Gundam Avalanche Exia made its debut in the "Mobile Suit Gundam 00V" side story serialized in Hobby Japan magazine, and fans can now build the powerful mech with this sharp snap-fit model kit from Bandai!
Molded in color and carefully detailed after mecha designer Kanetake Ebikawa's drawings, the Mobile Suit is equipped with its high-mobility hs-A01 Avalanche along with its Seven Sword System.
Its armament includes a GN Sword capable of switching into rifle mode, two GN beam daggers, two GN beam sabers, a GN long blade, and a GN short blade.
The mech features sharp mechanical detailing throughout, and will be fully articulated with polycap joints upon completion.
Foil stickers and marking stickers are included.
Wikipedia information about Gundam Avalanche Exia
GN-001/hs-A01 Gundam Avalanche Exia (aka Gundam Avalanche Exia, Avalanche Exia, Exia), is a variant of GN-001 Gundam Exia
, suited with the Avalanche armor in the side-story Mobile Suit Gundam 00V.
Although the GN particle propulsion system native to the Exia allows for relatively high speed and acceleration, the unit is actually incapable of matching or exceeding certain aircrafts and spacecrafts in flight. To eliminate this issue, the high mobility equipment hs-A01 Avalanche was created. The optional equipment consists of a series of large-capacity GN particle condenser attachments, which act to store the particle production of the GN Drive for release in a single 10-minute burst of ultra-high speed. Higher output is possible, but the strain it places on the body of the pilot becomes severe. As the condensers require a full hour to charge, repeated use of the burst function is impossible. The standard Seven Swords armaments can be mounted behind the Avalanche equipment and can be quickly deployed for use.
Taken from Robert Spacey's narrative on GN-001/hs-A01 Gundam Avalanche Exia first encounter in Gundam 00V. As a young historiographer, I had the opportunity to accompany a UN inspection of the Union Army. At that time the Union military was faced with the problem of increasing its armed presence in South America and I went there to collect data out of purely scientific interest. It was then that it appeared. I was engaged in a conversation with the inspection team's pilot Deborah Galiena, when an alarm sounded at the base. Right after that, Gundam Avalanche Exia appeared in the sky. The Union army immediately launched a squadron of SVMS-01 Union Flag. However, the Flags weren't superior to the Avalanche Exia in aerial maneuverability, and were torn apart by the Avalanche Exia. The battle was over very quickly.
- GN Beam Saber-The beam saber is a hilt with the ability to activate beam blade by generating a positron field filled with GN Particles.While they are generally stronger than GN solid blades, one disadvantage is their performance varies depending on the surrounding atmospheric conditions.
- GN Beam Dagger-Possesses the same power output as the beam saber but was designed to generate a smaller and more concentrated beam that is harder to diffuse. Setsuna has made a habit of throwing them while in combat. This weapon type became obsolete in the future as the ability to manipulate beam saber length blades was achieved. Mounted on the back of the shoulders. The beam saber is a hilt with the ability to activate beam blade by generating a positron field filled with GN Particles. While they are generally stronger than GN solid blades, one disadvantage is their performance varies depending on the surrounding atmospheric conditions.
- GN Blades-Named as GN Long Blade and GN Short Blade respectively. These are Exia's customized solid swords that differ in size from the main GN Sword and took the longest time in Exia's arsenal to develop. Because the GN Sword has difficulty doing damage without a certain amount of swing and space due to it's size, these were designed in order to give the Exia solid blades that can be used in a variety of situations that the GN Sword has difficulty with. It possess the ability to cut through 2 meters of conventional E-Carbon armor.
- GN Shield-A shield mounted on Exia's left arm. It possesses an "expansion" mode where the left and right blue sections move outwards and increase the defense area the shield covers, but the drawbacks of this mode are increased particle consumption as well as a decrease in the overall defense property of the shield due to the increased area that GN Field element covers.
- GN Sword-A solid GN blade attached to a miniature forearm shield, which serves as the Exia's primary weapon, and the largest blade amongst the Seven Swords. It works by applying a GN Field over the solid sword which greatly increases the sharpness and cutting power. The blade can be vertically folded along the forearm, exposing the muzzle of a beam rifle.
- GN Vulcan-These weapons are smaller cousins to the GN Beam weapon. Typically locations include head and wrist mounted system, both ensuring a wide field of fire. Purely secondary weapons, they are used to engage soft targets, and in a defensive capacity. Their anti-mobile suit capability is virtually nil, especially against another GN powered unit. While there is no meaningful chance of penetrating another mobile suits armor, there is always a chance that a lucky round could damage joints or sensors. They can also be used in a "spray and pray" fashion once an enemy's armor has been breached, exposing their tender innards. So despite their low power, GN Vulcans can still be a threat no experienced pilot would ignore. While low damage potential limits their offensive utility, the trade off is a high rate of fire. This is very useful when engaging small, fast, maneuverable targets such as GN Fangs and missiles.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) How to purchase products on gundam.my?It is simple and we would love to guide our valued customer how to do it. Click on either gundam grade on the left hand side of the website, and then you will see the pages coming out with all the desired grade product coming out, if you notice carefully, there's an "add" Button on the same page as well, click on the "add".
You will see the gundam boxart image 'flying' to the top right of the shopping cart. Now the shopping cart has filled with products, with a button called 'Checkout', if you wish to continue shopping, just ignore the button, until you're satisfied.
Then finally, click on the 'Checkout' button, it will ask you where you would love us to send your item to. For Peninsula Malaysia, it is MYR 8 and for Sabah / Sarawak, it is MYR 12. After you choosen the courier service, you're invited to filled in the postal information, and your contact data, you can select either payment method.
After pressing on the 'Proceed to Payment', you will be given alot of choice of payment method. Filled in your information, and finally you will receive an order email consists of product ordered summary information on your e-mail account.
2.) How do I know if your company identity is true?This is a simple task, you can query our company registration no. identity by using Malaysian's local .my Registry Administrator's Panel, .my whois panel here.
Key in 'gundam', select '.my' and press 'submit' to get our company registration no information. We hate fake sellers, and did our part best to try stop them by educating buyer how to verify their existance, and fokes, for public advertisement websites, kindly think twice before approach them, by browsing their company profile, call to make sure they exists. Those, without company profile, doesn't answer to e-mail / handphone messages / company addresses / is very trading-risky, in common sense.
1.) How much is shipping?To find out how much shipping will cost, add the items you are interested in, to your shopping basket. Note that in doing this, you are not obligated to purchase these products. When viewing your shopping basket, you will see an option called 'Check Out'. When selecting this option, you will be forwarded to the 'Shipping Information Page.' Please enter your shipping address and shipping method and your shipping charge will appear. After viewing your charge, select the cancel button to cancel the check out process.
- If you are in Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island - Please select 'East Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
- If you are in states OTHER then Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island in Malaysia- Please select 'Peninsula Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions