UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS HERE
By: Kira Yamato
By: Kira Yamato
By: amuro ray
- The main MS from Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie- Awakening of the Trailblazer has already been chosen for a Master Grade release!
- Combination gimmick for the sword bits allows for a more accurate reproduction!
- Sword bits can be attached to the GN Sword V to create either the Buster Sword or Buster Rifle modes.
- The Bit A and Bit B combines to form a new weapon. (MG Original Gimmick)
- The pose with the Buster Sword armed looks great! Also comes with the Action Base
- (Black) to display with!
- Uses the GN Shield bits firing form as new mechanism.
- Each lens parts are clear, reproduced vividly. The letters that shows up, and the lines have
- been reproduced with laser processing and foil sticker.
- The GN-Drive at the chest has been reproduced with panel-line mold. The panel-line that
- creates a sense of machinery has been produced specifically for the development of MG.
- Accessories: GN Sword V, GN Shield, GN Sword Bit A/B/C, 1/100 Pilot Figure
- (standing/sitting), Action Base 2
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address email@example.com in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) When will you send my orders?Normally we will send your orders out the next day after receiving your payment by midnight 12am. Some items will be sent out on the 2nd or 3rd day after receiving your payment. However some items are back order or imported from oversea will take up to 2 weeks.
2.) What are the shipping options?Besides the shipping method stated during 'Check Out', buyers can request other modes of shipping by mentioning in the instruction box during 'check out'. we will then reply with the rate by email
1.) How many grade of gundam are there?
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions