HGUC MSA-003 Nemo Unicorn (HGUC)
- Lineup new in the popular gym system MS The HGUC-izing with first Nemo!
- Reappearance of each form of elasticity is possible for a shield by a substitution part.
- In the waist back, mount of a beam saber is possible.
a backpack -- within a play -- it is reappearance about specification.
- Modelling kits options, such as a hand part besides armaments of a rifle, a saber, etc., are attached.
- MSA-003 NEMO (Nemo) -- Mass-produced type MS which エゥーゴ was using in "the role of a グリプス game."
U. It will arrange o'clock on the Torrington base in C.0096.
- Accessories : gym rifle, shield, and beam saber x2, a fist (right and left), an open hand (right and left), saber handshaking (right and left), rifle grip (right)
- Item Size : 29.8 x 18.8 x 5.5 cm.
MSA 003 Nemo Unicorn (white) wikipedia
The MSA-003 Nemo is a mass-production attack-use mobile suit first featured in the anime series Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. The design was later updated and featured in the light novel/OVA series Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn.
The MSA-003 Nemo is a mobile suit developed by Anaheim Electronics that is based upon the the Earth Federation's RMS-179/RGM-79R GM II mobile suit. However, since Anaheim Electronics had no experience in the development of the GM series, risks were considered with parts procurement, maintenance, and the high costs that accompanied a completely new design. This was addressed by adopting design features and equipment from the RGM-79SP GM Sniper II, a machine considered a masterpiece that was fielded by Federation Forces and ace pilots late in the One Year War. Although this new suit strongly resembled the old GM II it was far better in terms of generator power, armor material, thruster acceleration, and maneuverability. Additionally the Nemo was able to use already existing weapons such as the RMS-099 Rick Dias’s beam saber or the GM II’s beam rifle, which also reduced the costs to produce these units.
The MSA-003 Nemo could be fitted with a ballute system, allowing the mobile suit to survive atmospheric entry on its own. Once its close enough to the ground the Nemo's thrusters are enough to slow descent, allowing it to land safely. Although not designed for aerial combat because of its lack of flight capabilities, the Nemo is still capable of firing its weapons at ground targets and aerial targets such as the FF-6 TIN Cod as long as the pilot pays attention to altitude. Despite not being designed for aerial combat the Nemo's durable armor and powerful weapons make it a deadly opponent for outdated fighter craft like the TIN Cod.
During the Gryps Conflict in UC 0087 the AEUG relied heavily on mobile suits stolen from the Earth Federation, mainly the RGM-79R GM II. However its leadership soon decided that the AEUG needed a mass-produced unit of their own so that they could compete the Titans's units and show to their enemy that they were a serious threat. The task to develop this new suit went to Anaheim Electronics, which then introduced the Nemo.
Shortly after its introduction the Nemo proved to be a capable and versatile mobile suit and the AEUG's leadership made it the organization's primary mobile suit, and would serve the AEUG for the entirety of the Gryps Conflict and the First Neo Zeon War. The Nemo is used in various important missions such as the attack to capture Earth Federation Salamis Kai-class cruiser, and the orbital drop to attack the Titans base at Jaburo. As an act of comradeship in their combined goal the AEUG gave a number of their Nemo mobile suits to Karaba for their use.
Even in the year UC 0096 the MSA-003 Nemo was still in service within the Earth Federation, as it had absorbed the AEUG and Karaba. Most units maintained their original paint scheme, but units stationed in deserts had been repainted so that the torso kept the original color scheme but the rest of the mobile suit is tan-like color. Almost a decade old the Nemo was no longer a front line unit, but would still see action fighting against remnants of Zeon during the Zeon attacks on Dakar and Torrington Base.
