Gundam Age - Clanche Custom (HG)
- Accessories: Dodds rifle, shield, beam saber
- Item Size/Weight : 30 x 19.2 x 6.8 cm / 275g.
Wikipedia Information about Gundam Age Clanche Custom:
The RGE-G2100C Clanche Custom is a custom variant of the RGE-G2100 Clanche featured in the Kio Arc and Three Generation Arc of the anime series Mobile Suit Gundam AGE. The unit is piloted by Seric Abis.
The RGE-G2100C Clanche Custom is a sea green-colored variation of the RGE-G2100 Clanche. It is primarily assigned to squad leaders. Just like the Gundam AGE-2, the Clanche Custom is designed as a high speed combat unit, able to turn into a fighter-like form which flies at a greater speed than that of its MS mode. While in flight mode, it is able to use two beam cannons in place of wings. It is equipped with the basic weapons such as the DODS rifle, three beam sabers, two beam vulcans, and a shield.
Weapons & Shield:
- DODS Cannon - Based on the ones used by the AGE-2DB Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet, the Clanche Custom is equipped with two beam cannons in place of its wings and usable only in flight mode.
- Beam Saber - The standard close range combat armament for most Federation mobile suits. The beam saber is a sword-like beam weapon that is used for close combat. The beam saber can easily cut through most mobile suits. A beam saber is stored in each of Clanche's wrists, while another beam saber is stored in the shield.
- Beam Vulcans - The beam vulcans are located in Clanche's head. These head mounted beam weapons have a high-rate of fire but have little power and are generally ineffective against advanced Vagan mobile suits. However these weapons are ideal to shoot down fast moving, lightly armored targets such as missiles and vehicles.
- DODS Rifle - The DODS Rifle is the standard ranged combat weapon for most Federation mobile suits. The Clanche's DODS Rifle is a mass produced version of the AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal's Hyper DODS Rifle.
- Shield - The Clanche's basic defensive armament. It is a fairly standard shield usually mounted on the left forearm. It can defend against both beam and physical attacks.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) When will you send my orders?Normally we will send your orders out the next day after receiving your payment by midnight 12am. Some items will be sent out on the 2nd or 3rd day after receiving your payment. However some items are back order or imported from oversea will take up to 2 weeks.
2.) What is a tracking code /shipping code?
Tracking code /shipping code is a series of number passed over to consumer/buyer as proof of delivery status. Tracking code will allow you to keep track of your product whereabout. Sometimes, if consumer/buyer were away from delivery address, they will receive a re-mail notification from the courier service provider. |
Consumer may call the courier provider to re-send them your products if needed. E.g. of tracking code would be: EN419441385MY. And as a part of our SOP, we will send a simple instruction e-mail to customer where they able to login to the website address to check their courier status. E.g. of courier status expected would be:
1.) How do I know if your company identity is true?This is a simple task, you can query our company registration no. identity by using Malaysian's local .my Registry Administrator's Panel, .my whois panel here.
Key in 'gundam', select '.my' and press 'submit' to get our company registration no information. We hate fake sellers, and did our part best to try stop them by educating buyer how to verify their existance, and fokes, for public advertisement websites, kindly think twice before approach them, by browsing their company profile, call to make sure they exists. Those, without company profile, doesn't answer to e-mail / handphone messages / company addresses / is very trading-risky, in common sense.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions