Small scale version of the massive weapons platform the GPO3 Dendrobium as seen in Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory. Hatches on the missile bays can be posed open or closed. The GP-03S is removable and slightly poseable. Claw units are poseable and you can have with or without the beam saber. Includes display stand and 2 small figures of the Gundam GP03 Stamen and Gerbera Tetra. Approx 6" long.
Slaughter Dagger -- strange name for a mecha. Perhaps Bandai might come up with another variation of this mecha and call it "Butcher Knife!"
The Gundam from the G-Savior Live Action movie. Features beam rifle, saber, and beam shield. Only Gunpla to be made for the G-savior Line. Only Live action Film for Gundam that takes place in the Universal century.
P-Bandai: HG 1/144 Prototype Gouf (Mobility Demonstrator "Sand color ver.") [REISSUE]
Initial Release Date: Nov 2015
Reproduce the genealogy of MS, which is discussed in Di origin MSD in HG kit!
Was born from the evolutionary line of Zaku-based MS "YMS-07A-0 prototype Gouf (Mobile demonstration unit Sand color Ver.)" Appeared! !
From "Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN" MSD (Mobile Suits Discovery),
Commercialized in the HG series kit prototype Gouf (Mobile demonstration unit Sand color Ver.).
Impressive color ring to reproduce in the molding color, forearm and reproduces the weapon in the new shape!
- molding of color is reminiscent of the old MSV version!
- over-the-counter sale (sold separately) of the "prototype Gouf (tactical demonstration unit)" and is reproduced in the new shape of the different forearm shape!
- upper arm-legs (calves), unlike other Gouf, composed of two color!
- machine gun, detail is also reproduced in the rich new shape!
Original marking - is, comes in a new design!
Numbering of the shield, which is also depicted in the old MSV version also included.
- Heat Hawk, comes with two types of battle form and the storage form (for carrying).
Comes armed: MS for the machine gun / Heat Hawk / shield
1/144 scale prefabricated plastic model
Age: 8 years old or more
- Full of gimmicks [Batlog first episode] appearance MS standby !!
- [Batlogue 1st episode] appears in the reborn Gundam base new
The Gundam model is converted to HGBF!
- Claws of both arms and large backpacks are reproduced with new shaping.
- By replacing, it is possible to deform to tank mode.
- Tank mode makes it more aggressive style by unfolding the GN dragon claws on both arms!
- GN beam pistol and claw specialized in proximity fighting equipped on both arms are reproduced by new modeling.
- GN beam pistols and claws are flexibly movable by arms.
- Tank mode -
- GN Dragon claw is flexibly movable by ball joint.
- Potential posing can be reproduced.
GN beam pistol x 2
GN Dragon Claw x 2
Large GN beam saber x 2
- Product content
Molded parts x 10
Foil seal x 1
Instruction manual x 1
P-Bandai: HGUC 1/144 Base Jabber Zeon Remnants Colors UC ver.
- Commercialize Zaku I belonging to the xylia troops appearing in [Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN Crash Battle Battle].
- Reproduce characteristic crest crests with new parts.
- Various equipment to use in the play is included.
- Accessories: - Machine gun for MS x 1Heat . Hawk x 1Heat . Hawk (storage) x 1Bazooka for MS x 1Shield x 1
The RX-79BD-2 Blue Destiny Unit 2 was the third Mobile Suit mounted with "Exam System" developed by Professor. Chlust Morses. It uses the R-79[G] Gundam Ground Type as a base, including its head unit, which is the largest difference between it and the Unit! A Beam Rifle is included as part of its standard equipment, along with two backpacks for atmospheric use and for space use, which give it higher operational abilities.
Condensed adult's appeal to Gundam! Enchanted Lohengrin, shot!
- [Ganpra Cos Heroines] appeared Mother of Iorisai, Gundam with motif of Linza, [Mrs. Loeng Lingng]!
- Reproduce the proportion of the phosphor in a high dimension while maintaining a wide range of motion.
- Skirts use flexible materials, various poses are possible.
- Gimmick full loading such as becoming a silhouette of ark angel when sitting.
- Lohengrin cannon can be deployed by replacing feet.
- Lohengrin x 2
- Gottfried Mk.71 x 2
- Beam rifle x 2
- Display stand x 1
- Molded product x 10
- Foil seal x 1
- Instruction manual x 1