Gundam Delta Kai (HGUC)
- Accessories: Long Mega Buster, shield, high-Mega Cannon, proto fin funnel × 2, Beam saber × 2, saber grip (left and right), fist (left and right), rifle grip (right).
According to wikipedia
The MSN-001X Gundam Delta Kai (pronounced 'Kai') (aka δ Kai or δΧ) is a prototype transformable mobile suit developed from the MSN-001 Delta Gundam as a technology demonstrator. It appears in the PlayStation 3 video game Mobile Suit Gundam UC (The Postwar) and UC-MSV. In overall appearance, the Gundam Delta Kai is an enhanced version of the Delta Gundam, which incorporates new technologies that can be used for future mobile suits. It also has a specialized Psycommu system installed called the Nitro System, which grants an ordinary pilot Newtype abilities. The Gundam Delta Kai is also armed with standard vulcan guns, a long mega buster, two beam sabers and a shield. But also equipped with two fin funnels on its back.
- Vulcan gun: The vulcan gun has been a standard armament of Federation suits since the One Year War. While not very powerful and typically unable to penetrate mobile suit armor, the vulcan gun is useful in intercepting missiles/rockets, destroying mobile suit sensors, and engaging lightly-armored targets such as tanks and small aircraft.
- Long Mega Buster: A specialized Beam Rifle with a power output comparable to a beam cannon. It was developed from the RX-78-4 Gundam Unit 4 "G04"'s Long Beam Cannon.
- Beam Saber: The Delta Gundam Kai's close combat armaments. It is able to melt through most armor and destroy most mobile suits in one strike.
- Shield: The Delta Gundam Kai's defensive armament. It doubles as the unit's forward section in waverider mode.
- Fin Funnels: The Delta Kai mounts two Proto Fin Funnels on its back.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) Is there any easier way for me to avoid filling up the check out form again & again?Yes, there is, did you notice we support facebook account login?
After login you will be presented with several menu including updating your profile. You may click on 'update profile' to filled in the blank for the automated form filled in to avoid the tedious task again. You may login and try it out.
2.) How to purchase products on gundam.my?It is simple and we would love to guide our valued customer how to do it. Click on either gundam grade on the left hand side of the website, and then you will see the pages coming out with all the desired grade product coming out, if you notice carefully, there's an "add" Button on the same page as well, click on the "add".
You will see the gundam boxart image 'flying' to the top right of the shopping cart. Now the shopping cart has filled with products, with a button called 'Checkout', if you wish to continue shopping, just ignore the button, until you're satisfied.
Then finally, click on the 'Checkout' button, it will ask you where you would love us to send your item to. For Peninsula Malaysia, it is MYR 8 and for Sabah / Sarawak, it is MYR 12. After you choosen the courier service, you're invited to filled in the postal information, and your contact data, you can select either payment method.
After pressing on the 'Proceed to Payment', you will be given alot of choice of payment method. Filled in your information, and finally you will receive an order email consists of product ordered summary information on your e-mail account.
1.) Do I get my balance back when I bank in more then order amount?Yes, We will refund to you the balance you over paid in the parcel. For e.g. if customer is being charged for RM58.50 and he bank in RM60, the balance RM1.50 shall be delivered together with the parcel given back to the customer.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions