A prototype mobile suit that appeared in the Gundam Sentinel series. Transformable to 3 Jet fighter - G Attacker, G Bomber and G Core. Features with a working cockpit hatch. Includes 3 pilot figures. Beam smart gun can be anchored to the waist to replicate the attack pose. Water-slide decals are included as well for accurate markings. Stories The MSA-0011 (MSZ-011) S Gundam (also called Superior Gundam, but its original name is the Supreme Gundam, codename: "Î™ Gundam" (Iota Gundam) in the Greek letter Anaheim Gundam series), more frequently called the S Gundam, is an incredibly powerful Earth Federation Forces mobile suit. There were four units built, but only one has ever made an appearance in any story. The one appeared in Gundam Sentinel and in the story, send to the Taskforce Alpha battleship Pegasus III, where it was assigned to pilot Ryu Roots.
Not only is this Gelgoog Commander Type a highly modified version of the mass produced Gelgoog, it also comes in red and pink colors to identify it as Char's own personal custom mecha and to compliment his nickname, the Red Comet. Char's custom Gelgoog is armed with a beam rifle, beam Naginata, and a shield. (Note: Display stand is not included.)
Starter Pack # 2. For those looking to get into the Gunpla Hobby, here's the perfect fit. This set will include the HG RX-78-2 Ver. G30th and come with a 'Step Up Manual' which will show you little tips and tricks to give your model a better look. It will also come with a Gundam panel line marker!
SD Gundam EX-Standard (SDEX) is a line of super-deformed Gunpla kits of the Mobile Suits from the Gundam metaseries. To be introduced in late-2015, this is the latest in the long line of super-deformed kits. Each Gunpla has a gimmick wherein their weapons and accessories can be used with their respective High Grade Universal Century counterparts.
The RX-78-01ï¼»Nï¼½ Gundam Local Type (Rollout Color), also known as the RX-78ï¼»Nï¼½Gundam Local Type (Rollout) is a Prototype Mobile Suit appearing in Mobile Suit Discovery.
- Commercialize Zaku I belonging to the xylia troops appearing in [Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN Crash Battle Battle].
- Reproduce characteristic crest crests with new parts.
- Various equipment to use in the play is included.
- Accessories: - Machine gun for MS x 1Heat . Hawk x 1Heat . Hawk (storage) x 1Bazooka for MS x 1Shield x 1
- From [Mobile Suit Gundam UC Episode 4 gravity well's bottom], Kit Kanon Detector, which made a fierce battle with Zion army remnants at Torrington Base, became the first kit!
- High detailing various parts such as armor and backpack base, according to the scale feeling of RE / 100.
- In addition, the 'assembly ease' which is the feature of the RE / 100 series is also alive.
- The gimmick pose in the play can be precisely reproduced by the movable gimmick of the leg and the waist.
- Three-dimensional gun canon / detector dedicated beam rifle with precise detail, grenade reproduced with trigger.
- The 170mm Cannon gun used by Nemo deployed at Torrington Base is also included, and it can also be equipped with the MG Unicorn series of the same scale.
* Special beam . Rifle x 1
* Beam gun x 1
* Beam . Cannon x 2
* 170mm Cannon gun x 1
- Product content
* Molded product x 12
* Seal x 1
* Marking stick x 1
* Instruction manual x 1
- Reproduce the deformation Mobile form in replacement, the tank form some parts.
- The part composition with an emphasis on ease of assembly caterpillar, material molded soft resin (synthetic rubber).
- I reproduce in grain finish to the part about being ground during running.
- The moveable, attached to the main body of the [shovel arm] can reproduce the scene of battle and Zaku that was in the play.
- Mono Eye realistically reproduced in clear.
- Included pilot figure 1 body 4 body deckhand of 1/144 size (space suit 2 body, body work clothes 2) and.
Bandai's U.C. Hard Graph series combines elements of the Gundam universe with 1/35-scale military modeling, creating a new genre that appeals to fans of both types of modeling. The latest entry in the series is this massive M61A5 Semovente MBT, featuring two huge main guns! The sharply detailed kit includes flexible belt-style tracks that are connected with metal pins, decals for two versions, and three figures. Also includes photo-etched metal detail parts, wire cables, and clear parts. Parts are molded in multiple colors.
SD Gundam Cross Silhouette (SDCS) is a line of Super Deformed Gunpla kits of the Mobile Suits from the Gundam metaseries. Introduced in June 2018, this series features inner frame technology, similar to Real Grade and Master Grade kits but on a smaller scale. Each kit's parts can be attached to either an 8.5 cm "SD" Frame, which features proportions inspired by Super Gachapon World: SD Gundam X, or a taller 9.5 cm "CS" frame with proportions inspired by SD Gundam G Generation Genesis.
Special Coating : MG 1/100 Char's Zaku II Ver. 2.0
Starting of 2019 and? BANDAI TAMASHII NATIONS has announced? in Hong Kong releasing GUNDAM UNIVERSE which are 6" articulated figures.
This is purely for those who want to play with Gundam as an action figure and do not want to build it as a model kit. The coloring technique are more precise colors with great details.
This are toys that is designed to handle playing and do multiple posing.
Price is much lower than Robot Spirits category. One of the cheapest among our Tamashii products.