[STAR WARS] Stormtrooper 1/12 scale
- The box art for the Bandai Star Wars 6-inch scale Stormtrooper model kit was revealed today and it looks as nice as the figure itself does.
- Since I’ve had the Darth Vader model kit in my hands for a few days now I’ve grown more and more enamored with it. I can’t stop picking it up, it’s just so nice. Sure, the cape is stiff, but overall it’s a great figure. So of course I’m going to get the Stormtrooper.
- Bandai’s “Star Wars” lineup expands with the 1/12-scale Storm Trooper model kit! This standard-issue buckethead will come with multiple interchangeable hands, several weapons and a removable holster, as well as a display base. Fully posable after assembly, he’ll be ready to whack his head into overhead doors, get beaten up by Ewoks, or escort Death Star prisoners to their doom as you choose! Buy several and build a whole platoon!
- -E-11 blaster
- -DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle
- -Close combat pistol
- -Display base x2
- -Hand parts x6 types (weapon holding hand x2, flat hands x2, right fist, left point hand part)
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) What is a tracking code /shipping code?
Tracking code /shipping code is a series of number passed over to consumer/buyer as proof of delivery status. Tracking code will allow you to keep track of your product whereabout. Sometimes, if consumer/buyer were away from delivery address, they will receive a re-mail notification from the courier service provider. |
Consumer may call the courier provider to re-send them your products if needed. E.g. of tracking code would be: EN419441385MY. And as a part of our SOP, we will send a simple instruction e-mail to customer where they able to login to the website address to check their courier status. E.g. of courier status expected would be:
2.) How much is shipping?To find out how much shipping will cost, add the items you are interested in, to your shopping basket. Note that in doing this, you are not obligated to purchase these products. When viewing your shopping basket, you will see an option called 'Check Out'. When selecting this option, you will be forwarded to the 'Shipping Information Page.' Please enter your shipping address and shipping method and your shipping charge will appear. After viewing your charge, select the cancel button to cancel the check out process.
- If you are in Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island - Please select 'East Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
- If you are in states OTHER then Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island in Malaysia- Please select 'Peninsula Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
1.) What marker are available for gundam modelling?
Gundam Marker Pen Type
There are 2 types of Gundam marker for painting and ink drawing and 4 types for weathering. Each type is designed for a special use, so the level of finish improves if you use them according to the different purposes they were intended for.
GUNDAM MARKER FOR PAINTING
The marker for painting uses good color smooth alcohol type paint, with a flat core pen point that is capable of painting everything from big open surfaces to tiny parts.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR INK DRAWING (ULTRA THIN PEN POINT)
|The ink drawing markers are oil-based markers with an ultra thin pen point, which is used for painting engraved parts. It fixes really well and provides a realistic finish easily.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR INK DRAWING (WIPE OFF TYPE)
|The ink drawing brush marker is most suitable for painting even finer engraved parts. The pen point is a brush type, and special water-based ink is used, so it can be applied on any kind of basecoat and paint run off can be wiped off.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR WEATHERING
|If you want a realistic finish, you should use a weathering marker especially for weathering painting. This is a water-based marker, so you can weather the parts without affecting the base. There is a wipe off type and paint type available for a realistic finish.|
GUNDAM MARKER FOR ERASURE
|The eraser pen cleans up paint run off quickly just like a rubber eraser. By rubbing over the area run off, excess paint is dissolved and cleared.|
Tips of Using Gundam Marker
|1) Shake painting and weathering markers well with the cap on before usage.
|2)When using for the first time or when ink does come out smoothly, press on the pen point. Be careful not to crush the tip.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions