complex of the Gundam versions. Lots of poseability thanks to polycaps at the joints. It does not feature the inner-frame system. Weapons included Beam Gun, 2 Laser Swords, Shield and Giant Beam Sniper. Simple instruction included in a box. Weight: 1000g
P-Bandai Exclusive: 1/100 MG RX0[N] Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Norn (FInal Battle Ver.)
MG 1/100 Gundam 00 XN Raiser
MG 1/100 Jegan
P-Bandai: MG 1/100 Gundam Storm Bringer
MG 1/100 Astray Gold Frame (EXPO Special Coating Edition)
MG Tallgeese I EW OZ-00MS [Special Coating Version]
- Gundam NT - 1 appeared in Ver. 2.0 from [Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 war in the pocket].
- Proportions and detail that followed the image in the play. Due to the multiple structure, even the inner walls of the inner frame and armor are reproduced.
- For the sealing of the shoulder joints, recreating the texture of `wrinkle` by adopting vinyl material.
- As MG original gimmick, when installing Chobam armor, it is possible to develop Gatling when carrying a shield.
- Reproduce the thruster development when chobam armor is installed.
- [Breaking blade antenna for reproducing during the play] and [BB Fighter Gundam NT - 1] 's original gimmick as [Bonus Parts] [Headgear] comes with it.
* Chobam * Armor x 1 set
Blade antenna (broken state) x 1
* Beam * saber x 2
Beam rifle x 1
* Shield x 1
* Hyper * bazooka x 1
* Molded article x 22
* Vinyl material x 1 set
Gundam 2.0 in G-3 coloring. Includes accurate proportions and features that are faithful to the Gundam as it appeared in the classic animated TV series. An all new "full action inner frame" allows the Gundam's waist to twist and move forward and back even with the Core Fighter in place. Three part sole design enhances contact of feet with the ground. Accurately sculpted Core Fighter features a pilot's seat that rotates to face forward during transformation into Core Block mode.
P-Bandai: Mission Pack E type & S type for MG 1/100 Gundam F90
Premium Bandai announces the release of the "Project A-Z" for the P-Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam F90 kit, they started with the E and S type mission pack and it's looking very promising!
The project also showcases a mission pack simulator where you can see what changes on the variant and what to install on the kit if you want to do versions of the kit.
This set comes with entirely new and never before seen mold of E and S type mission packs.
Type S [Support] accessories