MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam Ver.2.0
- Big beautiful version 2.0 Master Grade Zeta Gundam comes with a bazillion parts (yes, I'm too lazy to count them. 17 ABS runners, one base, plus polycaps) and goes together in the new fashion, with the super new joints at the waist and in the arms and legs, allowing it even more freedom of movement and incredible posing than ever before!
- It's fully-transformable when completed, too.
What more could you ask for? (well, a life-sized version would be nice, but you'd get tired just lifting the polycaps, trust me).
- Shield and beam mega launcher weapons (as well as the regular rifle, beam sabres, etc.) are included, and a custom catapult stand is included to hold it all up -- with all the extra armour and weaponry, it'll be a little heavy when completed! Two unpainted pilots and an unpainted miscellaneous crew member are included.
- All parts snap together and are molded in colour so paint and glue for the kit are not necessary; foil stickers and clear Gundam stickers are included for detail.
- However, if you'd like to paint it, it would look pretty spiffalicious, and a paint scheme is provided (paint is of course sold separately).
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) How many grade of gundam are there?
1.) What if the item you received is Damaged or Defective?You can send us an email and report the damage. We will then guide you to return the damaged or defective items ,and we will make a new replacement to you. If the case, we fail to replace, we will give you a refund excluded postage. Processing your return usually takes 2 business days from the day we receive the return products.
2.) How can I ensure to receive the item after making payment?Gundam.my is owned by a Malaysia registered company Greenomic Commerce (002099017-W). All transaction is governed and protected by Malaysia business law.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions