Yet another "wow" when I opened the box. A good affordable kit of the "Dendrobium" has been needed for a long time and Bandai finally serves one up. Hatches on the missile bays can be posed open or closed. The GP-03S is removable and slightly poseable. Claw units are poseable and you can have with or without the beam saber. Kit is largely snap-together but you do need cement and paint for the GP03S Steimen and the Garbera-Tetra.. Item Size/Weight : 32 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm / 430g
- Also included is a pair of Palma Faciona hands [Shining Finger], comes in white color! - The best thing is the inclusion of transparent pink parts for the wings for its volture lumiere (however you spell it). BB-290 Destiny Gundam Simple instruction included in a box. Weight; 162g
A prototype mobile suit that appeared in the Gundam Sentinel series. Transformable to 3 Jet fighter - G Attacker, G Bomber and G Core. Features with a working cockpit hatch. Includes 3 pilot figures. Beam smart gun can be anchored to the waist to replicate the attack pose. Water-slide decals are included as well for accurate markings. Stories The MSA-0011 (MSZ-011) S Gundam (also called Superior Gundam, but its original name is the Supreme Gundam, codename: "Î™ Gundam" (Iota Gundam) in the Greek letter Anaheim Gundam series), more frequently called the S Gundam, is an incredibly powerful Earth Federation Forces mobile suit. There were four units built, but only one has ever made an appearance in any story. The one appeared in Gundam Sentinel and in the story, send to the Taskforce Alpha battleship Pegasus III, where it was assigned to pilot Ryu Roots.
Made up of 11 runners of injection plastic and one runner of polycaps, with two small sets of decals for detail, this is easily one of the most complex of the Gundam versions. Lots of poseability thanks to polycaps at the joints. It does not feature the inner-frame system. Weapons included Beam Gun, 2 Laser Swords, Shield and Giant Beam Sniper. Simple instruction included in a box. Weight: 1000g
- 1 / 144 the size amazing transformation! Gandam Harute! - Reproduce the form of the transformation gimmick detachable rifle. - MS-time form, reproducing moving back binder. - Detachable backpack. Each movement in the base. - Accessories: Rifles Ã— 2, Backpack. Item Size/Weight : 31 x 19.1 x 7.8 cm / 387g
Introducing GUNDAM DYNAMES featured in GUNDAM 00 from 1/100 scale series. Various wrists and foil stickers included. Covering parts in the waist for stable-ness. Belts made with TPE. Chest lens and shoulder belts made with special material. New joint system installed. Double joint system in the shoulders. Accessories include of: Includes beam rifle, beam sabers, hand guns, and armor covers.
Accessories: beam rifle, a dedicated base. Simple instruction included in a box.
The Raphael Gundam was first deployed by Tieria Erde during Celestial Being's first attempted contact with the ELS. During this mission, Setsuna F. Seiei used the 00 Raiser Condenser Type and attempted to make contact with the ELS, but his attempt failed and the ELS attacked, with two ELS hitting the 00 Raiser's left arm and beginning to assimilate. However, Tieria arrived in the Raphael to assist, forcibly ripping off the 00 Raiser's left arm and saving the rest of the machine from assimilation, allowing Celestial Being to escape. Raphael's second deployment was during Setsuna's second attempt to communicate, this time using a combination of the Raiser System and Trans-Am to produce a Trans-Am Burst-like effect and expand his quantum field of communications. However, the ELS reacted violently and delivered a crippling mind attack to Setsuna, rendering him comatose and leaving the 00 Raiser open to assimilation. In his desparation to save Setsuna, Tieria quickly revealed the true form of Raphael's backpack, GN-008RE Seravee Gundam II. Using his quantum brainwaves, Tieria used the Seravee to forcibly rip the 00 Raiser's cockpit from the rest of the machine. After handing the cockpit to Lockon Stratos in the GN-010 Gundam Zabanya, Tieria took it upon himself to hold off the ELS long enough for Lockon to escape with Setsuna. However, even with his quantum brainwaves, the Seravee, and Raphael's Trans-Am System activated, Tieria was eventually overwhelmed by the ELS and suffered a mind attack of his own, leaving both the Raphael and the Seravee open to attack. Tieria's physical body, the Raphael and the Seravee were assimilated along with the 00 Raiser, forcing Tieria to return to Veda.
The announcement of a 1/48 scale Gundam sent ripples through the modeling community and now, verily, it has come to pass. Once assembled it will stand 36.5cm (almost 15 inches) tall, but perhaps the most impressive aspect of this monstrous kit is that you don't need any tools! That's right! The pieces attach to the runner by a very thin length of plastic so you can break the pieces off with your hands! To make things even easier, Bandai has made it so that you can snap two runners together and then remove the individual pieces. There are even icons on the runners to indicate which part of the kit the pieces are for. The 1/48 Gundam comes with two 1/48 beam sabers and his large (even larger now) beam rifle, and shield. There is even a mini-booklet from Dengeki Hobby with detailed modeling tips for this model! Don't be intimidated by its size, this kit is a snap-technology as well. (The 1/144, 1/100, MG Gundam shown with the 1/48 one below is just for size comparison; all are not included.) ** The boxart were cropped to show the best quality image
GNY-001F Gundam Astrea Type-F History of GNY-001F Gundam Astrea Type-F: The story is that as HRLâ€™s battleship has gotten closer to CBâ€™s Colony Krung Thep, 874 is gathering intelligence using the Sadalsuud, Ruido comes out in the Astrea to intercept. The instruction that came from Veda was â€œDefeatâ€. Here, Ruido in the Gundam starts attacking the person. Later on, the second generation Gundam Meister arrived in a transport aircraft on a battlefield. Four HRL MS â€œPhantomâ€s against the Gundam Meister 874â€™s Gundam Astraea fight a one-sided battle that ends in 36 seconds. Ruido in Astraea shoots down the first Helion Platoon that was examining AEUâ€™s Orbital Elevator. In addition, 874 who intercepts in Sadalsuud, who sees the shadow of an approaching aircraft, proposes that Ruido does a check.Ruido sorties in the Astraea in place of the injured Marlene. Ruido does not want Marlene to go out into the battlefield. If he was fighting very well, then thereâ€™s no need for her to go out into the battlefield. Ruido exterminates the Helion force through Astraea. Source: http://gundam.wikia.com
- Gouf masterpiece series [Gouf] appeared in the HGUC series!
