On our site we collect the following:
Information is collected from you when you:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Social security number
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
How do we protect visitor information?
- Register on our site
- Place an order
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Respond to a survey
- Fill out a form
We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use an SSL certificate
We do not need an SSL because:
Do we use 'cookies'?
- as we didn't collect sensitive such as credit card information.
Third Party Disclosure
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits,
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- It won't affect the users experience
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We use Google Adwords Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
We and third party vendors such as Google use:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
To compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
According to PDPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
How does our site handle do not track signals?
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to their account
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
No. 11, Jalan Indah 1
Taman Dagang Permai