- 18 years after the anime ended, we finally have a Master Grade Gundam X!
- From After War Gundam X comes the compact, yet powerful Gundam X. Recreated in detailed 1/100 scale, this kit features the massive Satellite Cannon and reflector panel deployment gimmick, along with glossy armor highlights, bringing out the color difference. Well proportioned and featuring a variety of gimmicks, this kit is what is expected of a modern MG.
- Includes backpack-mounted reflector panels, massive satellite cannon and deployment gimmick for both
- Large Beam Sword with clear effect parts
- Transformable Shield Buster Rifle can switch from shield mode to rifle mode
- Chest camera eye recreated in clear parts, and the Shoulder Vulcan Cannons are expandable
- Developed by the United Nations Earth and introduced near the end of the Seventh Space War, the GX-9900 Gundam X was an incredibly powerful Mobile Suit, and carried a devastating weapon: the the huge Satellite Cannon, a weapon able to destroy colonies with a single shot.
- Accessories: Satellite Cannon, Beam Sword, Shield Buster Rifle, Weapon Holding Manipulators (Left and Right), Fist Manipulators (Left and Right) Open Palm Manipulators (left and Right), Action Base joint, Garrod Ran (Standing), Garrod Ran (Seated)
- Item Size/Weight : 31.2 x 20.2 x 11.5 cm / 573g
You may like to read this article too:
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) How can I ensure to receive the item after making payment?Gundam.my is owned by a Malaysia registered company Greenomic Commerce (002099017-W). All transaction is governed and protected by Malaysia business law.
2.) What are the shipping options?Besides the shipping method stated during 'Check Out', buyers can request other modes of shipping by mentioning in the instruction box during 'check out'. we will then reply with the rate by email
1.) How do I build the gundam?
|A Before Installation||Before Installation, please prepare the toolkit and read the image friendly manual book for easier installation later.|
|B Cut down the Parts||Follow the instruction on the manual book, cut down the necessary parts.|
|C Installation||After cutting down the parts, please follow the instruction manual book to install the part, make sure the attachment point of each part match.|
|D Stickers||Using the pliers can ensure the easier sticker process.|
|E Completion||Try different posing on the gundam, refer to the manual book picture as a reference. Take Picture.|
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions