Gundam Delta Kai (HGUC)
- Accessories: Long Mega Buster, shield, high-Mega Cannon, proto fin funnel × 2, Beam saber × 2, saber grip (left and right), fist (left and right), rifle grip (right).
According to wikipedia
The MSN-001X Gundam Delta Kai (pronounced 'Kai') (aka δ Kai or δΧ) is a prototype transformable mobile suit developed from the MSN-001 Delta Gundam as a technology demonstrator. It appears in the PlayStation 3 video game Mobile Suit Gundam UC (The Postwar) and UC-MSV. In overall appearance, the Gundam Delta Kai is an enhanced version of the Delta Gundam, which incorporates new technologies that can be used for future mobile suits. It also has a specialized Psycommu system installed called the Nitro System, which grants an ordinary pilot Newtype abilities. The Gundam Delta Kai is also armed with standard vulcan guns, a long mega buster, two beam sabers and a shield. But also equipped with two fin funnels on its back.
- Vulcan gun: The vulcan gun has been a standard armament of Federation suits since the One Year War. While not very powerful and typically unable to penetrate mobile suit armor, the vulcan gun is useful in intercepting missiles/rockets, destroying mobile suit sensors, and engaging lightly-armored targets such as tanks and small aircraft.
- Long Mega Buster: A specialized Beam Rifle with a power output comparable to a beam cannon. It was developed from the RX-78-4 Gundam Unit 4 "G04"'s Long Beam Cannon.
- Beam Saber: The Delta Gundam Kai's close combat armaments. It is able to melt through most armor and destroy most mobile suits in one strike.
- Shield: The Delta Gundam Kai's defensive armament. It doubles as the unit's forward section in waverider mode.
- Fin Funnels: The Delta Kai mounts two Proto Fin Funnels on its back.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) What are the shipping options?Besides the shipping method stated during 'Check Out', buyers can request other modes of shipping by mentioning in the instruction box during 'check out'. we will then reply with the rate by email
1.) What marker are available for gundam modelling?
Gundam Marker Pen Type
There are 2 types of Gundam marker for painting and ink drawing and 4 types for weathering. Each type is designed for a special use, so the level of finish improves if you use them according to the different purposes they were intended for.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR PAINTING
The marker for painting uses good color smooth alcohol type paint, with a flat core pen point that is capable of painting everything from big open surfaces to tiny parts.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR INK DRAWING (ULTRA THIN PEN POINT)
The ink drawing markers are oil-based markers with an ultra thin pen point, which is used for painting engraved parts. It fixes really well and provides a realistic finish easily.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR INK DRAWING (WIPE OFF TYPE)
The ink drawing brush marker is most suitable for painting even finer engraved parts. The pen point is a brush type, and special water-based ink is used, so it can be applied on any kind of basecoat and paint run off can be wiped off.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR WEATHERING
If you want a realistic finish, you should use a weathering marker especially for weathering painting. This is a water-based marker, so you can weather the parts without affecting the base. There is a wipe off type and paint type available for a realistic finish.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR ERASURE
The eraser pen cleans up paint run off quickly just like a rubber eraser. By rubbing over the area run off, excess paint is dissolved and cleared.
Tips of Using Gundam Marker
1) Shake painting and weathering markers well with the cap on before usage.
2)When using for the first time or when ink does come out smoothly, press on the pen point. Be careful not to crush the tip.
1.) Where is your shop that I can view the products?Gundam.my is presently an pure Internet retailer without a physical store. We do however have a counter for self collection (after customer order online) around Klang Valley.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions