|Part of the new SD Gundam EX-Standard product line the Strike Freedom Gundam in has been recreated with an emphasis on articulation and enhanced proportion. Weapons include beam rifle and shield. Runner x5, sticker, instruction manual. |
Approx 3" Tall
- The ultimate "Strike Freedom Gundam" has been refined by Kakito Hajime!!
- The greatest sense of size amongst the PG.
With itâ€™s greatest feature, the Super Dragoon in its fully expanded state, it becomes the
largest size class in the history of Perfect Grade.
- Custom Display Stand for displaying Strike Freedom Gundam is included.
The use of custom stand with the ability to adjust angles enables you to display
the model in a dynamic action pose.
- The 3 Points for reproducing the Ultimate "Strike Freedom Gundam"!!
The frame structure exposed during the High-Matt Mode/Full-Burst Mode has been
processed with Extra Finish, emitting golden shine, drawing out the
attractiveness even more.
- [Super Dragoon Extending Mode Gimmick]
By sliding the Super Dragoon, each part linked to it will be expanded to the firing mode.
- [Mobile Interior Frame Structure Fully Newly Produced]
The golden parts are drawn out by sliding the joints. The exterior with a sliding gimmick
installed, in conjunction with the interior framing that has evolved from the
PG Strike Gundam, along with the golden parts with Extra Finish processing,
effectively showsthe gold parts.
- [New Mechanism used in the Joints]
The parts that supports the weight such as hip and legs etc. has been armed with
new mechanism. By the extra support of the joint, you will be able to enjoy making
the poses that comes to mind.
- Accessories: Beam Shield, Beam Rifle x2, Beam Saber x2, Xiphias 3 Rail Cannon x2,
Super Dragoon x8, Custom Display Base
*Requires 2x LR41 batteries for LED sold separately.
Strike Freedom Gundam
Strike Freedom Gundam - Full Blast Mode
Strike Freedom Gundam - Perfect Grade
Stand for Strike Freedom Gundam 1/60
What could possibly be better than Infinite Justice? Isn't that the way the giant robot world works anyway? Here's the Infinite Justice Gundam to prove just that, powered up with a tonne of weaponry, full action with polycaps at the joints, the "Phantom-01", and a display stand to show it all off. All parts are molded in colour and snap together, so you don't need to paint or glue it; stickers are included for added detail.
History of Infinite Justice
The ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Gundam is an advanced mobile suit secretly built by ZAFT's rogue Clyne Faction, based on the earlier ZGMF-X09A Justice. It utilizes a new engine design and advanced weaponry that gives it several times the combat ability of the original Justice.
The Second Battle of Orb
The âˆž Justice makes its debut in Cosmic Era 74, arriving on Earth together with the ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom during the ZAFT invasion of Orb. It is delivered to Athrun Zala personally by Lacus Clyne, who pilots the âˆž Justice through atmospheric re-entry and lands in the Archangel's mobile suit hangar to give it to Athrun. After talking with Lacus, Athrun takes off in the infinite Justice to back-up Kira in the Strike Freedom, who was battling both the ZGMF-X42S Destiny and the ZGMF-X666S Legend and manages to chop off Destiny's wrist despite Athrun being injured before the fight.
The Final Battle of Second Bloody Valentine War
The Justice also plays a highly prominent role in the end of the Second Bloody Valentine War. First, Athrun disables both Shinn Asuka's Destiny and Lunamaria Hawke's ZGMF-X56S Impulse. Then, Athrun cripples the Minerva by utilizing the multiple beam cutters on the Justice's Fatum-01 backpack to destroy the Minerva's spaceflight engines. Lastly, Athrun used the âˆž Justice's backpack, along with help from Mu La Flaga's ORB-01 Akatsuki's DRAGOONs, to destroy Requiem. When the battle is brought to an end, the âˆž Justice rescues both Shinn and Lunamaria.
- Completely redesigned HG SEED Gundam series!
- One of the more overdone designs in Gundam! - This HG kit of the Legend Gundam comes with the clear blue "trails" leading from the whopping big Dragoon Unit. - All the parts are molded in colour and snap together for ease in assembly. - No base is included, though you can mount the finished model on the bases that have been included in previous HG kits Item Size/Weight : 31 x 19 x 7.6 cm / 314g