Gundam Avalanche Exia made its debut in the "Mobile Suit Gundam 00V" side story serialized in Hobby Japan magazine, and fans can now build the powerful mech with this sharp snap-fit model kit from Bandai!
Molded in color and carefully detailed after mecha designer Kanetake Ebikawa's drawings, the Mobile Suit is equipped with its high-mobility hs-A01 Avalanche along with its Seven Sword System.
Its armament includes a GN Sword capable of switching into rifle mode, two GN beam daggers, two GN beam sabers, a GN long blade, and a GN short blade.
The mech features sharp mechanical detailing throughout, and will be fully articulated with polycap joints upon completion.
Foil stickers and marking stickers are included.
Wikipedia information about Gundam Avalanche Exia
GN-001/hs-A01 Gundam Avalanche Exia (aka Gundam Avalanche Exia, Avalanche Exia, Exia), is a variant of GN-001 Gundam Exia
, suited with the Avalanche armor in the side-story Mobile Suit Gundam 00V.
Although the GN particle propulsion system native to the Exia allows for relatively high speed and acceleration, the unit is actually incapable of matching or exceeding certain aircrafts and spacecrafts in flight. To eliminate this issue, the high mobility equipment hs-A01 Avalanche was created. The optional equipment consists of a series of large-capacity GN particle condenser attachments, which act to store the particle production of the GN Drive for release in a single 10-minute burst of ultra-high speed. Higher output is possible, but the strain it places on the body of the pilot becomes severe. As the condensers require a full hour to charge, repeated use of the burst function is impossible. The standard Seven Swords armaments can be mounted behind the Avalanche equipment and can be quickly deployed for use.
Taken from Robert Spacey's narrative on GN-001/hs-A01 Gundam Avalanche Exia first encounter in Gundam 00V. As a young historiographer, I had the opportunity to accompany a UN inspection of the Union Army. At that time the Union military was faced with the problem of increasing its armed presence in South America and I went there to collect data out of purely scientific interest. It was then that it appeared. I was engaged in a conversation with the inspection team's pilot Deborah Galiena, when an alarm sounded at the base. Right after that, Gundam Avalanche Exia appeared in the sky. The Union army immediately launched a squadron of SVMS-01 Union Flag. However, the Flags weren't superior to the Avalanche Exia in aerial maneuverability, and were torn apart by the Avalanche Exia. The battle was over very quickly.
- GN Beam Saber-The beam saber is a hilt with the ability to activate beam blade by generating a positron field filled with GN Particles.While they are generally stronger than GN solid blades, one disadvantage is their performance varies depending on the surrounding atmospheric conditions.
- GN Beam Dagger-Possesses the same power output as the beam saber but was designed to generate a smaller and more concentrated beam that is harder to diffuse. Setsuna has made a habit of throwing them while in combat. This weapon type became obsolete in the future as the ability to manipulate beam saber length blades was achieved. Mounted on the back of the shoulders. The beam saber is a hilt with the ability to activate beam blade by generating a positron field filled with GN Particles. While they are generally stronger than GN solid blades, one disadvantage is their performance varies depending on the surrounding atmospheric conditions.
- GN Blades-Named as GN Long Blade and GN Short Blade respectively. These are Exia's customized solid swords that differ in size from the main GN Sword and took the longest time in Exia's arsenal to develop. Because the GN Sword has difficulty doing damage without a certain amount of swing and space due to it's size, these were designed in order to give the Exia solid blades that can be used in a variety of situations that the GN Sword has difficulty with. It possess the ability to cut through 2 meters of conventional E-Carbon armor.
- GN Shield-A shield mounted on Exia's left arm. It possesses an "expansion" mode where the left and right blue sections move outwards and increase the defense area the shield covers, but the drawbacks of this mode are increased particle consumption as well as a decrease in the overall defense property of the shield due to the increased area that GN Field element covers.
- GN Sword-A solid GN blade attached to a miniature forearm shield, which serves as the Exia's primary weapon, and the largest blade amongst the Seven Swords. It works by applying a GN Field over the solid sword which greatly increases the sharpness and cutting power. The blade can be vertically folded along the forearm, exposing the muzzle of a beam rifle.
- GN Vulcan-These weapons are smaller cousins to the GN Beam weapon. Typically locations include head and wrist mounted system, both ensuring a wide field of fire. Purely secondary weapons, they are used to engage soft targets, and in a defensive capacity. Their anti-mobile suit capability is virtually nil, especially against another GN powered unit. While there is no meaningful chance of penetrating another mobile suits armor, there is always a chance that a lucky round could damage joints or sensors. They can also be used in a "spray and pray" fashion once an enemy's armor has been breached, exposing their tender innards. So despite their low power, GN Vulcans can still be a threat no experienced pilot would ignore. While low damage potential limits their offensive utility, the trade off is a high rate of fire. This is very useful when engaging small, fast, maneuverable targets such as GN Fangs and missiles.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) Is there any easier way for me to avoid filling up the check out form again & again?Yes, there is, did you notice we support facebook account login?
After login you will be presented with several menu including updating your profile. You may click on 'update profile' to filled in the blank for the automated form filled in to avoid the tedious task again. You may login and try it out.
1.) Do you accept credit card?Yes, we accept online credit card transaction. Please note that the Payment is process by Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd. The Name of Mobile88.com will be shown on your Credit Card / Bank Statement and you will also receive a notification e-mail from Mobile88 on the Transaction.
1.) What marker are available for gundam modelling?
Gundam Marker Pen Type
There are 2 types of Gundam marker for painting and ink drawing and 4 types for weathering. Each type is designed for a special use, so the level of finish improves if you use them according to the different purposes they were intended for.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR PAINTING
The marker for painting uses good color smooth alcohol type paint, with a flat core pen point that is capable of painting everything from big open surfaces to tiny parts.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR INK DRAWING (ULTRA THIN PEN POINT)
The ink drawing markers are oil-based markers with an ultra thin pen point, which is used for painting engraved parts. It fixes really well and provides a realistic finish easily.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR INK DRAWING (WIPE OFF TYPE)
The ink drawing brush marker is most suitable for painting even finer engraved parts. The pen point is a brush type, and special water-based ink is used, so it can be applied on any kind of basecoat and paint run off can be wiped off.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR WEATHERING
If you want a realistic finish, you should use a weathering marker especially for weathering painting. This is a water-based marker, so you can weather the parts without affecting the base. There is a wipe off type and paint type available for a realistic finish.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR ERASURE
The eraser pen cleans up paint run off quickly just like a rubber eraser. By rubbing over the area run off, excess paint is dissolved and cleared.
Tips of Using Gundam Marker
1) Shake painting and weathering markers well with the cap on before usage.
2)When using for the first time or when ink does come out smoothly, press on the pen point. Be careful not to crush the tip.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions