- A melee combat type MS developed by a new organization in the world of SEED VS Astray. - Backpack is compatible with that of Hail Buster Gundam. - Weapons: beam rifle, beam saber x2, shield, customized anti-ship sword x2, "Armor Schneider" combat knife x2 - Total 10 runners, foil sticker and clear sticker includedGale Strike Armaments (as per anime)Mounted in the Gale Strike's head are two "Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel CIWS guns. These light projectile weapons are used to intercept missiles and to destroy lightly armored vehicles.Beam SaberAs the Shield Striker's basic structure is derived from that of the Aile Striker, it is equipped with two beam sabers, stored on racks mounted over the shoulders of the Gale Strike.Armor Schneider Combat KnifeStored in holsters mounted on the elbows, these are the same knives used by the GAT-X105 Strike Gundam."Wing Saw" Anti Ship SwordsEquipped in it's Shield Striker, these are Serrated, anti-ship swords with anti-beam coating used for close combat. It's also used as stabilizer wings while the MS is in flight. this weapon is very effective against mobile armors, mobile suits and even ships. The Wing Saws have a data-gathering functionality similar to the katana of the MBF-P05LM Astray Mirage Frame . If the blade is unable to cut through an object, this ability changes the frequency at which the saw blade vibrates, increasing its cutting power. This enables it to easily cut through even Phase Shift Armor.57mm Beam RifleLike the Strike, it is equipped with a 57mm high-energy beam rifle.Source:wikipediaReview by Prime 92 on youtube:
Copyright Sotsu Agency / Sunrize Weight : 466g One of the new machines developed by Librarian Works in the "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED VS ASTRAY" manga, the Hail Buster Gundam is an upgraded version of the Buster Gundam with additional firepower and sporting a different color scheme. The Mobile Suit piloted by Finis Socius is now offered as this sharply detailed snap-fit plastic kit that will be fully articulated with polycapped joints upon completion. Its weapon loadouts consist of a 350mm gun-launcher, a 94mm high-energy beam rifle, and two shoulder-mounted 120mm anti-vessel mlti-barrel guns. Hail Buster Gundam can also be equipped with the Shield Striker unit from the Aile Strike Gundam. Foil stickers and marking stickers are provided. "Hail" refers to hailstones. This mecha gets its name from the countless bullets it spray out from every part of its form. This version has seen various upgrades to improve its firing accuracy over the Buster, which was originally specialized for artillery battles, and it has dramatically enhanced precision firing capabilities from short to long ranges. Also, in order to act as a sniping mecha, it uses Mirage Colloid along with its armouring so it can collect large amounts of data from enemies without them realizing it, then eliminate them with a single strike.
- Enhanced Mobile Suit Gundam was developed based on the Blitz.
"Blitz" x— "Amatsu" Astray Mobile Suit Versus called unique.
- And that is equipped to break back Maganoikutachi (projectile weapon that comes with it), reproduce Maganoshirahoko break.
- Weapons can be equipped with a full parts. (Lancer with dirt on his right arm, right arm with a Tsumuhanotachi)
- In conjunction with other products with detachable backpack Astray.
- Striker removed (back pack) can be connected to the van as Saviour Gundam (sold separately).
- Electronics and optional Providence appeared to remove the backpack and Connections
Leh striker Yu Gen (back packs) can be connected.
- Accessories: System Shield Attack [Torikerosu], piercer Rock [Grape Neil], modified Maganoikutachi,
Maganoshirahoko breaks, Lancer Dart (right waist), Tsumuhanotachi (left waist)
Copyright Sotsu Agency / Sunrize Weight : 506g Duel Gundam gets an upgrade in the "VS Astray" official side story to the "Mobile Suit Gundam Seed" series, and turned into Regen Duel Gundam! This snap-fit plastic kit of the Mobile Suit comes molded in color and will be fully articulated with polycapped joints upon completion. It comes with its custom beam rifles, bazooka striker, two beam sabers, and a shield. Its backpack can be attached to Gale Strike Gundam. A sheet of foil stickers and a sheet of marking stickers are provided.
One of the "Mobile Suits Variations", this Gundam Astray Blue Frame (2nd level) is a groovy modified Astray with an enormous gatling gun, a huge shield, modified armour, and plenty of other weapons to help you kick royal butt on the battlefield! Molded all in colour and featuring snap-fit assembly so you can get this baby put together and on your desk (or in your display case!) in no time. Stickers are included for details. Unpainted 1/20 scale figures of Murakumo Gai and Rou Gyuul are included as well.
A 1/100 scale model of the Gundam Astray Gold frame, rescued from Heliopolis just before its destruction. Entire frame is finished in gold chrome. Includes parts for replicating the one-armed version as seen in the comic. Includes beam rifle, shield, two beam sabers, and the Duel Bazooka used to escape from Heliopolis.
First introduced in the "Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Frame Astrays" manga that ran in the Dengeki Hobby magazine, Trojan Noiret's custom Gundam Astray Green Frame now receives the coveted 1/100-scale plastic kit treatment from Bandai! This much-anticipated snap-fit kit release comes sharply detailed and molded in its distinctive dark green and white colors. Its polycapped joints allow it to be set in various dynamic action poses. Weaponry includes its signature Twin Sword Rifle that can switch between sword type and rifle type, two Beam Sabers, and a shield. Also included in the set is an 8.5cm unpainted figure of Trojan molded in beige. A sheet of foil stickers and a sheet of Trojan Noiret custom marking stickers are provided.
A beautiful version of the Gundam Astray (red frame) as piloted by Lowe Gule, molded in colored plastic and featuring snap-fit assembly for ease in building. In 1/100 scale it's got lots of nice detail and is superbly poseable for a kit that's not a Master Grade! Included weapons are the Gerbera Straight (sword; painted in bright silver chrome) and the Beam Rifle. Also included is a 1/20 scale unpainted figure of Lowe Gule. Stickers are included for detail.
Gundam Astray Mirage Frame Second Issue Histories of Mirage Frame: In CE 71, the Orb Union's Morgenroete corporation built five Gundam Astray prototype mobile suits at Heliopolis, the MBF-P01 Astray Gold Frame, MBF-P02 Astray Red Frame, MBF-P03 Astray Blue Frame, MBF-P04 Astray Green Frame and the MBF-P05 Astray Mirage Frame, which were used to base the five G Project Gundams that they assisted the Earth Alliance's Atlantic Federation in creating. They successfully copied the EA's beam rifle and saber technology, but Morgenroete did not have access to the Phase Shift armor design, and compensated this by making the Gundam Astray units lighter and more agile than their EA counterparts. On January 25, CE 71, ZAFT's attack on Heliopolis to steal the Alliance Gundams also unknowingly interrupted the Astray Project. In order hide their progress, Orb's military decided to destroy the Astray lab. However all Astray prototypes survived and fell into the hands of different factions. The Mirage Frame, which only existed in form of reserve parts, fell into the hands of the mysterious organization Librarian, who modifed it to the existing model. With the rebirth of Rondo Ghina Sahaku by Librarian, he is given this mobile suit for his revenge towards Gai Murakumo. But when it was greatly damaged by Gai's MBF-P03R Gundam Astray Blue Frame 2nd Revise, Librarian upgraded the Astray Mirage Frame into the Astray Mirage Frame 2nd Issue while modifying Ghina for him to pilot it. It was dispatched into battle against Serpent Tail and this time destroyed Gai's unit for his revenge. He later betrays the Librarian Works and now being hunted by the Junk Guild, Serpent Tail and the Librarian Works due to his actions. Source:http://gundam.wikia.com/
Lovely HG Gundam Astray Red Frame features parts molded in color, and snap-fit assembly, making it a breeze to get this poseable mech into action! The sword blade is made of 'meki' parts -- nicely chromed for that metallic look! Stickers are included for detail.