- [Mobile Suit Z Gundam] appeared! Broadcasting 30th Anniversary !! ultra-long-awaited Amuro Ray power machine Adige is to RE / 100
- MS Adige that Amuro Ray was boarding the first kit in 1/100 scale in [Mobile Suit Z Gundam]. Reproduced in modern form of RE / 100 unique.
- Reproduce the unique head shape. Mono Eye is made of clear parts, moving from side to side.
- RE / 100 Gundam Mk-III, was established in Gundam prototype Unit 4 Gerbera, double joint, shoulder pull-out joint, by groin swing joint, to realize a wide range of motion.
- Characteristic back heat dissipation fin, right shoulder shield, left shoulder rack moving.
- Weapons beam halberd, Clay bazooka, comes with a beam rifle.
- MSK-008 land battle Adige ... Kalaba is re-designing the Rick Diaz type prototype MS. Amro was boarding at Kilimanjaro capture game.
- Accessories: beam rifle, Clay bazooka, beam halberd, smack (left and right), grip hand (left and right), weapon wrist (left and right)
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) How can I ensure to receive the item after making payment?Gundam.my is owned by a Malaysia registered company Greenomic Commerce (002099017-W). All transaction is governed and protected by Malaysia business law.
2.) How much is shipping?To find out how much shipping will cost, add the items you are interested in, to your shopping basket. Note that in doing this, you are not obligated to purchase these products. When viewing your shopping basket, you will see an option called 'Check Out'. When selecting this option, you will be forwarded to the 'Shipping Information Page.' Please enter your shipping address and shipping method and your shipping charge will appear. After viewing your charge, select the cancel button to cancel the check out process.
- If you are in Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island - Please select 'East Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
- If you are in states OTHER then Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island in Malaysia- Please select 'Peninsula Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
1.) How do I build the gundam?
|A Before Installation||Before Installation, please prepare the toolkit and read the image friendly manual book for easier installation later.|
|B Cut down the Parts||Follow the instruction on the manual book, cut down the necessary parts.|
|C Installation||After cutting down the parts, please follow the instruction manual book to install the part, make sure the attachment point of each part match.|
|D Stickers||Using the pliers can ensure the easier sticker process.|
|E Completion||Try different posing on the gundam, refer to the manual book picture as a reference. Take Picture.|
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions