HG GNW-001 Gundam Throne Eins scale 1/144
- The color of the main body of MS construction it is a color that images [toranzamu]. In addition, gross injection processing that reproduces real [tsuyakan] is adopted. - "GN sword III" attachment equipped with large-scale arms and development gimmick.
Its armaments include a GN hand gun, two GN beam sabers, GN shield pods, and a GN shield. Acting as a support unit for her brothers' Mobile Suits, Gundam Throne Drei can connect with Gundam Throne Eins through the included bendable wire to charge its GN mega launcher for a devastating attack!
This heavy Gundam from Gundam 00 features a large beam bazooka that be switched between single handle mode and GN Burst mode that can hook up to the massive GN Condenser in its chest. Barrel can extend revealing the powerful energy conversion device detail inside.
Not just any custom-colored Mobile Suit of the Human Reform League's Tieren model, this hot pink Tieren Taozi is customized for the use of super-soldier Soma Peries! A highly capable machine that manages to battle on par with Celestial Being's Mobile Suits, the Tieren Taozi has a weapons loadout that includes a 200mm x 25 caliber smoothbore gun (space type), carbon blade, and a 30mm machine gun. Fully articulated upon completion with the use of polycap joints, this kit has other movable parts including its mono-eye and the flexible shields on each shoulder. A sheet of foil stickers is included for detail. Not a drop of glue or paint required, although painting it would add a more realistic appearance.
GN-009 Seraphim Gundam (HG) Carried on the back of Seravee Gundam, Seraphim Gundam is now offered as a snap-fit plastic kit! Molded in color, Seraphim Gundam will be fully poseable with polycap and ball-jointed articulation upon completion, and it's also transformable into a backpack to attach to the back of Bandai's HG Seravee Gundam kit (sold separately). When in backpack mode, its torso can be slid open into Face Burst mode. Two Beam Sabers and a sheet of foil stickers are included.
HG 1/144 Cherudim is the second Gundam to come from the 00 Second Season line up. Whilst a direct continuation of the first season line, these latest kits boast certain improvements. Head The head is constructed like most HG Gundams, with a two part helmet, a face and a v-fin. Cherudim adds in a set of extra antenna, which connect via a tab and slot to the left side of the head. Further, the sniper Gundam's trademark target scope is sculpted as detail in the centre of the V-fin. Although usually hidden by the trademark red piece, you can remove that and stick it on to the top of the head in order to display the sniper scope. It's a nicely done effort which gets the kit off well from the word go. Torso The torso has rather blocky feel, losing the more circular aesthetic of the previous season. This is partially due to Dynames' optional armour cloak instead being directly built on to Cherudim's cockpit. It's clear evolution of previous ideas and looks somewhat like the Gundam is wearing a bullet proof vest. Ideal for the team's star sniper. Backpack On the back is a fairly generic Gundam backpack, in stark contrast to the previous cones/domes. Though far from just providing thrust, it also holds Cherudim's pair of GN Pistol II's (simple 3 piece constructions with rotating handles) and the Trans-Am use holoscreen. To mount this, two roughly rectangular shapes fold out about 180, so they're surrounding the head. You then plug in a single clear piece. The detail on the holographic scope is nice and sharp but is sadly lacking any colour, so you'll need to paint it to make it show accurate. Arms The arms of the kit use one of the best innovations of the season 2 kits- new wrist articulation. Before, most Gundams basically had a simple balljoint wrist. Not bad but not really much use, especially for posing with larger weapons. Here, the balljoints are still present but connect into a slightly smaller block which extends slightly into the forearm with vertical movement. This allows for much better range and posing, especially with Cherudim's rifle. I've struggled to get Dynames into a sniping pose but the combined arm articulation allows Cherudim to easily pull this iconic pose off. For hands you get two generic weapon holding hands a spare left hand with fingers sculpted in a curved grasp. Ideal for poses craddling the rifle. Legs The legs are perhaps the oddest part of the kit, kind of reminding me of Transformers Animated rather than Gundam. The feet have long fin on the back of each, rationalised as folding down to provide support from recoil when Cherudim is firing. Obviously there's no call for that on a plastic model, but the accuracy is appreciated and they do give the kit a little extra balance. Weapons Sadly, the rifle itself is less strong. Combination and transformation is the big theme of the season 2 Gundam weapons, a direct reference to how CB are no longer an unchallenged force on the battlefield. Cherudim's rifle can be built as a traditional long rifle or fold up to make a shorter gun. The problem is that rather than create a joing to allow the rifle to fold, you have to pull the front section off, turn it upside down and slide a chunky peg into a slot in the back half. It's not the worst design choice ever, but given recent 500/600 yen SD Gundam kits can have the same gimmick on a sword, it'd be nice to see a more expensive HG kit pull off likewise. The Cherudim doesn't have any sabers, but it's folding GN Pistol II's have a blade on the underside of the barrel. These pistols can transform via a simple folding joint from pistols to close combat weapons pretty well. They fit snug into the Cherudim's hands. Shield Bits Extending from Cherudim's butt in a slightly questionable practice is the unit's GN Drive, covered by several GN Shield Bits. The Bits are the main gimmick of the kit, a more defensive variation of the GN Fangs used by Zwei and Arche. These consist of nine identical panels, which are mounted on various places across the body; 2 on the left shoulder, 1 on each knee and 6 covering the GN Drive. A transparent plastic stand is provided, allowing you to display the Bits in hovering defensive action. Some variety is possible but you're pretty much stuck with them as floating shields, not the flying mini-guns Lockon can also use them for. Still, the thought is appreciated. Overall This is a decent kit. I'll admit I probably like the basic design of Dynames more, but Cherudim is far from the worse design out there and alot of the well handled kit engineering helps smooth things over for doubters like me. I don't think this is a must have kit, but it's a strong representation of the Cherudim design. Be sure to lock it on to your shopping basket.
- MS mass production innovation Federation of humanity.
- In the hip using a double ball joint that allows moving up and down.
- Left and right arm can be mounted on the large-caliber rifle is armed only. The mechanism of poly shoulder caps
Used, can reproduce the various action poses and flexible.
- Each hand grip is an x corresponding to the left or right. x 1 left palm. Comes with a foil seal for detail color reproduction.
- Armed Includes: x 1 rifle arm, carbon blades x 1
- PERFECT GRADE [Evolution (20th year) Evolution]
The ultimate form to be reached with the latest technology, [PG 1/60 Gundam Exia], appears here.
- Focusing on the solar furnace [GN Drive] which is the biggest feature under supervision of Mechanical Designer Ebi Okawa Kanitake. A thorough explanation of the mechanism by which [GN particle] transmits from the driving force [GN Drive] to the whole body. Newly designed LED units, newly adopted light guiding materials, gimmick etc. are newly developed, as well as lighting effects when [GN particles] are accumulated and compressed, as well as embodying the design arrangement and the internal frame structure derived therefrom Approach to reproduce.
- The first item in the PG series [GUNPLA EVOLUTION PROJECT] 3rd item
EVOLUTION POINT is [LIGHT EMITTING (lighting effect)]
The color tone change due to the behavior of [GN particle] is expressed by three new elements [LUMINOUS ELEMENTS (Luminous Elements)].
- Feel energy transmission 'Armor - · Frame structure'
Considering the particle transmission structure from [GN Drive], the internal frame where the cable is exposed from various parts of the aircraft. Expansion of external armor More emphasize its presence by gimmick.
- Completely new 'LED unit' that changes its color with time
The newly designed LED unit expresses color change due to accumulation and compression of [GN particles]. It changes from [Green] in the active state to [Green - · Blue] in the operation state, and changes to [Critical state] [Red].
- 'Guiding material' first adopted in Gundam Modeling History
In addition to clearing the conventional movement restrictions, soft silicon material which enables light production by LED, and newly adopted resin with high light guiding property etc. to diffuse the light as a whole.
[Detailed detail and gimmick guided by thorough consideration]
- Improve the mechanical impression by frames and mechanical details removed from the gap.
- A hatch open gimmick that allows the whole body exterior to move, so that it can also enjoy internal details.
- Laminated structure and reproduced texture by special seal [GN Drive]
- With a wide range of motion and the attached dedicated pedestal, it is possible to perform aerial action full of lively dynamics as well as lighting effects.
- Accessories are enriched, such as abundant wrist parts and abundant armed weapon with gimmick.
- Accessories: GN sword x1, GN shield x1, GN long braid x 1, GN short blade, GN beam saber x 2, GN beam dagger x 2, dedicated display base x1