The Nemo's design is eventually used to developed the MSA-004 Nemo II, which features, aside from a modified external appearance, improved thrusters, sensor range, and ultra-compact fusion reactor. The design of the Nemo II serves as a test-bed that is developed into the MSA-004K Nemo III, a unit armed with an additional shoulder beam cannon to allow it to take the role of a medium range support unit. Still, the Nemo III never passed the prototype stage and it wasn't mass-produced.
The design of Nemo also inspired another of Anaheim Electronics's mass production mobile suit, the MSA-007 Nero.
MSA003 Nemo's Weapons
- 60mm Vulcan Gun - A standard armament of the mobile suits that are descended from the Earth Federation Forces's RX series. These head mounted shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire, but have little power and are generally ineffective against mobile suits; however, the vulcan gun can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors. These weapons are ideal for shooting down small, fast moving, lightly armored targets such as missiles or small vehicles.
- Beam Saber - The standard close range armament for most Federation mobile suits. The beam saber is a small cylindrical device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by an energy capacitor that is recharged from special racks. The beam saber emits a blade of plasma contained by an I-Field and is capable of cutting through almost any metal that has not been treated with anti-beam coating. The Nemo is equipped with two beam sabers stored in recharge racks on the rear waist armor.
- 170mm Cannon - During the battle at Torrington Base in UC 0096, one Earth Federation Nemo was seen using a 170mm shell-firing cannon. While the weapon has a similar appearance to that of the NNFHI·GMCa-type.09/180mm Cannon used by the RX-79[G] Gundam Ground Type, there are some clear differences in the design of the two weapons which set them apart from one another.
- Beam Rifle - The standard ranged armament of many mobile suits is the beam rifle. The particle beam fired from a beam rifle can penetrate almost any armor that has not been treated with specific counter-measures. To keep the cost of the Nemo down, the Nemo is equipped with the same beam rifle used on the RMS-179/RGM-79R GM II; which has a power rating of 1.9 MW and powered by a rechargeable energy cap.
- Shield - A basic optional arm-mounted defense armament for many Federation mobile suits. The shield is a thick sheet of armor designed to take severe punishment that would normally destroy a mobile suit. Since the introduction of beam weaponry, shields have been treated with an anti-beam coating allowing it to withstand several beam shots before the coating wears off. Typically physical shields can only take so much damage before they succumb to the pressure and break. A shield can be equipped to either arm of the Nemo in order to increase defense against both beam and physical attacks.
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) Where is your shop that I can view the products?Gundam.my is presently an pure Internet retailer without a physical store. We do however have a counter for self collection (after customer order online) around Klang Valley.
2.) How to purchase products on gundam.my?It is simple and we would love to guide our valued customer how to do it. Click on either gundam grade on the left hand side of the website, and then you will see the pages coming out with all the desired grade product coming out, if you notice carefully, there's an "add" Button on the same page as well, click on the "add".
You will see the gundam boxart image 'flying' to the top right of the shopping cart. Now the shopping cart has filled with products, with a button called 'Checkout', if you wish to continue shopping, just ignore the button, until you're satisfied.
Then finally, click on the 'Checkout' button, it will ask you where you would love us to send your item to. For Peninsula Malaysia, it is MYR 8 and for Sabah / Sarawak, it is MYR 12. After you choosen the courier service, you're invited to filled in the postal information, and your contact data, you can select either payment method.
After pressing on the 'Proceed to Payment', you will be given alot of choice of payment method. Filled in your information, and finally you will receive an order email consists of product ordered summary information on your e-mail account.
1.) How much is shipping?To find out how much shipping will cost, add the items you are interested in, to your shopping basket. Note that in doing this, you are not obligated to purchase these products. When viewing your shopping basket, you will see an option called 'Check Out'. When selecting this option, you will be forwarded to the 'Shipping Information Page.' Please enter your shipping address and shipping method and your shipping charge will appear. After viewing your charge, select the cancel button to cancel the check out process.
- If you are in Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island - Please select 'East Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
- If you are in states OTHER then Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island in Malaysia- Please select 'Peninsula Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions