Taken straight from the art of Katoki Hajime comes this Master Grade version of the RX-78-2. With all the detail we've come to expect from the Master Grade line -- a poseable inner frame with armour laid over the top of it -- this is definitely one for your display case! Parts are molded in colour and snap together for ease in assembly; no paint or glue are required.
- Based on the popular manga series "Advance of Zeta: The Flag of Titans" and designed by Kenki Fujioka, Gaplant TR-5 Hrairoo is variation of the original Gaplant as seen in the Zeta Gundam anime series but with slightly more armor and powerful weaponry at its disposal. - Once assembled, Gaplant TR-5 is transformable into mobile armor mode and comes with a display stand to hold it in both modes. - Custom marking decals are also provided. - with Stand - Item Size/Weight : 31 x 20 x 11.2 cm / 576g
The MSA-0011[Ext] Ex-S Gundam (aka Extraordinary-Superior Gundam) is an upgraded version of the MSA-0011 S Gundam that appears in Gundam Sentinel. The mobile suit is piloted by Ryu Roots.
- Coalescence of deformable Gundam Mk-II.
An experimental mobile suit with high velocity, the Zudah from the MS IGLOO series comes with Zaku machine gun, heat hawk, shield, and giant 135 mm rifle. Comes with 3 different helmet styles to replicate the variantes used in the series.
- Commercialization of HGUC series in the MS that appeared in the bonds of Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield] arcade game.
- The pursuit of realism add a mold rivets, welding in the armor of the whole body.
- Elbow adopts a double joint, reproducible posing in the play.
- Armed comes shield twin beam and Spear (provisional), the beam saber.
Beam Spear, of saber reproduced in clear.
- I reproduce a movable gimmick of twin beam spear, the expansion and contraction of the blade gimmick part of the shield.
RX-78GP02A Gundam GP02A (Type-MLRS) is a prototype general-purpose tactical mobile suit and is a variant of the RX-78GP02A Gundam "Physalis". It is featured in the original design series Harmony of Gundam variations by Hajime Katoki.
Alternate equipments for the Gundam Physalis allow it to function as a heavy assault mobile suit. The nuclear warhead is removed and replaced by a six-tube Multiple Launch Rocket System, or MLRS, with three tubes mounted on each side of the backpack. The rockets in the MLRS are almost the size of a cruise missile, and thus can pack a much larger punch. In mid range combat, it can easily bombard a large area, sweeping down a majority of the enemies so that the normal troops can come in to clean up the remaining enemies easily.
For more conventional firepower, the GP02A can be loaded with a particle generator in place of the nuclear warhead and use the atomic bazooka as a heavy beam bazooka. The firepower of beam bazooka can rival that of a mega particle cannon on a large scale mobile armor such as MA-05 Bigro and the full charge shot is roughly equivalent to that of the massive MA-08 Big Zam.
However, none of the aforementioned equipment is used as the GP02A is stolen by Zeon ace Anavel Gato and then used to disable or destroy 2/3 of the Federation space fleet at Konpei Island. The GP02A is later destroyed in a heated battle with the GP01Fb Gundam Zephyrantes Full Burnern.
Art of this kits: