- Mysterious Enemy [UE (Enemy Unknown).
- To reproduce the variation of the dragon type.
- Reproduce the entire body poses in a play at full capacity.
- Clear parts spec chest beam cannon.
- Accessories: beam saber, hand grip (left), flat hand (left)
According to wikipedia:
The Gafran is the mainstay transformable mass production MS used by the Vagan nation, and is characterized by its humanoid shape. The Gafran shows superior traits than the RGE-B790 Genoace in terms of offense, mobility and defense. Prior to the appearance of the AGE-1, it was thought to be invincible.
There are color variations but it is unknown what they are supposed to distinguish. It possesses the ability to transform into an alternate "dragon-like" mode. A common feature of these machines are the waist-mounted movable stabilizer wings .
It appears that when encountering something new, the Gafran can scan it using a red light. What this scan does is unknown. Vagan machines are installed with a self-destruct mechanism in order to prevent technology and information from getting into the hands of the Earth Federation military . By A.G. 164, this function is removed from most Vagan MS . The majority of the Gafran's weapons are fixed, save for the handheld Colony Destroyer weapon.
The majority of seen Gafran have been blue in color, however occasionally a more uniquely colored unit is seen that acts as a commander to the standard colored ones. It is unknown if these units are technologically different or if the only changes are aesthetics.
- Beam Rifle: Serves as the Gafran's tail when transformed. Its beam rifle can be held over or under the right shoulder when in use, it is a powerful long-range weapon that can destroy a mobile suit with one shot.
- Beam Vulcan/Beam Saber: Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations, however, it wasn't powerful enough to damage the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal. Its beam vulcan also possesses the ability to generate a beam saber.
- Diffuse Beam Cannon: Mounted in torso. Generates a very wide beam ideal for eliminating difficult enemies that stand before the Gafran. However, it wasn't powerful enough to damage the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal.
- Colony Destroyer: Used by the Gafran during the assault on Space Colony Nora, the colony destroyer was a large scale weapon with power that can deal critical damage to a colony. Generally, since Vagan Mobile Suits have internal weapons, this colony destroyer is thought to be an exceptional strategic weapon. The Colony Destroyer is shoulder-fired by a single Gafran that directs the weapon towards the target colony.
Gundam Age Series - Unknown Enemy gunpla reviewGundam Age Series - Unknown Enemy gunpla review Video 2Gundam Age Series - Unknown Enemy gunpla review Video 3Gundam Age Series - Unknown Enemy gunpla review Video 4
Users Contribute Product Images
There are no any users contribute images for this item yet.