- The biggest feature is the extensive armament Gouf 1 / 144 scale is also included!
- Hitoroddo ... Hitoroddo reproduce the lead, after the tip deployment comes before deployment.
Three twin 35mm Gatling gun Â· 75mm Gatling gun
- Shield reproduce complex split!
* The shield can be removable from the twin 3 35mm Gatling gun.
- Hitosaberu is removable to allow Gatoringushirudo.
Â· 75mm Gatling gun and shield sets reproduce the splitting of the street.
- Comes with plenty hand parts
In addition to the grip of a fist, fist expressive (left) and palm (right) is included.
- Pipe materials used soft power of the waist belt fed ammunition is both easy to assemble and reproduce complex shapes using a soft material.
After mono eye - can be assembled by moving parts division.
- Accessories: Hitoroddo, Hitosaberu, shielded, 75mm Gatling gun,
3 35mm twin Gatling gun, for the fist grip (left), fist (right), palm (right)
- 00 New Movie Mobile Suit Gundam MS released simultaneously aircraft commander General Machine Brave! - Accessories: beam rifle, beam saber (ON), pedestalHistories:The GNX-Y903VS Brave (Commander Test Type) is featured in Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer, where it is developed and deployed by the Earth Sphere Federation Army. The GNX-903VS Brave (Commander Test Type) is a customized version of the GNX-903VS Brave (Standard Test Type), and was assigned to Captain Graham Aker, who leads the Sol Brave Squadron, an elite mobile suit squadron composed exclusively of Brave units. The Braves were first seen when Graham deploys the Sol Brave Squadron to assist Celestial Being during their second attempt to communicate with the Extraterrestial Living-metal Shape-shifter. Graham and his squadron covered the Celestial Being retreat, and while both parties were able to retreat, the effort was not without casualties - some of Graham's Braves were assimilated, while Celestial Being lost the GN-0000RE+GNR-010 00 Raiser (Condenser Type), the GN-008RE Seravee Gundam II, the CB-002 Raphael Gundam, and the physical body of Tieria Erde. Later, Graham and his remaining men sortied to hold back the ELS invasion alongside the rest of the ESF Army and Celestial Being. During the battle, Graham defended Gundam Meister Setsuna F. Seiei and the GNT-0000 00 Qan[T] from the ELS attack. While he fought valiantly, Graham's Brave was eventually struck by several ELS, and was already being partially assimilated. With nothing left to lose, Graham decided to believe in Setsuna's vision for a brighter future, and sacrificed his life for the sake of that vision, activating Trans-Am and smashing into the ELS mothership to clear a path for the 00 Qan[T] to enter the massive superstructure. It is currently unknown how many Braves remained after the final battle, or if they were ever put into full mass-production.Source:http://gundam.wikia.com
Gundam Astray Mirage Frame History of Gundam Astray Mirage Frame: In CE 71, the Orb Union's Morgenroete corporation built five Gundam Astray prototype mobile suits at Heliopolis, the MBF-P01 Astray Gold Frame, MBF-P02 Astray Red Frame, MBF-P03 Astray Blue Frame, MBF-P04 Astray Green Frame and the MBF-P05 Astray Mirage Frame, which were used to base the five G Project Gundams that they assisted the Earth Alliance's Atlantic Federation in creating. They successfully copied the EA's beam rifle and saber technology, but Morgenroete did not have access to the Phase Shift armor design, and compensated this by making the Gundam Astray units lighter and more agile than their EA counterparts. On January 25, CE 71, ZAFT's attack on Heliopolis to steal the Alliance Gundams also unknowingly interrupted the Astray Project. In order hide their progress, Orb's military decided to destroy the Astray lab. However all Astray prototypes survived and fell into the hands of different factions. The Mirage Frame, which only existed in form of reserve parts, fell into the hands of the mysterious organization Librarian, who modifed it to the existing model. With the rebirth of Rondo Ghina Sahaku by Librarian, he is given this mobile suit for his revenge towards Gai Murakumo. However, the Mirage Frame is heavily damaged in battle with Gai's MBF-P03R Gundam Astray Blue Frame 2nd Revise and the Mirage Frame is significantly upgraded to the MBF-P05LM2 Gundam Astray Mirage Frame 2nd Issue. Source:http://gundam.wikia.com
High Grade injection plastic model of the Destiny Gundam is molded all in colour and snaps together so you don't need to paint or glue it! Clear parts for its beam shield and those big pink wings are included. Foil stickers are included for added detail; and polycaps work the joints. Parts for a custom display stand are included.