- Transformed into flight form! Production aircraft of the Earth Federation Forces!
- Head inside canopy made of clear parts, mechanical parts in the mold reproduction.
- Dodds rifle comes with a large number, such as a shield, also armed.
- To reproduce the deformation of the flight form. Remain in the pedestal comes with flight form, can display. In addition, the landing gear replacement parts can be reproduced.
- Production aircraft of the Earth Federation Forces ... Kuranshe. Has a mechanism of deformation to flight form.
According to wikipedia:
The RGE-G2100 Clanche is a limited production mobile suit featured in the third generation of the anime series Mobile Suit Gundam AGE. The unit is piloted by Jonathan Gistab and Shanalua Mullen.
The RGE-G2100 Clanche is a new generation production transformable mobile suit developed from the AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal. It uses a simplified transformation mechanism that is fully automated and supported by a dedicated OS. It has significantly higher mobility compared to the Adele and Genoace, but is less versatile in some respects. Furthermore, many pilots are reluctant in piloting the Clanche from the fact that it requires a certain degree of training for proper use of each form. It was produced in limited numbers compared to the Adele Mk-II, which was developed around the same time. Just like the Gundam AGE-2, the Clanche is designed as a high speed combat unit, able to turn into a fighter-like form which flies at a greater speed than that of its MS mode. It is equipped with the basic weapons such as the DODS rifle, three beam sabers, two beam vulcans, and a shield.
- Beam Saber: The standard close range combat armament for most Federation mobile suits. The beam saber is a sword-like beam weapon that is used for close combat. The beam saber can easily cut through most mobile suits. A beam saber is stored in each of Clanche's wrists, while another beam saber is stored in the shield.
- Beam Vulcans: The beam vulcans are located in Clanche's head. These head mounted beam weapons have a high-rate of fire but have little power and are generally ineffective against advanced Vagan mobile suits. However these weapons are ideal to shoot down fast moving, lightly armored targets such as missiles and vehicles.
- DODS Rifle: The DODS Rifle is the standard ranged combat weapon for most Federation mobile suits. The Clanche's DODS Rifle is a mass produced version of the AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal's Hyper DODS Rifle.
- Shield: The Clanche's basic defensive armament. It is a fairly standard shield usually mounted on the left forearm. It can defend against both beam and physical attacks.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) How do I build the gundam?
|A Before Installation||Before Installation, please prepare the toolkit and read the image friendly manual book for easier installation later.|
|B Cut down the Parts||Follow the instruction on the manual book, cut down the necessary parts.|
|C Installation||After cutting down the parts, please follow the instruction manual book to install the part, make sure the attachment point of each part match.|
|D Stickers||Using the pliers can ensure the easier sticker process.|
|E Completion||Try different posing on the gundam, refer to the manual book picture as a reference. Take Picture.|
1.) What is a tracking code /shipping code?
Tracking code /shipping code is a series of number passed over to consumer/buyer as proof of delivery status. Tracking code will allow you to keep track of your product whereabout. Sometimes, if consumer/buyer were away from delivery address, they will receive a re-mail notification from the courier service provider. |
Consumer may call the courier provider to re-send them your products if needed. E.g. of tracking code would be: EN419441385MY. And as a part of our SOP, we will send a simple instruction e-mail to customer where they able to login to the website address to check their courier status. E.g. of courier status expected would be:
1.) Where is your shop that I can view the products?Gundam.my is presently an pure Internet retailer without a physical store. We do however have a counter for self collection (after customer order online) around Klang Valley.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions