Two kits in one, this HG G Armor kit comes with parts to build the G Fighter and the RX-78-2 Gundam! Not a speck of detail is lost, even in this fairly small scale; The G Fighter can transform into the G Blue, G Blue E-z, G Sky, and G Sky E-z, when completed. The RX-78-2 is transformable, too (well, its lower half comes off!) to allow you to build the Gundam Sky. Neat PVC caterpillar tracks are included for the G Blue and G Blue E-z (the tracks can also be retracted into the body of the main machine), and an unbuilt display base allows you to show off the various modes to their very best effect! Of course all the parts are molded in coloured plastic, and snap together, so no paint or glue are required. Polycaps are included for all the movable joints; foil stickers are included for detail. Don't miss out on this terrific set!
SD Gundam EX-Standard (SDEX) is a line of super-deformed Gunpla kits of the Mobile Suits from the Gundam metaseries. To be introduced in late-2015, this is the latest in the long line of super-deformed kits. Each Gunpla has a gimmick wherein their weapons and accessories can be used with their respective High Grade Universal Century counterparts.
- Coalescence of deformable Gundam Mk-II.
- Commercialization of HGUC series in the MS that appeared in the bonds of Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield] arcade game.
- The pursuit of realism add a mold rivets, welding in the armor of the whole body.
- Elbow adopts a double joint, reproducible posing in the play.
- Armed comes shield twin beam and Spear (provisional), the beam saber.
Beam Spear, of saber reproduced in clear.
- I reproduce a movable gimmick of twin beam spear, the expansion and contraction of the blade gimmick part of the shield.
RX-78GP02A Gundam GP02A (Type-MLRS) is a prototype general-purpose tactical mobile suit and is a variant of the RX-78GP02A Gundam "Physalis". It is featured in the original design series Harmony of Gundam variations by Hajime Katoki.
Alternate equipments for the Gundam Physalis allow it to function as a heavy assault mobile suit. The nuclear warhead is removed and replaced by a six-tube Multiple Launch Rocket System, or MLRS, with three tubes mounted on each side of the backpack. The rockets in the MLRS are almost the size of a cruise missile, and thus can pack a much larger punch. In mid range combat, it can easily bombard a large area, sweeping down a majority of the enemies so that the normal troops can come in to clean up the remaining enemies easily.
For more conventional firepower, the GP02A can be loaded with a particle generator in place of the nuclear warhead and use the atomic bazooka as a heavy beam bazooka. The firepower of beam bazooka can rival that of a mega particle cannon on a large scale mobile armor such as MA-05 Bigro and the full charge shot is roughly equivalent to that of the massive MA-08 Big Zam.
However, none of the aforementioned equipment is used as the GP02A is stolen by Zeon ace Anavel Gato and then used to disable or destroy 2/3 of the Federation space fleet at Konpei Island. The GP02A is later destroyed in a heated battle with the GP01Fb Gundam Zephyrantes Full Burnern.
Art of this kits:
- The Crimson Lightning's customized Zaku II makes its long-overdue entrance into the HGUC line!
- Zeon ace, major Johnny Ridden's Zaku II's signature shape is recreated as an HGUC kit- its massive shoulder spikes and sweeping calf
thrusters accurately molded, using the HGUC Zaku II as a base model.
- Accessories: Zaku Bazooka, Zaku Machine Gun, Heat Hawk
A GM based on the 2.0 RX-78 frame, it features new additional detail on its internal skeletal structure and ability to choose between classic GM front skirt armor or its more contemporary appearance. Includes beam spray gun, beam saber, bazooka, shield.
- Zaku Half Cannon made the first HG from [Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN MSD].
- Characteristic rear arming is a selection formula of Cannon gun and Vulcan cannon.
- Various options including 2 big guns that can be connected to the backpack and equipped, as well as different variation equipment can be reproduced by selecting parts.
- In addition to a variety of heavy weapons, weapons heat and Hawk dedicated to approach are included for handheld use and for carrying.
Bandai's U.C. Hard Graph series combines elements of the Gundam universe with 1/35-scale military modeling, creating a new genre that appeals to fans of both types of modeling. The latest entry in the series is this massive M61A5 Semovente MBT, featuring two huge main guns! The sharply detailed kit includes flexible belt-style tracks that are connected with metal pins, decals for two versions, and three figures. Also includes photo-etched metal detail parts, wire cables, and clear parts. Parts are molded in multiple colors.
SD Gundam Cross Silhouette (SDCS) is a line of Super Deformed Gunpla kits of the Mobile Suits from the Gundam metaseries. Introduced in June 2018, this series features inner frame technology, similar to Real Grade and Master Grade kits but on a smaller scale. Each kit's parts can be attached to either an 8.5 cm "SD" Frame, which features proportions inspired by Super Gachapon World: SD Gundam X, or a taller 9.5 cm "CS" frame with proportions inspired by SD Gundam G Generation Genesis.