There are 16 runners of parts here. Those shoulder "binders" are particularly interesting, especially the way the outer nozzle pivots downward. The "atomic bazooka" can be mounted in the hand in firing position, or it breaks down into two pieces, the barrel mounting in the inside of the shield (see photo), with the remainder mounting on the GP02's back. Comes with the usual stickers, inner-mechanism detail, multiple sets of hands, beam saber, rifle. Simple instruction included in a box.
This "ground pounder" carries a backpack (could hold a car) which opens for weapons storage. Cockpit armor panels fold down. Includes an unpainted figure of Pilot Shiroh Amada. The instruction book is 19 pages and includes a "Documentary photographs" page, and painting guides. Weapons include Beam Rifle, 10mm Machine Gun, Hyper Bazooka (Ground Type), Beam Saber and Shield.
MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revise
- MG to colony battle specification of Jim . command which appeared in [Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 war in the pocket].
- Reproduction of a characteristic colony-style school bag with a new modeling.
- Reproduce the distinctive airframe shape of Jim . Command with new modeling conforming to MG.
- Smooth movement of the lumbar region, realizing a range of motion close to the human body such as arms and legs, enabling various poses in a wide range of motion.
- Weapons such as bull pupp machine guns are included.
* Bull pupp machine gun x 1
* Beam . saber x 2
* Shield x 1 . Magazine x 2
- Product content
* Molded article x 18
* Seal x 1
* Marking stick x 1
* Instruction manual x 1
MG 1/100 Jegan
MG 1/100 Astray Gold Frame (EXPO Special Coating Edition)
MG Tallgeese I EW OZ-00MS [Special Coating Version]
- Gundam NT - 1 appeared in Ver. 2.0 from [Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 war in the pocket].
- Proportions and detail that followed the image in the play. Due to the multiple structure, even the inner walls of the inner frame and armor are reproduced.
- For the sealing of the shoulder joints, recreating the texture of `wrinkle` by adopting vinyl material.
- As MG original gimmick, when installing Chobam armor, it is possible to develop Gatling when carrying a shield.
- Reproduce the thruster development when chobam armor is installed.
- [Breaking blade antenna for reproducing during the play] and [BB Fighter Gundam NT - 1] 's original gimmick as [Bonus Parts] [Headgear] comes with it.
* Chobam * Armor x 1 set
Blade antenna (broken state) x 1
* Beam * saber x 2
Beam rifle x 1
* Shield x 1
* Hyper * bazooka x 1
* Molded article x 22
* Vinyl material x 1 set
P-Bandai: Mission Pack E type & S type for MG 1/100 Gundam F90
Premium Bandai announces the release of the "Project A-Z" for the P-Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam F90 kit, they started with the E and S type mission pack and it's looking very promising!
The project also showcases a mission pack simulator where you can see what changes on the variant and what to install on the kit if you want to do versions of the kit.
This set comes with entirely new and never before seen mold of E and S type mission packs.
Type S [Support] accessories