GUNDAM Origin  Char Aznable Use Zaku II (HG)
- The first kit from Mobile Suit Gundam: THE ORIGIN, Char "The Red Comet" Aznable's signature red mobile Suit joins the HG lineup!
- Char's Zaku II finally gets the well-deserved HG upgrade it's been waiting for! Following the design of the Suit from Gundam: THE ORIGIN, this kit boasts fine detail, ideal proportions, and an impressive range of motion.
- Monoeye camera features lever-operated movement gimmick.
- Updated chest parts with integrated Vulcan guns along with the traditional smooth chest parts.
- Arm mobility improved for dynamic firing stances.
- Side armor slides to accommodate kneeling poses.
- Includes Combat Heat Hawk as well as a mounted Heat Hawk. Zaku Bazooka can be attached to the backpack, and spare magazines on the shield.
- Accessories: Zaku Bazooka, Spare Bazooka Magazine x2, Anti-Ship Rifle, Heat Hawk (Combat), Heat Hawk (Mounted), Fist (Right), Rifle Manipulator (Left, Right), Open Palm (Left)
Item Size/Weight : 29.8 x 19 x 7.8 cm / 366g
You may like to read this article too:
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) Do I get my balance back when I bank in more then order amount?Yes, We will refund to you the balance you over paid in the parcel. For e.g. if customer is being charged for RM58.50 and he bank in RM60, the balance RM1.50 shall be delivered together with the parcel given back to the customer.
1.) When will you send my orders?Normally we will send your orders out the next day after receiving your payment by midnight 12am. Some items will be sent out on the 2nd or 3rd day after receiving your payment. However some items are back order or imported from oversea will take up to 2 weeks.
2.) How much is shipping?To find out how much shipping will cost, add the items you are interested in, to your shopping basket. Note that in doing this, you are not obligated to purchase these products. When viewing your shopping basket, you will see an option called 'Check Out'. When selecting this option, you will be forwarded to the 'Shipping Information Page.' Please enter your shipping address and shipping method and your shipping charge will appear. After viewing your charge, select the cancel button to cancel the check out process.
- If you are in Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island - Please select 'East Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
- If you are in states OTHER then Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island in Malaysia- Please select 'Peninsula Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions