Gundam Delta Kai (HGUC)
- Accessories: Long Mega Buster, shield, high-Mega Cannon, proto fin funnel × 2, Beam saber × 2, saber grip (left and right), fist (left and right), rifle grip (right).
According to wikipedia
The MSN-001X Gundam Delta Kai (pronounced 'Kai') (aka δ Kai or δΧ) is a prototype transformable mobile suit developed from the MSN-001 Delta Gundam as a technology demonstrator. It appears in the PlayStation 3 video game Mobile Suit Gundam UC (The Postwar) and UC-MSV. In overall appearance, the Gundam Delta Kai is an enhanced version of the Delta Gundam, which incorporates new technologies that can be used for future mobile suits. It also has a specialized Psycommu system installed called the Nitro System, which grants an ordinary pilot Newtype abilities. The Gundam Delta Kai is also armed with standard vulcan guns, a long mega buster, two beam sabers and a shield. But also equipped with two fin funnels on its back.
- Vulcan gun: The vulcan gun has been a standard armament of Federation suits since the One Year War. While not very powerful and typically unable to penetrate mobile suit armor, the vulcan gun is useful in intercepting missiles/rockets, destroying mobile suit sensors, and engaging lightly-armored targets such as tanks and small aircraft.
- Long Mega Buster: A specialized Beam Rifle with a power output comparable to a beam cannon. It was developed from the RX-78-4 Gundam Unit 4 "G04"'s Long Beam Cannon.
- Beam Saber: The Delta Gundam Kai's close combat armaments. It is able to melt through most armor and destroy most mobile suits in one strike.
- Shield: The Delta Gundam Kai's defensive armament. It doubles as the unit's forward section in waverider mode.
- Fin Funnels: The Delta Kai mounts two Proto Fin Funnels on its back.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) Do you accept credit card?Yes, we accept online credit card transaction. Please note that the Payment is process by Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd. The Name of Mobile88.com will be shown on your Credit Card / Bank Statement and you will also receive a notification e-mail from Mobile88 on the Transaction.
1.) How much is shipping?To find out how much shipping will cost, add the items you are interested in, to your shopping basket. Note that in doing this, you are not obligated to purchase these products. When viewing your shopping basket, you will see an option called 'Check Out'. When selecting this option, you will be forwarded to the 'Shipping Information Page.' Please enter your shipping address and shipping method and your shipping charge will appear. After viewing your charge, select the cancel button to cancel the check out process.
- If you are in Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island - Please select 'East Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
- If you are in states OTHER then Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island in Malaysia- Please select 'Peninsula Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
1.) How do I build the gundam?
|A Before Installation||Before Installation, please prepare the toolkit and read the image friendly manual book for easier installation later.|
|B Cut down the Parts||Follow the instruction on the manual book, cut down the necessary parts.|
|C Installation||After cutting down the parts, please follow the instruction manual book to install the part, make sure the attachment point of each part match.|
|D Stickers||Using the pliers can ensure the easier sticker process.|
|E Completion||Try different posing on the gundam, refer to the manual book picture as a reference. Take Picture.|
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions