- 0 Raiser's design is derived from earlier developments of GNR-001 GN Arms and GNR-000 GN Sefer. The unit is a weapons support/transport-fighter that contains self-detachable components to combine with GN-0000 00 Gundam. The unit uses a large GN Condenser as its main power source and is designed to charge using 00's GN Particles when docked. 0 Raiser is loosely autonomous with the aid of a Haro unit, capable of assisting 00 Gundam in combat and docking sequence; the unit has a cockpit for manual pilot control that's necessary for special system calibrations.
- As a fighter, the unit itself is a high speed aerial/space combat ship. The unit is highly maneuverable and capable of loading heavy artillery for combat. It can carry additional GN Missiles of all sizes to combat mobile suits, intercept enemy ordinance, and capital ships; even though the unit is capable of independently combating enemy units, its fighter mode wasn't utilized much as it was meant to dock and stabilize the Twin Drive System.
- In docking mode, docking lasers/sensors are activated to automate the docking sequence. 0 Raiser's tail folds downward and its binders are moved forward to adjust docking with 00's back. The binders extend clamps to attach upon 00 Gundam's GN Drives while the main body attaches to the back of 00 Gundam. When combined they become a single combat unit, 00 (Double O) Raiser, and the Twin Drive System is stabilized for high particle output. Because of the constant need for the power of 00 Raiser, it became the mainstay form and configuration for 0 Raiser.
- Add on XN-Raiser to become XN 0 Raiser, available now XN-Raiser units.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) Can we COD or Meet Somewhere to buy?Sorry, we are operating as a Internet Shopping model, we don't have intention to go backward for COD and meet somewhere trade. If you don't trust us today. Please don't buy. Just come visit us our webstore from time to time until you feel comfortable and secure, then only you buy.
2.) Do I get my balance back when I bank in more then order amount?Yes, We will refund to you the balance you over paid in the parcel. For e.g. if customer is being charged for RM58.50 and he bank in RM60, the balance RM1.50 shall be delivered together with the parcel given back to the customer.
1.) How much is shipping?To find out how much shipping will cost, add the items you are interested in, to your shopping basket. Note that in doing this, you are not obligated to purchase these products. When viewing your shopping basket, you will see an option called 'Check Out'. When selecting this option, you will be forwarded to the 'Shipping Information Page.' Please enter your shipping address and shipping method and your shipping charge will appear. After viewing your charge, select the cancel button to cancel the check out process.
- If you are in Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island - Please select 'East Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
- If you are in states OTHER then Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island in Malaysia- Please select 'Peninsula Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions