UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS HERE
- Blitz Gundam `The Raven` special warfare specification machines 2nd restart MG SEED.
- 2nd restart mosquito MG celebrated its 10th anniversary from [Gundam SEED], the boarding of Nicole Blitz Gundam. By adopting a newly developed X-Frame, Pause and bold action
May provide excellent installation.
- In addition, the Grape and Neil Torikerosu an integrated weapons of offense and defense to reproduce the rich gimmick.
- Torikerosu of the right arm. With beam saber, beam rifle, the Lancer Dart.
- An action-based support as an option. The newly developed X frame, posing a certain force
Can be reproduced.
- As the original MG gimmick, to be the image for a `generator` Mirage Colloid stealth
Deployment with the shoulder.
- Grape Neil was equipped with the left hand side. In addition to the movable claw part, reproduced in a wire during injection,mounting portion weapon after the injection, MG original.
- Gundam of five aircraft had been developed in Heliopolis ... (set version TV) GAT-X207 Blitz Gundam of a machine. Fuselage frame system was adopted X-200. Has a complete stealth performance,has been specialized for shock tactics.
- Accessories: Shield (Torikerosu), Lancer Dart, beam saber × 2,
Piercer lock (Grape Neil)
According to wikipedia
With the outbreak of the Bloody Valentine War, the Earth Alliance's Atlantic Federation begins a secret project to develop mobile suits to counter ZAFT's mass-produced ZGMF-1017 GINN as well as operate free of interference from the N-Jammers. The GAT-X207 Blitz Gundam is one of five initial designs that the Alliance secretly builds with Orb. The Blitz Gundam's design is geared towards melee combat and stealth missions. Like the other prototype Gundams, the Blitz Gundam is equipped with the new Phase Shift (PS) armor technology. When in Phase Shift mode, the Blitz Gundam is nearly impervious to attacks from shell-firing artillery or melee weapons. However, use of Phase Shift for extended periods of time is a massive drain on the energy battery. Unlike the other four prototypes, the Blitz Gundam's body is coated with Mirage Colloid particles. When activated, the Mirage Colloid renders the Blitz Gundam invisible to the human eye as well as computer sensors for up to 80 minutes. However, the Mirage Colloid cannot be used simultaneously with Phase Shift, rendering the Blitz Gundam vulnerable to attacks while invisible. After the war, the Alliance creates an upgraded version the GAT-X207SR Nero Blitz, along with a special operations production unit, the GAT-S02R N Dagger N.
The Blitz Gundam's armament consists of a "Trikeros" offensive/defensive system. Mounted on the right arm, this system functions as a shield and beam rifle, and also shoots out lancer darts. The Blitz Gundam Is also equipped with a "Gleipnir" anchor on its left arm, which Is similar to the "Panzer Eisen" rocket anchor used by the GAT-X105+AQM/E-X02 Sword Strike Gundam. The Blitz Gundam first enters combat on January 25, C.E. 71, when it's stolen by ZAFT pilot Nicol Amalfi during the attack on Heliopolis. Subsequently, Nicol tests the Mirage Colloid system by using it to penetrate the defenses of the supposedly impregnable Alliance space fortress Artemis. Nicol is later killed on Earth when the damaged Blitz Gundam is destroyed by Kira Yamato's Strike Gundam. Orb later uses a salvaged arm from the Blitz Gundam to upgrade its MBF-P01 Gundam Astray "Gold Frame".
- Gleipnir Anchor: The left forearm of the Blitz mounts the "Gleipnir" anchor, a weapon which can be fired to pierce an enemy unit and then retrieved on a line. A similar technology is installed on the GAT-X105+AQM/E-X02 Sword Strike in the form of the "Panzer Eisen" rocket anchor.
- Trikeros Offense/Defense System: Mounted on the right arm of the suit, the "Trikeros" offense/defense system is the main weapon and shield of the Blitz and includes several features.
- 50mm High-energy Beam Rifle: For ranged combat, the Trikeros mounts a high-energy beam rifle.
- Lancer Darts: The Blitz has three lancer darts that can be fired or be used for close combat.
- Beam Saber: Mounted on the Trikeros, its the Blitz's primary close combat weapon of choice.
Different grade of Blitz Gundam Modelling kits available here:
You may like to read this article too:
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) What is a tracking code /shipping code?
Tracking code /shipping code is a series of number passed over to consumer/buyer as proof of delivery status. Tracking code will allow you to keep track of your product whereabout. Sometimes, if consumer/buyer were away from delivery address, they will receive a re-mail notification from the courier service provider. |
Consumer may call the courier provider to re-send them your products if needed. E.g. of tracking code would be: EN419441385MY. And as a part of our SOP, we will send a simple instruction e-mail to customer where they able to login to the website address to check their courier status. E.g. of courier status expected would be:
2.) What are the shipping options?Besides the shipping method stated during 'Check Out', buyers can request other modes of shipping by mentioning in the instruction box during 'check out'. we will then reply with the rate by email
1.) What marker are available for gundam modelling?
Gundam Marker Pen Type
There are 2 types of Gundam marker for painting and ink drawing and 4 types for weathering. Each type is designed for a special use, so the level of finish improves if you use them according to the different purposes they were intended for.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR PAINTING
The marker for painting uses good color smooth alcohol type paint, with a flat core pen point that is capable of painting everything from big open surfaces to tiny parts.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR INK DRAWING (ULTRA THIN PEN POINT)
|The ink drawing markers are oil-based markers with an ultra thin pen point, which is used for painting engraved parts. It fixes really well and provides a realistic finish easily.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR INK DRAWING (WIPE OFF TYPE)
|The ink drawing brush marker is most suitable for painting even finer engraved parts. The pen point is a brush type, and special water-based ink is used, so it can be applied on any kind of basecoat and paint run off can be wiped off.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR WEATHERING
|If you want a realistic finish, you should use a weathering marker especially for weathering painting. This is a water-based marker, so you can weather the parts without affecting the base. There is a wipe off type and paint type available for a realistic finish.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR ERASURE
|The eraser pen cleans up paint run off quickly just like a rubber eraser. By rubbing over the area run off, excess paint is dissolved and cleared.|
Tips of Using Gundam Marker
|1) Shake painting and weathering markers well with the cap on before usage.
|2)When using for the first time or when ink does come out smoothly, press on the pen point. Be careful not to crush the tip.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions