Include : GN BazookaII x 1 Copyright Sotsu Agency / Sunrize Item Size/Weight : 31 x 19 x 7.5 cm / 337g
Tieria Erde's personal Mobile Suit, Seravee Gundam, heads our way with cannons galore! Seravee, a smaller version of its predecessor Gundam Virtue, comes with two backpack-mounted GN Cannons, a GN Cannon on each knee, and a pair of single GN Bazooka IIs, which can be attached to the GN Cannons on its back to form Twin Buster Cannons, or combined to create a highly powerful GN Bazooka II Double Bazooka! WOW! The huge head on Seravee's back can slide open into Face Burst Mode and the two thrusters below it are flexible. The pre-colored, snap-together model is flexible due to its polycapped joints, and a sticker sheet for added detailing is included. The directions for the model do feature Japanese text, but they also have English lettered and numbered pictures that are very easy-to-follow. Paint and glue are not needed to complete the kit.
This Seravee Gundam High Grade Model Kit is brand new, and all its parts are factory sealed by Bandai Japan.
Include : GN Saber x 2, GN Rifle x 1, Gatling Gun x 1 Copyright Sotsu Agency / Sunrize Item Size/Weight : 31 x 19 x 7.2 cm / 337g Arios Gundam, from Celestial Being, is a fun addition to the Gundam 00 line with its ability to switch between Mobile Suit and Mobile Armor modes. It can be equipped with its GN Twin Beam Rifle, two Beam Sabers, and a GN Submachine Gun located under the cover of each wrist. When in Mobile Armor mode, the GN Beam Shields can be opened and used as a cool claw weapon similar to the GN Shield of its predecessor Gundam Kyrios. Trusty polycap joints allow the Arios Gundam to acheive some nice poses. A sheet of foil stickers and a display stand are included. The directions for the model do feature Japanese text, but they also have English lettered and numbered pictures that are very easy-to-follow. Paint and glue are not needed to complete the kit. This Arios Gundam High Grade Model Kit is brand new, and all its parts are factory sealed by Bandai Japan.
- 1 / 144 the size amazing transformation! Gandam Harute! - Reproduce the form of the transformation gimmick detachable rifle. - MS-time form, reproducing moving back binder. - Detachable backpack. Each movement in the base. - Accessories: Rifles Ã— 2, Backpack. Item Size/Weight : 31 x 19.1 x 7.8 cm / 387g
Accessories: beam rifle, a dedicated base. Simple instruction included in a box.
The Raphael Gundam was first deployed by Tieria Erde during Celestial Being's first attempted contact with the ELS. During this mission, Setsuna F. Seiei used the 00 Raiser Condenser Type and attempted to make contact with the ELS, but his attempt failed and the ELS attacked, with two ELS hitting the 00 Raiser's left arm and beginning to assimilate. However, Tieria arrived in the Raphael to assist, forcibly ripping off the 00 Raiser's left arm and saving the rest of the machine from assimilation, allowing Celestial Being to escape. Raphael's second deployment was during Setsuna's second attempt to communicate, this time using a combination of the Raiser System and Trans-Am to produce a Trans-Am Burst-like effect and expand his quantum field of communications. However, the ELS reacted violently and delivered a crippling mind attack to Setsuna, rendering him comatose and leaving the 00 Raiser open to assimilation. In his desparation to save Setsuna, Tieria quickly revealed the true form of Raphael's backpack, GN-008RE Seravee Gundam II. Using his quantum brainwaves, Tieria used the Seravee to forcibly rip the 00 Raiser's cockpit from the rest of the machine. After handing the cockpit to Lockon Stratos in the GN-010 Gundam Zabanya, Tieria took it upon himself to hold off the ELS long enough for Lockon to escape with Setsuna. However, even with his quantum brainwaves, the Seravee, and Raphael's Trans-Am System activated, Tieria was eventually overwhelmed by the ELS and suffered a mind attack of his own, leaving both the Raphael and the Seravee open to attack. Tieria's physical body, the Raphael and the Seravee were assimilated along with the 00 Raiser, forcing Tieria to return to Veda.
GNY-001F Gundam Astrea Type-F History of GNY-001F Gundam Astrea Type-F: The story is that as HRLâ€™s battleship has gotten closer to CBâ€™s Colony Krung Thep, 874 is gathering intelligence using the Sadalsuud, Ruido comes out in the Astrea to intercept. The instruction that came from Veda was â€œDefeatâ€. Here, Ruido in the Gundam starts attacking the person. Later on, the second generation Gundam Meister arrived in a transport aircraft on a battlefield. Four HRL MS â€œPhantomâ€s against the Gundam Meister 874â€™s Gundam Astraea fight a one-sided battle that ends in 36 seconds. Ruido in Astraea shoots down the first Helion Platoon that was examining AEUâ€™s Orbital Elevator. In addition, 874 who intercepts in Sadalsuud, who sees the shadow of an approaching aircraft, proposes that Ruido does a check.Ruido sorties in the Astraea in place of the injured Marlene. Ruido does not want Marlene to go out into the battlefield. If he was fighting very well, then thereâ€™s no need for her to go out into the battlefield. Ruido exterminates the Helion force through Astraea. Source: http://gundam.wikia.com
- 00 New Movie Mobile Suit Gundam MS released simultaneously aircraft commander General Machine Brave! - Accessories: beam rifle, beam saber (ON), pedestalHistories:The GNX-Y903VS Brave (Commander Test Type) is featured in Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer, where it is developed and deployed by the Earth Sphere Federation Army. The GNX-903VS Brave (Commander Test Type) is a customized version of the GNX-903VS Brave (Standard Test Type), and was assigned to Captain Graham Aker, who leads the Sol Brave Squadron, an elite mobile suit squadron composed exclusively of Brave units. The Braves were first seen when Graham deploys the Sol Brave Squadron to assist Celestial Being during their second attempt to communicate with the Extraterrestial Living-metal Shape-shifter. Graham and his squadron covered the Celestial Being retreat, and while both parties were able to retreat, the effort was not without casualties - some of Graham's Braves were assimilated, while Celestial Being lost the GN-0000RE+GNR-010 00 Raiser (Condenser Type), the GN-008RE Seravee Gundam II, the CB-002 Raphael Gundam, and the physical body of Tieria Erde. Later, Graham and his remaining men sortied to hold back the ELS invasion alongside the rest of the ESF Army and Celestial Being. During the battle, Graham defended Gundam Meister Setsuna F. Seiei and the GNT-0000 00 Qan[T] from the ELS attack. While he fought valiantly, Graham's Brave was eventually struck by several ELS, and was already being partially assimilated. With nothing left to lose, Graham decided to believe in Setsuna's vision for a brighter future, and sacrificed his life for the sake of that vision, activating Trans-Am and smashing into the ELS mothership to clear a path for the 00 Qan[T] to enter the massive superstructure. It is currently unknown how many Braves remained after the final battle, or if they were ever put into full mass-production.Source:http://gundam.wikia.com
Here's an excellent snap-fit assembly kit of Lockon Stratos' personal Mobile Suit, Gundam Dynames! Molded in color, it will be articulated with plenty of polycap joints upon completion and will feature foldable GN shields to the front for front guard mode.
Its GN sniper rifle can be set up with tripod support and can also be stored on its right shoulder armor.
The yellow antenna on its head can be slid down to reveal a gun camera for precision sniping. A sheet of foil stickers is included for detail. Not a drop of glue or paint required, although painting it would add a more realistic appearance.
GN-009GNHW/B Seravee Gundam GNHW/B
Arnaments in movies series
i. GN Bazookas
The new GN Bazookas are an overall improvement over Virtue's bazooka. While it can fire the weapon traditionally as a single piece weapon, GN Bazooka IIs has multi-function capabilities and enhancements over its predecessor. The 2 separate bazookas can be combined into a single form that is reminiscent of Virtue's. This design was intentional, due to past experiences with high speed combat enemy units. Virtue's Bazooka might have been powerful, but its beam fire was so slow that it was easy for enemy units to avoid getting shot. The GN Bazooka II can fire faster and can be used in conjunction with GN Cannons for extended range and firepower. When greater firepower is needed, the split bazooka can be attached onto the shoulder GN Cannons to enhance it's firing solution in range and power. As a single piece weapon, the Double Bazooka, it can fire a particle beam sphere.
ii. GN Cannons
Four GN Cannons are attached in between the rear shoulders and knees of Seravee. They are improved versions of Virtue's cannons as they are smaller, lighter, and have greater firing succession rates. The top cannons can work in conjunction with GN Bazooka II for extended range and firepower. In addition, the GN Cannons also works in conjunction with Seravee's GN Field. When all four cannons are deployed, a GN Field is generated at the center. When the cannons fire, the central GN particles and the cannon become a single blast that's comparable to Virtue's GN Bazooka Burst Mode. A hidden ability of the GN Cannons are that they double as transformable MS arms, with their own GN Beam Sabers for melee combat. This feature was added in consideration for Seravee's lack of speed, poor maneuverability, and other deficiencies as a countermeasure(s).
iii. GN Beam Sabers
Seravee has a total of 6 beam sabers, 2 in its MS forearms and 4 hidden within its cannons/MS arms. The additional beam sabers are hidden and only used in dire situations (such as facing close-combat mobile suits).
Its armaments include a GN hand gun, two GN beam sabers, GN shield pods, and a GN shield. Acting as a support unit for her brothers' Mobile Suits, Gundam Throne Drei can connect with Gundam Throne Eins through the included bendable wire to charge its GN mega launcher for a devastating attack!
- MS mass production innovation Federation of humanity.
- In the hip using a double ball joint that allows moving up and down.
- Left and right arm can be mounted on the large-caliber rifle is armed only. The mechanism of poly shoulder caps
Used, can reproduce the various action poses and flexible.
- Each hand grip is an x corresponding to the left or right. x 1 left palm. Comes with a foil seal for detail color reproduction.
- Armed Includes: x 1 rifle arm, carbon blades Ã— 1
[Dragon Momoko] 1//100 MB Ver MG Avalanche Exia Dash GDM010