GUNDAM (MG) > MG 1/100 Gundam Exia- Celestial Being Mobile Suit GN-001
ProductMG 1/100 Gundam Exia- Celestial Being Mobile Suit GN-001
Release DateMar., 2010
Inform me when new stock arrive
Do you like this product?
- The first MG from Mobile Suit Gundam: 00, this long-awaited kit delivers on every level!
- Thanks to advances in kit design, the inner frame moves along with the outer armor to recreate the Exia's unique range of motion!
- GN Condensers on the arms/chest/legs are double-layered, clear plastic to reproduce the look of real lenses, giving it a more accurate appearance.
- Each GN Code piece throughout the body of the Exia is recreated in clear plastic to mimic the look of the Suit in the anime!
- Includes custom marking seals and Gundam Decals.
- Includes GN Code decal sheet.
- GN drive completely reproduced. As with in the anime, the GN Drive can be removed
- stand included to hold the Drive while it's not with the Exia.
- Accessories: GN Sword x1, GN Long Blade x1, GN Short Blade x1, GN Beam Dagger x2,
- GN Beam Saber x2, GN Shield x1, 1/100 Setsuna F. Seiei figure x1
click on the thumbnail to view the image
Latest Similar Product(s) in the Store:
Toolkit/Accessories for Modelling:
1.) How much is shipping?To find out how much shipping will cost, add the items you are interested in, to your shopping basket. Note that in doing this, you are not obligated to purchase these products. When viewing your shopping basket, you will see an option called 'Check Out'. When selecting this option, you will be forwarded to the 'Shipping Information Page.' Please enter your shipping address and shipping method and your shipping charge will appear. After viewing your charge, select the cancel button to cancel the check out process.
- If you are in Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island - Please select 'East Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
- If you are in states OTHER then Sabah / Sarawak / Borneo Island in Malaysia- Please select 'Peninsula Malaysia' on the Shipping Information Page as shipping method.
2.) What is a tracking code /shipping code?
Tracking code /shipping code is a series of number passed over to consumer/buyer as proof of delivery status. Tracking code will allow you to keep track of your product whereabout. Sometimes, if consumer/buyer were away from delivery address, they will receive a re-mail notification from the courier service provider. |
Consumer may call the courier provider to re-send them your products if needed. E.g. of tracking code would be: EN419441385MY. And as a part of our SOP, we will send a simple instruction e-mail to customer where they able to login to the website address to check their courier status. E.g. of courier status expected would be:
1.) How do I build the gundam?
|A Before Installation||Before Installation, please prepare the toolkit and read the image friendly manual book for easier installation later.|
|B Cut down the Parts||Follow the instruction on the manual book, cut down the necessary parts.|
|C Installation||After cutting down the parts, please follow the instruction manual book to install the part, make sure the attachment point of each part match.|
|D Stickers||Using the pliers can ensure the easier sticker process.|
|E Completion||Try different posing on the gundam, refer to the manual book picture as a reference. Take Picture.|
More Information on this
Some of the product textual information may NOT match with what it's been prescribed here, due to change of packaging, pre-launching package offer, so kindly note that we will be working hard to improve this area, thank you.
All images used throughout this web site are for illustrative purposes only. Due to continual packaging development some images may not accurately reflect the content of the product or any recent changes in product packaging. Differences in range, price and offers may exist between online, offline and catalogue sales