MG 1/100 GUNDAM NT 1 VER 2.0 (CLEAR COLOR)
Gundam Plastic Model Kit 30th Anniversary campaign, Master Grade with transparent outer parts! The limited edition comes with an extra transparent outer part at the regular price. Enables enjoyment of the inner mechanical parts!
BB-273 BB-273 Gundam RX-78NT-1 Simple instruction included in a box Weight:148g Rare BB Gundam, hurry grab it while stock limited. Super little super-deformed Gundam, molded in coloured plastic and featuring snap-fit assembly. Great for younger modellers, beginner modellers, or anyone who just wants to keep his or her hands busy for a while! Foil stickers are included for decoration.
- Inherit Gundam RX-78-2 Gundam justice to two great co-star! - NT-1 is enhanced armor [Armor Chobham] accepted wear! - Chobham armor Chobham original tank is BB! - Head Gear original BB. - GP01Fb Gundam is one of the episodes up to the movie [Retrofit] reproduced in the product! - The retrofit parts recombination, GP01 and can reproduce GP01Fb. - The newly added Makingushiru, SD yet, MG reminiscent of the dignity! - Accessories: Gundam RX-78NT-1 ... Armor Chobham, Gatling gun Ã— 2, beam saber, shield - Accessories: Gundam GP01Fb ... GP01 retrofit parts, beam rifle, beam saber Ã— 2, Shield
Here's a sharp HGUC snap-fit plastic kit of MS-06FZ Zaku II FZ (Kai) as it appeared in the "Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket" OVA series. Molded in color, this kit features polycapped joints and movable skirt armor that allow it to be set in dynamic poses. An optional Zaku B-type head is also included, along with an MMP-80 90mm machine gun, three hand grenades (molded as one part), and a heat hawk. A sheet of foil stickers and a Zeon marking sticker are provided to add detail to the completed model.
An experimental Z'gok used in the opening sequence of Gundam 0080 War in the Pocket. Its stocky and menacing appearance has been faithfully recreated including articulated claws in its forearms. Jet pack used when launching from the water has also been included in this kit.
Item Size/Weight : 31 x 19 x 7.2 cm / 309g
P-Bandai Exclusive: 1/144 GM Sniper II (Lydo Wolf Unit) (HGUC)
- Sharp mobile suit Jim Sniper II boasts of Scarlett Corps finally appeared in MG!
- Equipped with a new lumbar moveable gimmick to reproduce the sniper pose smoothly.
- Accessories: 75mm sniper rifle, Bullpup-machine gun, shield, beam saber x— 2, machine gun magazine x— 3, gun possession (right), grip hand (left and right), grip hand weapons (left and right), palm ( left and right), pilot figure
- Popular project [Mobile Suit Gundam MSV] first commercialized Jim Â· Sniper Custom as 1/100 scale.
- Although it follows the image of the setting, it is three-dimensionalized with the sharp style of the latest MG format.
- Posing at impressive sniper can be reproduced with a wide range of movable mechanisms adopted for arms, chest, etc. In addition to abundant weapon parts, it is possible to perform various action poses.
- The main weapon [R-4 type beam Â· rifle] is new design according to MG conversion. Carrying state can be reproduced by folding mechanism.
- Various arms such as [folding type hand gun] of the right arm are also included.
- The characteristic head is reproduced by new modeling. Visa opening and closing gimmicks such as fighting war time are loaded.
R-4 type beam rifle x 1
- MG to colony battle specification of Jim . command which appeared in [Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 war in the pocket].
- Reproduction of a characteristic colony-style school bag with a new modeling.
- Reproduce the distinctive airframe shape of Jim . Command with new modeling conforming to MG.
- Smooth movement of the lumbar region, realizing a range of motion close to the human body such as arms and legs, enabling various poses in a wide range of motion.
- Weapons such as bull pupp machine guns are included.
* Bull pupp machine gun x 1
* Beam . saber x 2
* Shield x 1 . Magazine x 2
- Product content
* Molded article x 18
* Seal x 1
* Marking stick x 1
* Instruction manual x 1
- Gundam NT - 1 appeared in Ver. 2.0 from [Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 war in the pocket].
- Proportions and detail that followed the image in the play. Due to the multiple structure, even the inner walls of the inner frame and armor are reproduced.
- For the sealing of the shoulder joints, recreating the texture of `wrinkle` by adopting vinyl material.
- As MG original gimmick, when installing Chobam armor, it is possible to develop Gatling when carrying a shield.
- Reproduce the thruster development when chobam armor is installed.
- [Breaking blade antenna for reproducing during the play] and [BB Fighter Gundam NT - 1] 's original gimmick as [Bonus Parts] [Headgear] comes with it.
* Chobam * Armor x 1 set
Blade antenna (broken state) x 1
* Beam * saber x 2
Beam rifle x 1
* Shield x 1
* Hyper * bazooka x 1
* Molded article x 22
* Vinyl material x 1 set
P-Bandai: MG 1/100 RGM-79D GM Cold Climate Type
Release Date : Sep 2019
Estimate Delivery : Oct 2019