Build Strike Gundam Say dream of is `` realistic appeared in RG!
- Build Strike Gundam full package to validate as a real machine of 17.7m, also reflect historical research of Iori Say, commercialization. Setting of in the play also means to pursue realistic, attractive build strike revives in new in the RG!
[RG POINT 01]
- RG appearance thorough investigation as a product in the real world based on their own actual historical research
- Reflects the detail that was associated from the actual fighters, such as the wing of build booster
- Based on the historical research of RG unique build strike and build booster separation and coalescence mechanism
[RG POINT 02]
- Remodeling the Strike Gundam to base
- Chobham Armour of surface detail which is also used in tanks to anime drama intermediate street, the shape introduced
[RG POINT 03]
- Clear parts, by Advance de MS joint, verification of RG system structure leading to the Star Build Strike Gundam
[RG POINT 04]
- Texture reproduction of the metal by the realistic decal
- Accessories: build booster, strengthening beam rifle, beam gun (possible recombination to beam rifle), beam saber Ã— 2, Cho Bam shield, gun possession (right), grip hand (left and right)
P-Bandai Exclusive: RG 1/144 Freedom Gundam (Deactive Mode)
The new DESTINY GUNDAM from the RG series, is here in DEACTIVE MODE!
The RG series with its one and only separated color replication as its characteristic,
faithfully recreated the Deactive image color by molded colors.
Realistic decals are included, helping to make the model as close to the original as possible.
Weapons included: Beam Rifle, Beam Saber, Beam Boomerang, Beam Sword, Long-range Beam Cannon, Shield, Beam Shield.
P-Bandai Exclusive: RG 1/144 Strike Rouge + HG 1/144 IWSP Parts
RG 1/144 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam
- 'Crimson Lightning' This high mobility type Zaku exclusively for Johnny Leiden is the first RG in the MSV series.
- Featuring equipments such as leg thrusters and backpacks [06R] are reproduced with new shaping.
- Designed by armor division that imagines actual maintenance ability by actual machine verification.
- The distinctive color ring reproduces the 'crimson aircraft' in real by separately using shades for each armor.
- In addition, a realistic decal including marking of Johnny Leiden exclusive machine is attached.
- The characteristic [4 holes] of the leg vernier drawn by Mr. Kanio Ogawara's MSV illustration was reproduced for the first time in history.
- It is possible to assemble even one normal hole vernier with selection formula.
- Even with high mobility type Zaku, the shape of the backpack unique to [06R - 2], which is different from [06R - 1A] type, is three - dimensionalized as set. It precisely reproduces small differences such as hooks arranged on the left side.
- [Giant Buzz] is reproduced with new parts. Besides that, Zaku machine guns and other basic arms of Zaku are included.
- In accordance with the setting of the aircraft, reproduced with new modeling, wrist size which is one size larger than conventional Z type F type.
- Detail of the vernier mechanism of the leg is precisely reproduced.
- Characteristic cover is detachable.
- Leg power pipe is flexibly movable with spring specification.
- Accessories: Giant Â· Buzz x 1, Zaku Â· Machine Gun x 1, Zaku Bazooka x 1, Heat Â· Hawk x 1
The highly anticipated Tall geese EW now joined the RG kit series ! Unique to the RG line, the Tall geese EW utilizes several gimmicks to emulate the heavy armor and thrusting power of the mobile suit as seen in the anime.
RG 1/144 MSN-04 Sazabi