MG 1/100 Gundam Exia- Celestial Being Mobile Suit GN-001
- The first MG from Mobile Suit Gundam: 00, this long-awaited kit delivers on every level!
- Thanks to advances in kit design, the inner frame moves along with the outer armor to recreate the Exia's unique range of motion!
- GN Condensers on the arms/chest/legs are double-layered, clear plastic to reproduce the look of real lenses, giving it a more accurate appearance.
- Each GN Code piece throughout the body of the Exia is recreated in clear plastic to mimic the look of the Suit in the anime!
- Includes custom marking seals and Gundam Decals.
- Includes GN Code decal sheet.
- GN drive completely reproduced. As with in the anime, the GN Drive can be removed
- stand included to hold the Drive while it's not with the Exia.
- Accessories: GN Sword x1, GN Long Blade x1, GN Short Blade x1, GN Beam Dagger x2,
- GN Beam Saber x2, GN Shield x1, 1/100 Setsuna F. Seiei figure x1
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling
We currently charge shipping fees on 'Per Order' basis. Depending on your location and shipping mode the price will vary, please refer to chart below for details.
All our orders are packed and shipped within 24 hours upon payment confirmation. We use POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX for most of our orders . They are able to ship overnight to most cities and towns in the Peninsular Malaysia, however you should allow 1-3 business days in case any unexpected delays. East Malaysia orders may often take 4 to 5 extra days, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
We will provide the POSLAJU / Air Parcel / TA-Q-BIN / ABX tracking number by email once we sent out the goods so that you can check and track the shipment status online.
Note: Please white-list our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your email account, so when we email the shipping status to you, it won't go into the Junk mail folder.
PACKAGING: We use hard cover boxes for all our delivery to avoid damage on the item, kindly refer to the below picture for our packaging
why buy from us?
1.) What is a tracking code /shipping code?
Tracking code /shipping code is a series of number passed over to consumer/buyer as proof of delivery status. Tracking code will allow you to keep track of your product whereabout. Sometimes, if consumer/buyer were away from delivery address, they will receive a re-mail notification from the courier service provider. |
Consumer may call the courier provider to re-send them your products if needed. E.g. of tracking code would be: EN419441385MY. And as a part of our SOP, we will send a simple instruction e-mail to customer where they able to login to the website address to check their courier status. E.g. of courier status expected would be:
1.) How do I build the gundam?
|A Before Installation||Before Installation, please prepare the toolkit and read the image friendly manual book for easier installation later.|
|B Cut down the Parts||Follow the instruction on the manual book, cut down the necessary parts.|
|C Installation||After cutting down the parts, please follow the instruction manual book to install the part, make sure the attachment point of each part match.|
|D Stickers||Using the pliers can ensure the easier sticker process.|
|E Completion||Try different posing on the gundam, refer to the manual book picture as a reference. Take Picture.|
1.) If I bank in to your account, how do you verify my payment?Well, valued customer can either give us a short messages to the site owner's contact number018-988 2022, Mr. Lai, or you could email us your payment information. Please do include information like orderid, payment amount, payment method, payment target bank (to which bank you banked in), and we will do the rest.
There are also some customer in the history did scan the bank-in slip and send the e-mail to us, both way worked. And, if you don't have an e-mail account, you can simply Contact Us the detail too.
More detailed instruction on payment method and payment options can also be found here.
More Information on this
Terms And Conditions