Made up of 11 runners of injection plastic and one runner of polycaps, with two small sets of decals for detail, this is easily one of the most complex of the Gundam versions. Lots of poseability thanks to polycaps at the joints. It does not feature the inner-frame system. Weapons included Beam Gun, 2 Laser Swords, Shield and Giant Beam Sniper. Simple instruction included in a box. Weight: 1000g
- 1 / 144 the size amazing transformation! Gandam Harute! - Reproduce the form of the transformation gimmick detachable rifle. - MS-time form, reproducing moving back binder. - Detachable backpack. Each movement in the base. - Accessories: Rifles Ã— 2, Backpack. Item Size/Weight : 31 x 19.1 x 7.8 cm / 387g
Introducing GUNDAM DYNAMES featured in GUNDAM 00 from 1/100 scale series. Various wrists and foil stickers included. Covering parts in the waist for stable-ness. Belts made with TPE. Chest lens and shoulder belts made with special material. New joint system installed. Double joint system in the shoulders. Accessories include of: Includes beam rifle, beam sabers, hand guns, and armor covers.
Accessories: beam rifle, a dedicated base. Simple instruction included in a box.
The Raphael Gundam was first deployed by Tieria Erde during Celestial Being's first attempted contact with the ELS. During this mission, Setsuna F. Seiei used the 00 Raiser Condenser Type and attempted to make contact with the ELS, but his attempt failed and the ELS attacked, with two ELS hitting the 00 Raiser's left arm and beginning to assimilate. However, Tieria arrived in the Raphael to assist, forcibly ripping off the 00 Raiser's left arm and saving the rest of the machine from assimilation, allowing Celestial Being to escape. Raphael's second deployment was during Setsuna's second attempt to communicate, this time using a combination of the Raiser System and Trans-Am to produce a Trans-Am Burst-like effect and expand his quantum field of communications. However, the ELS reacted violently and delivered a crippling mind attack to Setsuna, rendering him comatose and leaving the 00 Raiser open to assimilation. In his desparation to save Setsuna, Tieria quickly revealed the true form of Raphael's backpack, GN-008RE Seravee Gundam II. Using his quantum brainwaves, Tieria used the Seravee to forcibly rip the 00 Raiser's cockpit from the rest of the machine. After handing the cockpit to Lockon Stratos in the GN-010 Gundam Zabanya, Tieria took it upon himself to hold off the ELS long enough for Lockon to escape with Setsuna. However, even with his quantum brainwaves, the Seravee, and Raphael's Trans-Am System activated, Tieria was eventually overwhelmed by the ELS and suffered a mind attack of his own, leaving both the Raphael and the Seravee open to attack. Tieria's physical body, the Raphael and the Seravee were assimilated along with the 00 Raiser, forcing Tieria to return to Veda.
GNY-001F Gundam Astrea Type-F History of GNY-001F Gundam Astrea Type-F: The story is that as HRLâ€™s battleship has gotten closer to CBâ€™s Colony Krung Thep, 874 is gathering intelligence using the Sadalsuud, Ruido comes out in the Astrea to intercept. The instruction that came from Veda was â€œDefeatâ€. Here, Ruido in the Gundam starts attacking the person. Later on, the second generation Gundam Meister arrived in a transport aircraft on a battlefield. Four HRL MS â€œPhantomâ€s against the Gundam Meister 874â€™s Gundam Astraea fight a one-sided battle that ends in 36 seconds. Ruido in Astraea shoots down the first Helion Platoon that was examining AEUâ€™s Orbital Elevator. In addition, 874 who intercepts in Sadalsuud, who sees the shadow of an approaching aircraft, proposes that Ruido does a check.Ruido sorties in the Astraea in place of the injured Marlene. Ruido does not want Marlene to go out into the battlefield. If he was fighting very well, then thereâ€™s no need for her to go out into the battlefield. Ruido exterminates the Helion force through Astraea. Source: http://gundam.wikia.com
- Gouf masterpiece series [Gouf] appeared in the HGUC series!
- The biggest feature is the extensive armament Gouf 1 / 144 scale is also included!
- Hitoroddo ... Hitoroddo reproduce the lead, after the tip deployment comes before deployment.
Three twin 35mm Gatling gun Â· 75mm Gatling gun
- Shield reproduce complex split!
* The shield can be removable from the twin 3 35mm Gatling gun.
- Hitosaberu is removable to allow Gatoringushirudo.
Â· 75mm Gatling gun and shield sets reproduce the splitting of the street.
- Comes with plenty hand parts
In addition to the grip of a fist, fist expressive (left) and palm (right) is included.
- Pipe materials used soft power of the waist belt fed ammunition is both easy to assemble and reproduce complex shapes using a soft material.
After mono eye - can be assembled by moving parts division.
- Accessories: Hitoroddo, Hitosaberu, shielded, 75mm Gatling gun,
3 35mm twin Gatling gun, for the fist grip (left), fist (right), palm (right)
- 00 New Movie Mobile Suit Gundam MS released simultaneously aircraft commander General Machine Brave! - Accessories: beam rifle, beam saber (ON), pedestalHistories:The GNX-Y903VS Brave (Commander Test Type) is featured in Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer, where it is developed and deployed by the Earth Sphere Federation Army. The GNX-903VS Brave (Commander Test Type) is a customized version of the GNX-903VS Brave (Standard Test Type), and was assigned to Captain Graham Aker, who leads the Sol Brave Squadron, an elite mobile suit squadron composed exclusively of Brave units. The Braves were first seen when Graham deploys the Sol Brave Squadron to assist Celestial Being during their second attempt to communicate with the Extraterrestial Living-metal Shape-shifter. Graham and his squadron covered the Celestial Being retreat, and while both parties were able to retreat, the effort was not without casualties - some of Graham's Braves were assimilated, while Celestial Being lost the GN-0000RE+GNR-010 00 Raiser (Condenser Type), the GN-008RE Seravee Gundam II, the CB-002 Raphael Gundam, and the physical body of Tieria Erde. Later, Graham and his remaining men sortied to hold back the ELS invasion alongside the rest of the ESF Army and Celestial Being. During the battle, Graham defended Gundam Meister Setsuna F. Seiei and the GNT-0000 00 Qan[T] from the ELS attack. While he fought valiantly, Graham's Brave was eventually struck by several ELS, and was already being partially assimilated. With nothing left to lose, Graham decided to believe in Setsuna's vision for a brighter future, and sacrificed his life for the sake of that vision, activating Trans-Am and smashing into the ELS mothership to clear a path for the 00 Qan[T] to enter the massive superstructure. It is currently unknown how many Braves remained after the final battle, or if they were ever put into full mass-production.Source:http://gundam.wikia.com
Gundam Astray Mirage Frame History of Gundam Astray Mirage Frame: In CE 71, the Orb Union's Morgenroete corporation built five Gundam Astray prototype mobile suits at Heliopolis, the MBF-P01 Astray Gold Frame, MBF-P02 Astray Red Frame, MBF-P03 Astray Blue Frame, MBF-P04 Astray Green Frame and the MBF-P05 Astray Mirage Frame, which were used to base the five G Project Gundams that they assisted the Earth Alliance's Atlantic Federation in creating. They successfully copied the EA's beam rifle and saber technology, but Morgenroete did not have access to the Phase Shift armor design, and compensated this by making the Gundam Astray units lighter and more agile than their EA counterparts. On January 25, CE 71, ZAFT's attack on Heliopolis to steal the Alliance Gundams also unknowingly interrupted the Astray Project. In order hide their progress, Orb's military decided to destroy the Astray lab. However all Astray prototypes survived and fell into the hands of different factions. The Mirage Frame, which only existed in form of reserve parts, fell into the hands of the mysterious organization Librarian, who modifed it to the existing model. With the rebirth of Rondo Ghina Sahaku by Librarian, he is given this mobile suit for his revenge towards Gai Murakumo. However, the Mirage Frame is heavily damaged in battle with Gai's MBF-P03R Gundam Astray Blue Frame 2nd Revise and the Mirage Frame is significantly upgraded to the MBF-P05LM2 Gundam Astray Mirage Frame 2nd Issue. Source:http://gundam.wikia.com
High Grade injection plastic model of the Destiny Gundam is molded all in colour and snaps together so you don't need to paint or glue it! Clear parts for its beam shield and those big pink wings are included. Foil stickers are included for added detail; and polycaps work the joints. Parts for a custom display stand are included.
What could possibly be better than Infinite Justice? Isn't that the way the giant robot world works anyway? Here's the Infinite Justice Gundam to prove just that, powered up with a tonne of weaponry, full action with polycaps at the joints, the "Phantom-01", and a display stand to show it all off. All parts are molded in colour and snap together, so you don't need to paint or glue it; stickers are included for added detail.
History of Infinite Justice
The ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Gundam is an advanced mobile suit secretly built by ZAFT's rogue Clyne Faction, based on the earlier ZGMF-X09A Justice. It utilizes a new engine design and advanced weaponry that gives it several times the combat ability of the original Justice.
The Second Battle of Orb
The âˆž Justice makes its debut in Cosmic Era 74, arriving on Earth together with the ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom during the ZAFT invasion of Orb. It is delivered to Athrun Zala personally by Lacus Clyne, who pilots the âˆž Justice through atmospheric re-entry and lands in the Archangel's mobile suit hangar to give it to Athrun. After talking with Lacus, Athrun takes off in the infinite Justice to back-up Kira in the Strike Freedom, who was battling both the ZGMF-X42S Destiny and the ZGMF-X666S Legend and manages to chop off Destiny's wrist despite Athrun being injured before the fight.
The Final Battle of Second Bloody Valentine War
The Justice also plays a highly prominent role in the end of the Second Bloody Valentine War. First, Athrun disables both Shinn Asuka's Destiny and Lunamaria Hawke's ZGMF-X56S Impulse. Then, Athrun cripples the Minerva by utilizing the multiple beam cutters on the Justice's Fatum-01 backpack to destroy the Minerva's spaceflight engines. Lastly, Athrun used the âˆž Justice's backpack, along with help from Mu La Flaga's ORB-01 Akatsuki's DRAGOONs, to destroy Requiem. When the battle is brought to an end, the âˆž Justice rescues both Shinn and Lunamaria.
HG Strike Noir Gundam
Besides the standard armament of the GAT-X105E Strike E (CIWS guns, rocket anchors, beam rifles), the Strike Noir is equipped with the AQM/E-X09S Noir Striker. The Noir Striker is a flight pack equipped with a pair of linked MAU-M3E42 linked linear guns and a pair of heavy MR-Q10 "Fragarach" 3 beam blades. In effect it combines the primary features of the original three Striker Packs (the Aile, Sword, and Launcher Strikers). It also mounts a single EQS1358T rocket anchor. The Noir Striker is based on test data from the Integrated Weapons Striker Pack (IWSP), which was originally designed by Orb but later duplicated by Actaeon Industries under a Phantom Pain contract. Besides these armaments, the Strike Noir typically carries a pair of larger grenade launcher-equipped 57mm high-energy beam rifles of the same type used by the GAT-X102 Duel. The PS armor on the Strike E also changes color slightly, with the knees, head, and skirt changing to black and the white armor pieces change to a dull grey.
It is the second Strike-derived unit to bear a color-themed name, "noir" being the French word for black, and the first being the MBF-02 Strike Rouge.
The Strike Noir, along with its sister units the Verde Buster and the Blu Duel, make up the third "trio" of Gundams piloted by EA/Phantom Pain pilots, following the GAT-X131 Calamity, GAT-X252 Forbidden, and GAT-X370 Raider from Gundam SEED, and the stolen ZGMF-X24S Chaos, ZGMF-X88S Gaia, and ZGMF-X31S Abyss from Gundam SEED Destiny.
While the pilots were raised and indoctrinated in a special military school, they were apparently not artificially enhanced.
Backpack Gimmick is amazing.
HG Series stand included.
Great mobility on leg and arm with shinny decoys~
Although the Stargazer is intended as a non-combat unit, it actually has impressive defensive and offensive capabilities. During its battle against Phantom Pain, the Stargazer displayed incredible speed and weapon accuracy.
The Stargazer can deflect and capture incoming beam shots to create a field of beam cutters. In addition, it can use the beam pistol utilized by the UT-1D Civilian Astray DSSD Custom. When used in combat, the Stargazer's AI unit is replaced with a cockpit block for two pilots.
Its armaments include a GN hand gun, two GN beam sabers, GN shield pods, and a GN shield. Acting as a support unit for her brothers' Mobile Suits, Gundam Throne Drei can connect with Gundam Throne Eins through the included bendable wire to charge its GN mega launcher for a devastating attack!