Master Grade MS-06F Zaku II Ver.2.0
- A realistic kit for the famed earthbound Zaku II, the Ver. 2.0 is the advanced heir to the older Master Grade line, and introduces a new standard for MG Zaku II!
- With a new frame for a new line, this redesigned kit boasts a new 06 Zaku II frame that will be seen in new Zaku kits.
- Inner frame designed to accommodate a wide variety of Zaku designs.
- Power pipe systems redesigned for easy building, and frame features improved twist joints, giving the kit much more action than the previous Zaku II MG.
- ‘Monoeye’ camera movement gimmick allows for eye position to be changed.
- Inner frame features a shell for the massive shoulder armor.
- Outer shoulder armor is recreated with detachable spikes.
- Redesigned ankle link boasts improved performance.
- New mobile dual action mechanism improves leg joint performance .
- Cockpit hatch can be from the left or right, and cockpit can be shifted from right to left thanks to a lever gimmick.
- Accessories: 120mm Machine Gun x1, Zaku Bazooka x1, Heat Hawk x1, 1/100 Pilot Figure x2, Action Base Joint x1
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) How many grade of gundam are there?
1.) What are the shipping options?Besides the shipping method stated during 'Check Out', buyers can request other modes of shipping by mentioning in the instruction box during 'check out'. we will then reply with the rate by email
1.) Is there any easier way for me to avoid filling up the check out form again & again?Yes, there is, did you notice we support facebook account login?
After login you will be presented with several menu including updating your profile. You may click on 'update profile' to filled in the blank for the automated form filled in to avoid the tedious task again. You may login and try it out.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions