MS-06J Zaku II Ver 2.0 (MG)
- A realistic kit for the famed earthbound Zaku II, the Ver. 2.0 is the advanced heir to the older Master Grade line, and introduces a new standard for MG Zaku II!
- With a new frame for a new line, this redesigned kit boasts a new 06 Zaku II frame that will be seen in new Zaku kits.
- Inner frame designed to accommodate a wide variety of Zaku designs.
- Power pipe systems redesigned for easy building, and frame features improved twist joints, giving the kit much more action than the previous Zaku II MG.
- ‘Monoeye’ camera movement gimmick allows for eye position to be changed.
- Inner frame features a shell for the massive shoulder armor.
- Outer shoulder armor is recreated with detachable spikes.
- Redesigned ankle link boasts improved performance.
- New mobile dual action mechanism improves leg joint performance .
- Cockpit hatch can be from the left or right, and cockpit can be shifted from right to left thanks to a lever gimmick.
- Accessories: 120mm Machine Gun x1, Zaku Bazooka x1, Heat Hawk x1, 1/100 Pilot Figure x2, Action Base Joint x1
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) Will my gundam damaged during delivery?
| Don't worry, we use special made paper box to ship your gundam (kindly refer to the photo below). So don't worry your gundam will damage during delivery.|
2.) How much is shipping?To find out how much shipping will cost, add the items you are interested in, to your shopping basket. Note that in doing this, you are not obligated to purchase these products. When viewing your shopping basket, you will see an option called 'Check Out'. When selecting this option, you will be forwarded to the 'Shipping Information Page.' Please enter your shipping address and shipping method and your shipping charge will appear. After viewing your charge, select the cancel button to cancel the check out process.
- If you are in Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island - Please select 'East Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
- If you are in states OTHER then Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island in Malaysia- Please select 'Peninsula Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
3.) How can I ensure to receive the item after making payment?Gundam.my is owned by a Malaysia registered company Greenomic Commerce (002099017-W). All transaction is governed and protected by Malaysia business law.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions